Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trajectory from flying objects

Perene

What is the matter with you? If you don't have anything more to say then get lost.

I had enough of all these punks mocking me about this report when all I am concerned about is the Truth. Nothing else matters to me but the Truth.

Perhaps you might think I am some kind of idiot or a mystifier that is seeking things that does not exist, but I can assure you I am far from being both.

What you have said to me is no more different from any other explanation that was already given in other places. I want to see the same thing AGAIN, is that too much to ask?

I want more detailed explanations, such as which planes took off or arrived in that specific time here, which objects can have red twinkling light... and nobody have given me answers to the most basic questions, so why in the world do you think they are serious about researching what really happened that night?

No one in this **** takes anything seriously. People are all full of themselves with the explanations they know and don't care about anything else other than feeding their egos.

I want evidence that what I saw that night was an airplane.

Just because this area is filled with planes flying all the time doesn't mean it was not an UFO.

If you ask my opinion what I always thought was that all these stories about UFOs are a bunch of crap from lunatics. However I can't deny that sighting got me thinking.

When I seek for answers about anything I don't give up until the end. You, on the other hand, seem content about your own ignorance.

You can't be absolute certain about what you claim to be the Truth. So instead of being an ass, show some humility.

You don't see me claiming it was an alien object, do you? All I said was that I couldn't identify what kind of object was.

Hey, he was trying to be helpful. The truth be told, he is one of the nicer people here. As a newbie you should show some respect.

It sounds to me like you are looking for a specific answer and are not going to be satisfied until someone tells you it was an alien space craft.

• Like 1

Hey, he was trying to be helpful. The truth be told, he is one of the nicer people here. As a newbie you should show some respect.

It sounds to me like you are looking for a specific answer and are not going to be satisfied until someone tells you it was an alien space craft.

I said it was an UFO, so whatever that s.hit was I could not identify. I can't ever assume it was an alien ship because there is no evidence of that.

By the way, what do you make of this recording?

This red, white and blue UFO was in our eastern sky tonight at 10PM. It was flying up and away from me. The red and blue lights looked more like a heat signature than lights surrounding the craft. It had an interesting shape and design.

I said it was an UFO, so whatever that s.hit was I could not identify. I can't ever assume it was an alien ship because there is no evidence of that.

[media=]

[/media]

This red, white and blue UFO was in our eastern sky tonight at 10PM. It was flying up and away from me. The red and blue lights looked more like a heat signature than lights surrounding the craft. It had an interesting shape and design.

It is really hard to get anything meaningful from a video like that. The red and blue may not have actually been present and could be the result of the optics in low light conditions. That light could be anything. We have no way of knowing if it is even in the sky. It could be a light on an distant building for all we know. I am not willing to take anyone's word for anything when it comes to this kind of evidence.

Looking to the other "UFO" clips on that channel may end all discussions about the clip provided here.

First of all, if anyone from the government that monitors the sky says to you that it was A or B (a plane, helicopter, etc.) that was passing by your neighborhood it is lying.
You clearly have no interest in any explanation that involves an airplane. Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 3

You clearly have no interest in any explanation that involves an airplane.

Unless there's any evidence to back up the claim it was an airplane, then it's a prompt answer given by a lazy person sitting on a desk without any consideration for the Truth (capital T because there is only one truth and many lies).

You may be right about the trajectory but that doesn't mean it was an airplane flying that specific time. And the most basic evidence to support it was an airplane, while it doesn't prove it was with 100% certainty, it would help to debunk such stories easily.

Is the government interested to provide such information? No. So it's up to you to find what you can whatever means necessary. No one is going to help us doing that, we are on our own.

Edited by Perene

Unless there's any evidence to back up the claim it was an airplane, then it's a prompt answer given by a lazy person sitting on a desk without any consideration for the Truth (capital T because there is only one truth and many lies).

You may be right about the trajectory but that doesn't mean it was an airplane flying that specific time. And the most basic evidence to support it was an airplane, while it doesn't prove it was with 100% certainty, it would help to debunk such stories easily.

Is the government interested to provide such information? No. So it's up to you to find what you can whatever means necessary. No one is going to help us doing that, we are on our own.

No, it is a reasonable answer given by someone who is taking a reasonable approach to the question. There is simply no evidence to assume anything else. You have not shown anything that defies mundane explanations.

• Like 1

Did you see my post #20? In your first few posts you asked for an example that others have seen and I posted a famous one. I also posted an explanation from an outside source of why you perceievd it as you did. That coupled with teh blinking collision light means you saw an aircraft at high altitude approaching you.

The aircraft you see crossing your window daily are on approach and/or departure to/from the nearby airport whereas the one you saw "climbing straight up" was at high altitude and on its own course to wherever it was going so the airport is irrelevant to the aircraft itself as the aircraft uou saw is far above the airport's controlled airspace. Nowadays most aircraft are on INS direct or GPS controlled navigation and estabish their own course and speed, as cleared by center and this one just happened to come straight at you but as I said, the airport traffic that you see daily is irrelevant to that high altitude aircraft's course and speed.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

From what my eyes could see (I am not saying this is exactly what happened, only what my brain interpreted that moment), the UFO was flying upwards, so it's safe to assume it was not arriving but departing from my location, right?

Judging from the field of view from this window, close to the building on the left side (where the UFO was spotted), can someone determine from where that comercial airplane came? If there is only one airport in that area, why the trajectory is always left-right/right-left, and you can't see any of them going that way? If this is to be expected, why is so rare? What made that plane change trajectory?

When I said that needed some evidence/proof, I meant simple things such as "in that moment, the plane A was close to your location, and the B, C and E were also departing". Plus, another (identified) flying object was over that area.

Can you get such data easily? How accurate is Flightradar?

How can you tell the sky is monitored with any certainty there are no UFOs after 9/11?

If we can't even tell what is happening with our own "toys", why do you think we are capable of identifying (and acting) to discover if aliens are visiting us or if there is an unknown aircraft invading our airspace?

Edited by Perene

From what my eyes could see (I am not saying this is exactly what happened, only what my brain interpreted that moment), the UFO was flying upwards, so it's safe to assume it was not arriving but departing from my location, right?

Judging from the field of view from this window, close to the building on the left side (where the UFO was spotted), can someone determine from where that comercial airplane came? If there is only one airport in that area, why the trajectory is always left-right/right-left, and you can't see any of them going that way? If this is to be expected, why is so rare? What made that plane change trajectory?

When I said that needed some evidence/proof, I meant simple things such as "in that moment, the plane A was close to your location, and the B, C and E were also departing". Plus, another (identified) flying object was flying over that area.

How can you tell the sky is monitored with any certainty there are no UFOs after 9/11?

If we can't even tell what is happening with our own "toys", why do you think we are capable of identifying (and acting) to discover if aliens are visiting us or if there is an unknown aircraft invading our airspace?

No. The airport near you is irrelevant to the flight path of that aircraft. It is not associated in anyway with the airport as it is travelling from somewhere other than the nearby airport to somewhere other than the nearby airport. It is at altitude and enroute to its destination and not on the airport's radar as whatever Air Traffic Control Center is controlling that air space will be controlling that aircraft. They know who it is, where it originated and where it is going.

Also, it is neither climbing nor descending, it is at high altitude (above 18,000 feet) and enroute to its ultimate destination. Yo could probably get in contact wit Air Traffic Control and inquire what aircraft they had enroute at altitude on that heading on that date and time and they may help you but it is doubtful that they'd bother as you have no official reason to know.

• Like 2

When I said that needed some evidence/proof, I meant simple things such as "in that moment, the plane A was close to your location, and the B, C and E were also departing". Plus, another (identified) flying object was over that area.

It is very difficult to perceive 3 dimensions at great distance especially in the air. Then factor in atmospheric refraction and it is nearly impossible to accurately describe the motion you are seeing.

• Like 1

You seem convinced that you saw a magic plane after you have been inundated with Truth, are you just looking for us to agree that you saw a magic plane or something

No. The airport near you is irrelevant to the flight path of that aircraft. It is not associated in anyway with the airport as it is travelling from somewhere other than the nearby airport to somewhere other than the nearby airport. It is at altitude and enroute to its destination and not on the airport's radar as whatever Air Traffic Control Center is controlling that air space will be controlling that aircraft. They know who it is, where it originated and where it is going.

Also, it is neither climbing nor descending, it is at high altitude (above 18,000 feet) and enroute to its ultimate destination. Yo could probably get in contact wit Air Traffic Control and inquire what aircraft they had enroute at altitude on that heading on that date and time and they may help you but it is doubtful that they'd bother as you have no official reason to know.

Judging from how bright the red light was I assumed the UFO was as close to me as any other airplane that passes over my area. And when I say close, I mean "close enough" for you to see the plane details with your naked eye. And the object went so high that practically went into space. What is this s.hit and where is it going were my first thoughts after that moment. Edited by Perene

Judging from how bright the red light was I assumed the UFO was as close to me as any other airplane that passes over my area. And when I say close, I mean "close enough" for you to see the plane details with your naked eye. And the object went so high that practically went into space. What is this s.hit and where is it going were my first thoughts after that moment.

Did you see the red light directly or on a video recording after the fact? Also, do you wear glasses? As was observed in the video you provided from Texas, the red and blue lights were actually just refraction artifacts. You will notice that they became far less evident as the image was zoomed. Glasses can cause similar refractions in certain lighting conditions.

I always use glasses (nearsighted). The first time I saw the UFO it really looked like an airplane. The red twinkling light, from the distance I was looking in the first glance, was a strong indication it was one. However, going upwards, in a straight line, not appearing to change course, it was not like the commercial airplanes that can be seen very often in the same sky. But I doubt it was a weather balloon or a more common object because the shape was similar to an airplane.

In the next months I will take some time to record the sky when my telescope arrives, but with a planetary webcam. If more people were interested in doing such thing we could easily identify the meaning of such sightings.

Judging from how bright the red light was I assumed the UFO was as close to me as any other airplane that passes over my area. And when I say close, I mean "close enough" for you to see the plane details with your naked eye. And the object went so high that practically went into space. What is this s.hit and where is it going were my first thoughts after that moment.

This is different information than you originally gave us in the OP and now you are saying that it was "close enough to see its details" so I am assuming you did just that, including the anticollision lights, so what is the mystery and if it was that close and you were watching so intenselly why didn't you see the details?

• Like 1

I don't remember any specific details from the UFO. I said it was close enough for you to see the red light (and perhaps a second light shining from the thing). You said the plane was flying very high, from your explanation I thought you were trying to tell me the airplane was really distant from my field of view, like a star, a pinpoint of light that is really very far away.

Or maybe it was very distant vertically but not horizontally?

Edited by Perene

I don't remember any specific details from the UFO. I said it was close enough for you to see the red light (and perhaps a second light shining from the thing). He said the plane was flying very high, from his explanation I thought he was trying to tell me the airplane was really distant from my field of view, like a star, a pinpoint of light that is really very far away.

Or maybe it was very distant vertically but not horizontally?

You said it was close enough to see the details yet you didn't see any details, just an anticollision light, so you really have no idea how close it was and an anticollision light, on clear night, can appear very bright even when the aircraft is at high altitude, as explained by someone else above. Seeing things in the sky, at night, can be very disorienting and illusions happen easily. There is also refraction when an object is low on the horizon , just look up "Super Moons", that can cause objects to seem bigger or closer than they really are.

Rather than wonder what it was, look into how bizarre a common aircraft appeared to you and how easily fooled the human brain can be by what is being input by the eyes, especially at night. Wrap your head around that and you can easily se how so many are fooled by what they see in teh night sky. We human animals are easily fooled by what our brainnn perceives we are seeing.

Edited by Merc14

I thought the trajectory described in this thread alone would be enough for you to suspect this was not a plane or perhaps another man-made flying object that can have a red twinking light.

I am very reasonable person and if you knew me one bit, you would know that I would never suspect anything without strong motives. What I saw that night was unique. Perhaps I need to look MORE, but make no mistake this trajectory is not common at all.

Since this was not a natural phenomenon, there's no need to be concerned about. It's only a matter of time and disposition (or perhaps luck) to see this happening again. Right?

The minute I see another plane flying in the same way (or my eyes see something similar), I will know this was not an UFO.

To this date everything I ever read or was told about UFOs was dismissed as a fraud, the rantings from ignorant/lunatic people in my mind.

However, when you claim to have all the answers for everything that is out there, you are the most ignorant of all.

The first thing we need to remember is that is technically impossible to watch every single corner from the sky.

This is something I didn't think about it, but recently became aware when doing more research about astronomy, telescopes...

If we are not watching every corner from the sky we may never be 100% sure everything there is to know is already within our reach.

In the past everything that happened in the Universe was explained by religion. "It's God's will".

It was only when someone decided to not stick with the prompt answers that society evolved and we are here today using things like the internet.

Your knowledge is limited to what you know and understand, using your imagination and searching for what you may not know, you will find out everything there ever will be to understand. If nobody had imagined other possibilities to explain the Universe, we would still be living in caves.

I thought the trajectory described in this thread alone would be enough for you to suspect this was not a plane or perhaps another man-made flying object that can have a red twinking light.

I am very reasonable person and if you knew me one bit, you would know that I would never suspect anything without strong motives. What I saw that night was unique. Perhaps I need to look MORE, but make no mistake this trajectory is not common at all.

Since this was not a natural phenomenon, there's no need to be concerned about. It's only a matter of time and disposition (or perhaps luck) to see this happening again. Right?

The minute I see another plane flying in the same way (or my eyes see something similar), I will know this was not an UFO.

To this date everything I ever read or was told about UFOs was dismissed as a fraud, the rantings from ignorant/lunatic people in my mind.

However, when you claim to have all the answers for everything that is out there, you are the most ignorant of all.

The first thing we need to remember is that is technically impossible to watch every single corner from the sky.

This is something I didn't think about it, but recently became aware when doing more research about astronomy, telescopes...

If we are not watching every corner from the sky we may never be 100% sure everything there is to know is already within our reach.

In the past everything that happened in the Universe was explained by religion. "It's God's will".

It was only when someone decided to not stick with the prompt answers that society evolved and we are here today using things like the internet.

Your knowledge is limited to what you know and understand, using your imagination and searching for what you may not know, you will find out everything there ever will be to understand. If nobody had imagined other possibilities to explain the Universe, we would still be living in caves.

You will never know what it was for sure unless the ATC actually investigates air traffic at that time which I am sure they won't waste their time or money doing, unless you have some kind of pull. You may never see an aicraft on that course speed and altitude given the way traffic is directed today so you are SOL with that course.

We have offered reasonable explanations of what seems to be a not uncommon event but you are seemingly unwilling to except that and are hell bent on finding an otherworldly cause. Good luck.

Edited by Merc14

In the next months I will take some time to record the sky when my telescope arrives, but with a planetary webcam.

You might be new in that profession but a telescope for planet/star observations is an inapplicable instrument to monitor the sky for moving

objects as it, depending on the technical/optical features, just displays a very little aperture of the sky like in the dimensions of the full moon.

Also it´s very difficult to follow moving objects and keep objects in the optics center with that kind of telescopes. One of the best options

for sky observations is a DLSR with a 50mm lens, fixed on a tripod and connected to a PC/laptop with a time exposure software.

If more people were Interested in doing such thing we could easily identify

the meaning of such sightings.

There a hundreds of professional and amateur astronomers active each night observing the sky for meteors. One of the organizations is the

American Meteor Socienty, founded in 1911. And, they havent`t detected any strange object so far that can be specified as a space craft of

ET origin.

http://www.amsmeteors.org/articles/

• Like 3

You will never know what it was for sure unless the ATC actually investigates air traffic at that time which I am sure they won't waste their time or money doing, unless you have some kind of pull. You may never see an aicraft on that course speed and altitude given the way traffic is directed today so you are SOL with that course.

We have offered reasonable explanations of what seems to be a not uncommon event but you are seemingly unwilling to except that and are hell bent on finding an otherworldly cause. Good luck.

That is exactly why this kind of information should be gathered and publicly disclosed. That is, if someone was interested for real in all the scenarios involving objects in the sky. In this case I already told you this sight was not seen before (at least I never saw). From where I stand it's difficult to assess it is a plane at night based only on possible anticollision lights. For all we know it could have been an alien spaceship, there's no record of that moment, and whatever kind of flying object was it looked like a plane.

Assuming it was a plane, the most reasonable explanation, all I wanted to know was which plane and from where crossed the sky that moment. If someone have said to me that a plane coming from the country X had to make a detour over my area, that's fine, it would explain why I never saw a plane coming right over me.

It's due to this lack of transparency and interest in the public good that we still have people believing in whatever they want to believe when they can't explain something.

That is exactly why this kind of information should be gathered and publicly disclosed. That is, if someone was interested for real in all the scenarios involving objects in the sky. In this case I already told you this sight was not seen before (at least I never saw). From where I stand it's difficult to assess it is a plane at night based only on possible anticollision lights. For all we know it could have been an alien spaceship, there's no record of that moment, and whatever kind of flying object was it looked like a plane.

Assuming it was a plane, the most reasonable explanation, all I wanted to know was which plane and from where crossed the sky that moment. If someone have said to me that a plane coming from the country X had to make a detour over my area, that's fine, it would explain why I never saw a plane coming right over me.

It's due to this lack of transparency and interest in the public good that we still have people believing in whatever they want to believe when they can't explain something.

OK this is getting absurd. It wasn't a space ship and there is no cover-up, just an ATC that really doesn't have the time to tell you what aircraft is flying over your house at such and such a time. BTW, there are several sites that show all aircraft in the air real time if you'd take the least bit of time to do a search. No cover-up, no secrecy nothing but what I suspect is someone looking to make something out of nothing. You are officially on the crank list (see zoser) and will be treated as such by me from now on.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4

DIrect Strike to the Head of the Nail there Merc14.

• Like 1

One should never think like a Zoser.

• Like 3