Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO caught over Motocross event, Video

seeder

Something new to talk about!!

"A new video published to YouTube on February 24, 2014, reveals how a stationary sports camera with an ultra wide-angle lens captured a daylight UFO incident during a motocross event in Bauru, São Paulo, Brazil. Producer Mariva Brito states in the video description how the object appears to maneuver in a way inconsistent with known flight parameters for conventional aircraft"

And this article says:

"The scale of the object due to its apparent distance from the ultra wide-angle lens renders it with a minimal number of pixels. If this video was fabricated using computer-generated graphics, would it make sense to create an almost-inconspicuous object of such limited resolution and at such relative distance?

In other words, why not render a big close-up with portrait-quality images of extraterrestrial pilots showing snapshots of their kids? The time and effort involved in perpetrating then promoting such a hoax offers seemingly limited returns as evidence making it very unlikely that this video is a fake.

http://www.examiner....motocross-event

You decide!!

[media=]

[/media]

More from the article

During the period of observation, an intermittent trail of bright emissions can be seen in the wake of the UFO’s passage. This effect is evident at a number of instances including at 31 seconds as well as at 2 minutes and three seconds on the video timeline.

The trail of luminous emissions that appears in the wake of this UFO’s passage differentiates it from airborne plastic garbage, birds, balloons and electric-powered quad/hexa/octocopter drones (none of which are recognized sources for the aerial dispersal of luminous materials).

Blowing Smoke

One possible source for these emissions could be a malfunctioning smoke generator attached to a scale-model remote-controlled aircraft whose operator is standing off-camera. This video of a model YAK 50 test flight displays a large volume of persistent smoke dispersed from the vehicle during flight.

Edited by seeder

Looks like someone brand new to CG has discovered only a couple of tools to play with.. Awful quality video. As for the bloody ridiculous excuses "making it very unlikely that this video is a fake", save me.. I love the ludicrous "why not render a big close-up with portrait-quality images" excuse that is used to (somehow) give it more credibility... But here, let me explain to that moron exactly why not.. It's because it is really really hard to render believable aliens. It is, however really really easy to put a fuzzy dot on the screen and get it to lay trails even now and then.. And that would be why they did it so poorly. Any possibility of Youtube fame is well worth it!

To be fair, it is not really possible to analyse such low quality, higly compressed and even frame jumping video. If it was the uncompressed original, I might have a go, but it just looks too lame to bother with, sorry. But I will say this - it's interesting to note that the 'ufo' not only seems to accurately avoid going behind/in front of the people and the ground, it even avoids going behind the thrown mud spots. Those aliens seem to somehow know not only exactly where the camera is filming from, but also can see what's stuck to the lens. Or could it be he didn't know how to fade it realistically through the edges of the blurry mud, or it was too much work..?

Nup, not buying that for a second..

• Like 2

The video is proof that not only are there aliens, but they have discovered how to distill alcohol and their pilots are not above using it on those long journeys to Earth.

• Like 1

Nah... There's a lot of things wrong in the video. The sky clouds are moving faster than the motorists, there's square pixels areound ufo, the movement of the ufo is chaoticall incontinuum. It is a fake... A bad one I agree!

The video is proof that not only are there aliens, but they have discovered how to distill alcohol and their pilots are not above using it on those long journeys to Earth.

:lol: Thats why I always think when they say things like, "the craft zoomed to the left, then straight up, then flew to the right - did an impossible u turn and came back to a stop...so yes its under intelligent control"

Intelligent? Sounds like the pilot having a fit on the joystick! :lol:

I doubt this is a fake. Rather I think it's one of those common situations where someone finds something unusual on one's footage and comes up with the most unlikely explanation for it.

This looks very much like a simple bug flying about whose body reflects sunlight. There was a case last year of some guy who was making similar clips over Denver every day and even got a news team to come and film the phenomenon. Sure enough, the news team also recorded the same thing and played along claiming that it was a big "mystery". It wasn't long before viewers pointed out that the shape and movement was clearly that of bugs flying about at close range to the cameras...

http://www.tweaktown...mera/index.html

News people are pretty good at making a big deal out of things that are easily explained !