Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's oldest man - aged 111 years 302 days

Still Waters

An Italian has been crowned the world’s oldest living man after reaching the age of 111 years and 302 days today.

Arturo Licata, from Enna, Sicily, has been awarded the title by the Guinness Book of World Records after officials checked his birth papers and marriage records.

http://www.mirror.co...-oldest-3190842

• Like 1

Way to go, Arturo! :tu:

I heard he sent a message to the 70-year-old billionaire who lives in the Bahamas and has claimed that a stem cell treatment he has been undergoing over the last four years has reversed the aging process in his own body and that he is literally getting younger by the day, which read, "70rs old? Pfft. I got socks older than that".

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=263050

• Like 2

Well, he's Italian, so I guess I can eat lasagna once a week and know I'll live longer, right?

• Like 1

i wonder if he felt freaked out when he was 111 years and 111 days old. oooh oooh and what if on that day he looked at his watch at it was 11:11?

yeah that would be weird

• Like 3

i wonder if he felt freaked out when he was 111 years and 111 days old. oooh oooh and what if on that day he looked at his watch at it was 11:11?

yeah that would be weird

LMAO I love you.

• Like 2