Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama warns Russia

F3SS

The largest bank heist in the history of the world is happening right now and it's the banks doing the robbing.

Yep, wont be long now. Things are about to get real with this economy

So many of you people laughed at me and ridiculed me when I said ...quite sometime ago...that Russia was on the rise. So many of you still think Obama is a pathetic president without a clue. Maybe it is because many of you...most of you...watch TV. So you think you know what is going on. Let me tell you again what is going on here...has been going on since the beginning of Obama's administration...RUSSIA! Obama is every bit of a Russian Communist as Putin...many of you people just refuse to think...you let the TV think for you. :no:

...also...how many of you know that the Ukraine hosts the majority of the nuclear warheads of the USSR?

Edited by joc

Obama talks tough while Putin continues to do whatever he wants with Ukraine. If the Crimea officially secedes and joins Russia, how would the world (the UN and NATO) react? Obama had a 90-minute phone call with Putin reminiscent of the "Hotline" conversations in the Cold war between the US and Soviet leaders. Russia behaves in a Soviet-era manner when it comes to its' "allies" and "friends" like the invasion of Georgia in the Caucasus 6 years ago.

Europe doesn't want their oil supply turned off when vital pipelines supplying oil crosses Russia and Ukraine. The Crimea is populated largely by ethnic Russians whom are welcoming the troops as protectors. So far, Eastern Ukraine didn't have Russian troops dispatched across their border with Russia. Western Ukraine, including former parts of pre-WW2 Poland, is home to some Catholics indicating the history with the west (Europe outside the former USSR) is close. Most Ukrainians and Russians alike are Eastern Orthodox and have related Slavic languages, but they are different nationalities and their languages have visible differences from each other.

Militarily entering a conflict with Russia can trigger wars with Putin's connections with Iran, China, North Korea and even Venezuela. The US is not in a mood to get caught up in any more international conflicts and the EU along with NATO wants to avoid war in 21st century Europe. We're trying to prevent World War 3 and Obama hasn't sent US troops to Syria last year out of concern it can lead to a large-scale war.

Conservative and Republican leaders in Washington are suggesting Obama is doing "nothing" against Putin, but they are opposing the wrong guy. They should look at Putin with disgust, not blame Obama for the Crimea-Ukraine crisis.

Edited by Mike D boy

They didn't abolish te language. .........

not officially but they try very hard, they start from kindergardes.

LVIV, Ukraine – Here’s a recipe for overnight international fame if you happen to be an obscure local politician: Come to a kindergarten class unannounced, and tell a group of 5-year-old kids that their names are all wrong because they sound too Russian, then try to teach them how to say them in Ukrainian. Tell those who disagree to pack their suitcases and go to Moscow. Oh, and make sure you have a TV crew with you, so that the video ends up on YouTube quite soon. This recipe was invented recently by Iryna Farion, a Lviv Oblast lawmaker from the right-wing Svoboda Party, and made international headlines, causing a firestorm in Russia.

https://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/lviv-lawmaker-touches-off-latest-ukraine-russia-ro-61055.html

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

As for one, I have no reason to believe that assassinating Putin is going to change the policy. I don't see mobs of protesters in the streets of Russia I'd need to see to believe that.

Actually, we should just threaten to assassinate Putin and then when they counter with their threat, we can give them a pregnant pause then we could throw our hands up (ala Rev Jim) and say “Okey doke!”

Actually, we should just threaten to assassinate Putin and then when they counter with their threat, we can give them a pregnant pause then we could throw our hands up (ala Rev Jim) and say “Okey doke!”

Whoa...kinda the same thing as putting out a cigarette with a fire hose dontcha' think?I mean if someone threatened to do that to OUR Dictator people would flip out!(Rightfully so) You're sense of logic is so flawed on that one it made me Choke a lil bit on my morning coffee....Oh, and he would say,"Hokey doke!"...I liked Taxi also.The moral of this message is do not threaten a Dictator. Yer talking about an ex KGB person.

Whoa...kinda the same thing as putting out a cigarette with a fire hose dontcha' think?I mean if someone threatened to do that to OUR Dictator people would flip out!(Rightfully so) You're sense of logic is so flawed on that one it made me Choke a lil bit on my morning coffee....Oh, and he would say,"Hokey doke!"...I liked Taxi also.The moral of this message is do not threaten a Dictator. Yer talking about an ex KGB person.

lol, it was not logic, it was sarcasm. lol don't jump to reply before you actually know what is it you replying to. i've made many such mistakes myself.

...Yeah i get it.Great sarcasm. But it has a twist of truth stirred with a straw of humor.Killing is killing whether for duty,profit,or fun.

...Yeah i get it.Great sarcasm. But it has a twist of truth stirred with a straw of humor.Killing is killing whether for duty,profit,or fun.

Yes, it was all tongue-in-cheek. It certainly would solve many problems foreign and domestic but to think that Biden would be a heartbeat from the Presidency is too surrealistic. And you thought Dan Quaylee was bad.