Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Still Waters

When Dana Snay learned her father had been awarded a settlement in an age-discrimination lawsuit, she couldn't resist bragging about it on Facebook. A judge ruled her boast may have cost the entire award.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ambers-26393546

Dear young ones of my generation and/or younger: Please, SHUT THE **** UP!

• Like 7

Stupid girl....

That's all I got ta say about that...

• Like 1

Dana Snay..... your grounded and banned

• Like 3

She's a barista at Starbucks. That's her first problem.

Ah daddy`s little angel.........

Dana, daddy may be drawing up a new will without your name in it, stick that on facebook. :whistle:

• Like 2

the girl is innocent ! blame those that uses every single dirty tactic to get their money back !( the school refused to pay a dime because the father had signed a confidentiality agreement ).. really ? so how would a father keep that kind of money a secret from daughter and wife? or am i seeing things wrong here ?

if i would be them i would just tell them that her account has been hacked by SOMEONE with this kind of info ! o well .. only in USA ! things like this can happen lol !

To add to my post above....

thestupidburns_zps70dd3737.jpg

• Like 3

This falls under TMI...too much information. Bragging about money, to strangers on the internet, is as stupid as telling people when you are going to be away on vacation, an open invitation to a party or sending nudes pictures to your current boy or girlfriend. You are setting yourself up to be robbed or worse.

• Like 4

To add to my post above....

thestupidburns_zps70dd3737.jpg

why ? you from USA ?

the girl is innocent ! blame those that uses every single dirty tactic to get their money back !( the school refused to pay a dime because the father had signed a confidentiality agreement ).. really ? so how would a father keep that kind of money a secret from daughter and wife? or am i seeing things wrong here ?

if i would be them i would just tell them that her account has been hacked by SOMEONE with this kind of info ! o well .. only in USA ! things like this can happen lol !

I assume the father had not got the money yet, being awarded the money is different from actually getting it. Confidential means, well, confidential. Once the money is paid and safely in the bank, I guess then you can brag all you like.

A couple of years back I was in a similar position, CONFIDENTIAL, not allowed to post anything about the case AT ALL, but once I had the money and the case was settled and over with, it was a different story, I could tell who I like, although I still did not post about it on chavbook or twatter anyway.

• Like 2

This falls under TMI...too much information. Bragging about money, to strangers on the internet, is as stupid as telling people when you are going to be away on vacation, You are setting yourself up to be robbed or worse.

why? why don't you blame those that wants to hurts you instead ? if you wear a skirt and you get raped ? do you also blame yourself ?

why? why don't you blame those that wants to hurts you instead ? if you wear a skirt and you get raped ? do you also blame yourself ?

Do you go around telling your innermost secrets to people who are not your friends and may use them against you to hurt you?

I have A FB account but don't use it much. But it's amazing how people on your friends list

will post every little detail of there lives. It's as if they don't go outside to do things but if they

do they're packing that mobile device around looking for something to post. :wacko: geez

• Like 1

why ? you from USA ?

derp_zpsdacdf60c.gif

Yes....yes I am...wanna fight about it?

• Like 2

All I can say is moron.

derp_zpsdacdf60c.gif

Yes....yes I am...wanna fight about it?

typical!!

Do you go around telling your innermost secrets to people who are not your friends and may use them against you to hurt you?

this is getting of topic ! lets start over lol .. i agree with you. we shouldn't post everything on FB.

what i am trying to say is that, sometimes honest people are being punished for being honest ! i just think that is wrong, we may call it stupid or dumb! but to use their honesty to punish them ? in some cases, yes we should .. but in this case ? hard to tell ..

this is getting of topic ! lets start over lol .. i agree with you. we shouldn't post everything on FB.

what i am trying to say is that, sometimes honest people are being punished for being honest ! i just think that is wrong, we may call it stupid or dumb! but to use their honesty to punish them ? in some cases, yes we should .. but in this case ? hard to tell ..

She wasn't being honest she was bragging. To make it worse, she was talking about her father and did she ever consider he may not want everyone to know his business? It should go without question when you confide in someone, or they are privy to what is going on in your private life, it is not to be spread in idle gossip.

• Like 2

Facebook.

Allowing your stupidity to be known globally since 2004.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 5

Haha... 1200 facebook friends is a good teller of this level of stupidity and detachment from reality. Nothing better than seeing some self entitled brat getting a wake up call.

• Like 1