Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ellen DeGeneres claims her home is haunted

Brian Topp

Ellen DeGeneres fears she’s got a creepy house-guest in her new $40 million mansion — a ghost!” declares the National Enquirer.

Huh?

According to the tabloid, the talk show host “has repeatedly been spooked by eerie noises and believes the home she shares with wife Portia de Rossi is haunted by its original owner, who died there in 2009.”

Read more: http://www.gossipcop.com/ellen-degeneres-ghost-haunted-house-mansion/

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

"please pay attention to me, i'm a celebrity"

who's turn will it be next?

not so long ago it was olivia newton john making the same claims

that noise is probably some underage waif trying to escape from their sex dungeon

• Like 5

They were not eerie noises.................

ELLEN........YOUR BATTERIES ARE RUNNING OUT, turn it OFF love.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 7

So Ellen has a ghost? Yeah, and I have Bigfoot in my garage.

• Like 4

So Ellen has a ghost? Yeah, and I have Bigfoot in my garage.

Me too.......What are the odds for that..

• Like 3

Me too.......What are the odds for that..

You 2 are not the only ones, there are loads more on the bigfoot thread.

• Like 4

While I am not talking about Ellen in this post, I do want to say something about ghosts or demonic presence in houses.

I was just listening to C2Cam for this Friday, when Cramner was talking. Over and over again, he mentioned the Catholic Church as his house's cleansing. But my question is, how do we know it wasn't the Catholic Church who actually initiated the ghost or evil entity in his house? He was on the county council. He was ex-military. A pillar of the community. He was not Catholic when he started investigating his house's haunting, but by the end, he was. While the Catholic Church is greatly diminishing it's influence in the USA, it's has some pretty uglyscandals and so on. Thus we see that they are not necessarily a force for good, ... by choice. There is demon worship within the Catholic Church. Who is to say that the Catholic Church didn't initiate this haunting?

While I do not challenge the theory of ghosts, I do challenge the role we are told the Catholic Church took to rid the house of demons.

It also brings up the idea that the Native Americans SHOULD indeed exact payback for the treachery of the US Government, and The People who allow the government to break all the treaties that they had with the Native Americans, again initiated by the Catholic Church. The USA was not really so nice to the natives. In fact, the USA was downright evil in what they did to the natives. What goes around, comes around. Do unto others, NOT.

Again, like roads, I state that all the bad things that happen with this country can be directly blamed on Rome. "Divide and Conquor" was such a wrong concept.

The power is not in a relic, but in the person who holds that relic.

If you take this thought further, into areas I have only briefly thought about, who is to say that the Catholic Church is NOT sending hauntings to Ellen, simply because she and Portia are gay?

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

While I am not talking about Ellen in this post, I do want to say something about ghosts or demonic presence in houses.

I was just listening to C2Cam for this Friday, when Cramner was talking. Over and over again, he mentioned the Catholic Church as his house's cleansing. But my question is, how do we know it wasn't the Catholic Church who actually initiated the ghost or evil entity in his house? He was on the county council. He was ex-military. A pillar of the community. He was not Catholic when he started investigating his house's haunting, but by the end, he was. While the Catholic Church is greatly diminishing it's influence in the USA, it's has some pretty uglyscandals and so on. Thus we see that they are not necessarily a force for good, ... by choice. There is demon worship within the Catholic Church. Who is to say that the Catholic Church didn't initiate this haunting?

While I do not challenge the theory of ghosts, I do challenge the role we are told the Catholic Church took to rid the house of demons.

It also brings up the idea that the Native Americans SHOULD indeed exact payback for the treachery of the US Government, and The People who allow the government to break all the treaties that they had with the Native Americans, again initiated by the Catholic Church. The USA was not really so nice to the natives. In fact, the USA was downright evil in what they did to the natives. What goes around, comes around. Do unto others, NOT.

Again, like roads, I state that all the bad things that happen with this country can be directly blamed on Rome. "Divide and Conquor" was such a wrong concept.

The power is not in a relic, but in the person who holds that relic.

If you take this thought further, into areas I have only briefly thought about, who is to say that the Catholic Church is NOT sending hauntings to Ellen, simply because she and Portia are gay?

Wow!!!

• Like 1

Wow!!!

I got a bit lost on the random "Native Americans SHOULD indeed exact payback for the treachery of the US Government", not sure what to say to that, but maybe..............wow!!!

• Like 2

Wow!!!

IOW, if the Catholic Church can get rid of hauntings and possessions, are they, can they, will they,... actually be creating them as well?

The Native American issue isn't random to the broadcast, but I sure can see how it would appear random here.

If the haunting is on native grounds, backed by broken US treaties, the Native Americans have every right to exact long-term payment for the USA government transgressions (which are myriad in number and still they add to that number).

It is entirely obvious that I do not care for the Catholic Church, ... the Church,... not the people who attend the Catholic Church.

I also want to correct the initial post: The catholic church is not diminshing their influence directly. Rather, the influence of the Catholic Church is greatly diminished by the acts and inactions that they have being doing for generations. It is their fault that they have little influence. It is not that they directly sought that loss of influence.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

IOW, if the Catholic Church can get rid of hauntings and possessions, are they, can they, will they,... actually be creating them as well?

The Native American issue isn't random to the broadcast, but I sure can see how it would appear random here.

If the haunting is on native grounds, backed by broken US treaties, the Native Americans have every right to exact long-term payment for the USA government transgressions (which are myriad in number and still they add to that number).

It is entirely obvious that I do not care for the Catholic Church, ... the Church,... not the people who attend the Catholic Church.

The catholic church getting rid of ghosts? oh yes...theirs from their own making, sounds about right!

• Like 3

The catholic church getting rid of ghosts? oh yes...theirs from their own making, sounds about right!

So you think along the same lines I do? The Catholic Church has historically NOT behaved in an open, upright and just manner, and could indeed be actually creating the hauntings and possessions. And their objectives by creating them could be readily assessed, merely by their ability to get rid of the demonic issues.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

So you think along the same lines I do? The Catholic Church has historically NOT behaved in an open, upright and just manner, and could indeed be actually creating the hauntings and possessions.

I agree. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

• Like 3

I agree. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

I know that sentiment. With all my heart. Things are very seldom as they seem. And they are rarely as we are told.

What if the evils within the Catholic Church are actually creating the paranormal issues to increase their influence over people?

The interest in the paranormal is at an apex in the minds of the public these days.

The respect for the Catholic Church is at an all-time low.

The Catholic Church is opening up their religious allocations to exorcisms these days.

What if they are also creating the issues they are benting on radicating, ... just to show how necessary they are in the modern world, despite their archiac way of viewing the world?

What if they are attacking the most public personalities that are living against their inglorious religious tenets?

Edited by regeneratia

Ellen DeGeneres fears she’s got a creepy house-guest in her new $40 million mansion — a ghost!” declares the National Enquirer.

Huh?

According to the tabloid, the talk show host “has repeatedly been spooked by eerie noises and believes the home she shares with wife Portia de Rossi is haunted by its original owner, who died there in 2009.”

Read more: http://www.gossipcop...-house-mansion/

National Enquirer?

Better than the Weekly World News I suppose.

• Like 2

National Enquirer?

Better than the Weekly World News I suppose.

We need to do a raffle on who would be the next person to claim their house is haunted or had a "ghost" experience.

• Like 2

We need to do a raffle on who would be the next person to claim their house is haunted or had a "ghost" experience.

And how closely associated they are with the Catholic Church/

And how closely associated they are with the Catholic Church/

You seem to have a ax to grind with the Catholic Church!

• Like 1

LPL.

Me and a heck of a lot of other people.

The church stole his morning news paper.

• Like 2

LOL.

That is funny. But it isn't as if the Catholic Church has been all that Jesus-like. Stealing newspapers is the last thing they would want to do. They need the newspapers, while the rest of us don't.

LPL.

Me and a heck of a lot of other people.

Millions of people.

Oh wait. Perhaps the internet needs a Nicean Council of their own, to decide what knowledge we can have and what knowledge should be repressed.

Oh wait, maybe they should instigate a new age Inquisition, killing off... oh I don't know, a third of the female population, so that they can access CONTROL again. And then the priests can molest those motherless sons without compunction.

LOL.

See, I can joke too.

Edited by regeneratia

But my question is, how do we know it wasn't the Catholic Church who actually initiated the ghost or evil entity in his house? He was on the county council. He was ex-military. A pillar of the community. He was not Catholic when he started investigating his house's haunting, but by the end, he was. While the Catholic Church is greatly diminishing it's influence in the USA, it's has some pretty uglyscandals and so on. Thus we see that they are not necessarily a force for good, ... by choice. There is demon worship within the Catholic Church. Who is to say that the Catholic Church didn't initiate this haunting?

My question is how do we know you didn't initiate the ghost in the house, so the catholic church would then come in and cleanse it,thereby converting the man so you can have "evidence" of their complicity with demons and ghouls and post it here to further your hatred of all things catholic?

See how someone can make just about any claim they choose to without absolutely any evidence beyond their own imagination to support it?

Yeh, because every single member of the over 2 billion catholics in this world is responsible for the scandals perpetrated by the few who have made the headlines. By extension every exorcist priest is involved in an agenda to infest homes with ghouls so they can then do the hero thing and come in and save the residents.

You really can't keep onto one or even two topics at a time can you? Why not go the whole hog and bring in the inquisition, the crusades, the Nicean council - oh wait you did include that too.

Yeah, why take responsibility for your own countries ills when you can deflect and blame it all on someone else with unsubstantiated conjecture.

:unsure2::huh:

The real important part of this statement is "into areas I have only briefly thought about". Who is to say Ellen is not claiming hauntings because her publicist said it would make a great headline?

Out of the two possibilities listed - which is the most likely?

More importantly, are EITHER of those unsubstantiated conjectures fair?

No, I personally don't think so.

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1

The national enquirer is definitely a reliable news source and you should believe in everything it says

???

Edited by PM3K
  • Like 3