Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Good info....... Ufo Phenomenon

Scrunchkruckets

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by Scrunchkruckets
  • Like 1

Oh great. Alex Jones. This must be informative. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

I lasted 3 mins of the first video.I defy anybody to sit through both of them fully.Absolute garbage IMHO

• Like 3

Very entertaining nonsense.

Once you get to "This might seem ridiculous to some of you..." title card played over New Age music, you know you're being set up for top notch comedy. Always have a narrator with a fake British accent. Americans think all Brits are intellectuals.

marshallapplewhite.jpg

"Sorry but it's a bit too kooky for me to believe."

• Like 5

After seeing the Weekly World News "Hillary Clinton Adopts Alien" screenshot I quit watching, these videos are complete trash

Edited by PM3K

It's funny in the video how it mentions the media and movies are conditioning us.

I don't watch The Walking Dead cause I don't want to go around and rave about zombies. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

eoATm.gif

If you are open to suggestion. I might suggest you do a search for Jacques Vallee next time you are at Youtube. Much better than this nonsense.

• Like 3

You have to see the large blond woman telling the audience about how the conveniently late Werner Von Braun told her all about how we were preparing for galactic war against evil aliens. I was expecting her to start sobbing at any moment. What a heavy burden this knowledge has been for her.

• Like 1

Our planet is a tiny, tiny insignificant rock in terms of the Universe. How can we be part of any end-game other than our own? Stuff like this is beyond ridiculous.

Saw Alex Jones in OP.......thats enough for me not to watch any further.

• Like 2

Alex Jones is the voice of a generation!

A very, very sad & misinformed generation. :cry:

Edited by DumpsterJesus
  • Like 1

Our planet is a tiny, tiny insignificant rock in terms of the Universe. How can we be part of any end-game other than our own? Stuff like this is beyond ridiculous.

During the Contactee period in the 50's and 60's, there was a good explanation for this. We war-like humans had mastered the fission bomb and then quickly mastered the fusion bomb. The Space Age had arrived and we would soon be travelling to other planets. It was clear to the Space Brothers that our sudden mastery of the atom and eventual mastery of space travel was a threat to all life in the universe since we would soon discover ways to travel to distant stars like they have been doing, however we would threaten other civilizations with our weapons.

This explanation made sense to lots of people during the early Cold War and still makes sense to some people today.

• Like 2

During the Contactee period in the 50's and 60's, there was a good explanation for this. We war-like humans had mastered the fission bomb and then quickly mastered the fusion bomb. The Space Age had arrived and we would soon be travelling to other planets. It was clear to the Space Brothers that our sudden mastery of the atom and eventual mastery of space travel was a threat to all life in the universe since we would soon discover ways to travel to distant stars like they have been doing, however we would threaten other civilizations with our weapons.

This explanation made sense to lots of people during the early Cold War and still makes sense to some people today.

This psychology that puts us in the role of insolent children needing the guidance is really disturbing. I suspect it is the same tendency that drives the creation of religion.

• Like 1

This psychology that puts us in the role of insolent children needing the guidance is really disturbing. I suspect it is the same tendency that drives the creation of religion.

Interesting take!

• Like 1

not seen the videos, can't--all i can afford at present is dial-up service and its too slow for what's gets streamed...besides that, this is the first computer i've owned and will no doubt spend the rest of my life learning how to use it and the internet and everything connected, accurately. that said, there is a difference between dimensional and physical beings. take us, for instance--we're not simply human beings in physical bodies, we're spiritual beings living human lives...that's mostly why we tend to ignore what's not 'hardcopy'. later.

You have to see the large blond woman telling the audience about how the conveniently late Werner Von Braun told her all about how we were preparing for galactic war against evil aliens. I was expecting her to start sobbing at any moment. What a heavy burden this knowledge has been for her.

Incredibly he never mentioned any of that in the several books he wrote,I guess he must've forgot

• Like 1

Incredibly he never mentioned any of that in the several books he wrote,I guess he must've forgot

Perhaps it was something Von Braun said to pick up women in bars.

• Like 1

It's funny how the people taken in by this story also tend to be 911 truthers and Devil's Triangle advocates.

It's funny how the people taken in by this story also tend to be 911 truthers and Devil's Triangle advocates.

Every forum on this site has a different subject but they are all studies in the same thing.

• Like 1