Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My encounter with "The Lady in White"

mrhappy86

This may be a lenghty story, so bare with me if you will.

Before I go into this series of event, I feel like I need to mention something else first.

Since I was 7 years old, ive been terrified by the thought and image of a typical "grey". (Normal for a child, yes, but let me explain further)

The morning after my 7th birthday was particularly odd to me. I woke up somewhat disoriented, afraid of my window, and just didnt feel safe... I instinctively locked myself in the bathroom (there was only a tiny window in this room and I felt safe).

I layed on the floor in the fetal position and just stayed awake, not moving. I felt safe this way.

Until my father woke up and knocked on the bathroom door, then I 'snapped out of it' and went back to bed, somewhat confused.

I rembered opening presents the night before, then nothing.... Just woke up feeling wrong and disoriented. (As I remember now, I seem to recall snow outside, which makes no sense since it was in june... So even now I'm a lil foggy)

Ever since that night I had a fear of my window at night. I once told my sister I was afraid because they come thru my window. She asked me who "they" were, and I was stumped. Couldn't give her an answer, and I felt somewhat stupid... How can I be afraid of something I dont even know...

Anyway. That fear stayed with me for years. Didn't think much more of it. Just dealt with it. I would freeze in place at the sight of the image of a "grey".

About 7 years later, I was 14-15 at the time, I started having these incredible dreams ive never had before. I call them dreams because that's what I thought of it at the time.

Let me be clear. I have had lucid dreams. These were different. I would compare this more to an out of body experience.

The first dream was innocent enough.

I wake up in my house, and feel drawn to the kitchen. I can hear family members talking amongst themselves but see no one.

I notice a door that was never there before. So I approach it, and think about opening it, and next thing I know I'm in a different place.

Looked like a small park. Or kids playground. Nice little fence. Green grass. A slide and a few items ud normally find in a child's park.

And there's this lady. She must have been a giant. To me, she seemed easily twice my height (I was roughly 5"3).

She wore a single very flowy white gown. And she radiated this bright light. White skin, long blond hair.

Ive never met this woman before, but I can feel that she knows me. And she loves me greatly! I could feel she loved me as much as my own mother. (And I know how much my mother loves me! She fought to keep me when doctors and my father were trying to talk her into abortion)

There is also a group of what I assumed were small children, closely packed together a ways behind her, patiently waiting. (Couldnt discern facial features.. Just looked like greyish human child like figures)

The lady was smiling and made sure to let me know I was in a safe place. She then pointed behind me, and I turned and looked to see my house seemingly "outside" of the park. It seemed far away though.

She then told me that these "children" were my friends, they were excited to meet me, and wanted to ask me questions. I was told I could ask them anything I wanted in return.

So I mingled with them. And it was great!

I cannot remember a single face, or a single conversation with them.... But I remember it was an enjoyable experience. They were all so nice.

Then I woke up. Felt great. Wonderful "dream", and I went about my life.

Few days later, I have a similar dream. I wake up again in my house hearing my family but seeing no one. I'm excited! I know what this means! So I run to the door in the kitchen and poof! I'm in the park again.

Lady smiles at me, tells me to carry on. I remember being so excited to see them all again. But again..... Can't recall a single conversation.... But I know i was there mingling with them for a good while.

Then I wake up, feeling wonderful as ever. I dont tell anyone about this, but hope every night to have another "dream" like that again.

Took a while, but eventually I had a 3rd one.

But this one was different.

Im in the house, but there are no voices. I walk to the kitchen door, but feel something wrong... I'm afraid to open the door.

Eventually I decide to venture on, and i appear in the park. But its all wrong.....

Everything feels sad. The lady who was so full of love and warmth is now overwhelmed with sorrow. The "children" are all Stiff and distant.

Then the lady tells me we won't be seeing each other anymore. So i ask why? Did I do something wrong? Will I see you again later?

I got no answers. She just pointed at my house again, I turned and looked and woke up.

At that moment I started crying... Big time. I was 15 years old and crying my eyes out because of a series of supposed dreams...

I spent that entire day in bed. Crying until I got numb.

Took me a while but I got over it. I never forgot it tho.....

I'm now 27 and I still wonder what ever happened to the lady in white, or those "children", what I was involved in, and why it had stopped so abruptly.

Never had answers.

But I feel that one small part of these events was meant to reassure me that we have friends out there.

These events were quintessential to my following thrive to discover myself spiritually. And to seek out the unknown so boldly.

And honestly, writing this down brought more tears to my eyes.

I really felt like I lost family that day....

Anyway. Thats my story. Still looking for my friends out there. ^_^

Feel free to comment or ask or advise me with anything.

• Like 1

Not sure if this is relevant, but i have strong Celtic and native american roots in my bloodline.

This seems to be a reoccurring factor in many abductions or contact events.

I'm not sure about any of it, but it'd make a fine CreepyPasta if you played with it a little. The third "dream" gave me chills.

I think dreams by definition are hard to analyse, especially by someone else other than the person dreaming. Could be nothing, could be your subconscious telling you or preparing you for something, could be metaphysical or paranormal. I wouldn't worry too much though, dude.

It was just surreal. And very emotional. You dont understand how bad I was looking forward to more time with them. =\

I have a good life, and I'm very happy with everything. But that 'place/dream' was the greatest experience ive ever had in my life. Better than life.... Felt more genuine.

I doubt they were dreams now. Ive had plethoras of crazy dreams and ones I thought were real and whatnot. But NOTHING even comes close to this. Ever.

I think the fact that I would only appear in that place once I made the willing decision to open the door was a kind of confirmation they needed from me like a "its ok, I want to go with you", so that my will wasn't infringed upon.

Or maybe it was my subconscious representation of a "doorway" into another dimension of sort.

May sound weird but I believe that "park" was a visual recreation of a place "in between" our world and another.

Made to look friendly for a child.

Edited by mrhappy86

Well, if it was surreal then just take solace in the experience. As it says in Memoirs of a Geisha, "We must not expect happiness, Sayuri. It is not something we deserve. When life goes well, it is a sudden gift; it cannot last forever..."

I got no answers. She just pointed at my house again, I turned and looked and woke up.

At that moment I started crying... Big time. I was 15 years old and crying my eyes out because of a series of supposed dreams...

I spent that entire day in bed. Crying until I got numb.

Took me a while but I got over it. I never forgot it tho.....

I'm now 27 and I still wonder what ever happened to the lady in white, or those "children", what I was involved in, and why it had stopped so abruptly.

Never had answers.

But I feel that one small part of these events was meant to reassure me that we have friends out there.

These events were quintessential to my following thrive to discover myself spiritually. And to seek out the unknown so boldly.

And honestly, writing this down brought more tears to my eyes.

I really felt like I lost family that day....

Anyway. Thats my story. Still looking for my friends out there. ^_^

Feel free to comment or ask or advise me with anything.

I just get the immediate impression from reading the account that the lady was sad because we are not supposed to access that world too much because it is so beautiful and all can be known by going there. And that is an irresistable lure to some such that their incarnations will wane and their purpose for being alive can be forgotten. We all have work to do here. She was probably sad because she had to make you go back and not become too infatuated with that other plane so that you could get your work done here. ?

Immediately that's what I sense.

Edited by SSilhouette
  • Like 1

That's the way my mother sees it. (I shared the story with her recently, and she didnt bat an eyelash.)

My mom is an avid believer of multidimensional world, yet she has no desire to experience it out of fear that she would lose her will to live on this planet. Since everything is heavier and colder and riddled with personal filters on this plane.

We're all here for a reason, and it wouldn't be fair to lure us into something easier and more comfortable. Otherwise we'd all leave and never come back. Lol.

But thank you for your input!

I haven't shared this with many people.

Oh wow! That's so cool! I agree with it being another dimension and it being dangerous to go there too much lest you lose your path here. I'm a firm believer that there is no proof of the after life or alternate dimensions cemented in stone because if we did know, we'd squander our time here.

• Like 1

That's the way my mother sees it. (I shared the story with her recently, and she didnt bat an eyelash.)

My mom is an avid believer of multidimensional world, yet she has no desire to experience it out of fear that she would lose her will to live on this planet. Since everything is heavier and colder and riddled with personal filters on this plane.

We're all here for a reason, and it wouldn't be fair to lure us into something easier and more comfortable. Otherwise we'd all leave and never come back. Lol.

But thank you for your input!

I haven't shared this with many people.

You got that right! Pretty sure that's why suicide is such a big no-no.

Edited by SSilhouette