Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Moon

markprice

I sure hope someday we do Go back to the Moon, Its been way too Long ! Time to Get Hoppin !

Oh yes, I hope we will Big. D.!

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Yeah I know that, and he targeted me, so he got his response. I was happy to oblige at this time. He'll see it when he comes back.

Doesn't change what I posted, though. And I still stand by it. Icke is what I described him as. Plain and simple.

Not sure he understands it, though - or wants to.....

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Not sure he understands it, though - or wants to.....

Cheers,

Badeskov

Meh. He'll see it when he comes back.

• Like 2

Meh. He'll see it when he comes back.

Seeing is not understanding - especially when you don't wan't to understand....

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

When we get back to the moon the FTB will just say NASA sneaked the various pieces of artifacts up there. :lol:

• Like 3

I don't know if I'd say I'm concerned, but there's something that rankles me how the next people to get to the moon will probably get there from a corporation than by NASA.

I don't know if I'd say I'm concerned, but there's something that rankles me how the next people to get to the moon will probably get there from a corporation than by NASA.

Why? In my view NASA should be doing cutting edge exploration missions, not going where they were 40 years ago. Curiosity, New Horizons and the James Webb are amazing science and something no corporation would ever do but all of mankind will benefit from the research. Going back to the moon on an industrial scale is for corporations but NASA has broken that trail, like Lewis and Clark mapping the west.

Let SpaceX build the heavy lift vehicle, hell they are doing it anyways and let's spend our money on breaking new ground and be happy that industry will get us off the planet on a large scale. New paradigms for a new world history.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Can I have permission to use the term "codswallop" from this point on when a crazy tries to bring up the Moon as anything other than a natural satellite of the Earth? Pretty please?

LOL, I got more, I like using "Horse Hockey" as well LOL.

Takes me back to being a kid watching MASH. One of Sherman T Potters favourite sayings :D

He used the terms "Mule Fritters" and "Monkey Muffins" too, LOL, cracks me up. Old school, them were the days! :D

• Like 2

Have at it.

Pffftttttttt, way ahead of ya.

You must have missed this link - THE MOON: A Propaganda Hoax - An Expose by THE MAD REVISIONIST

Those devious agents at NASA, shamelessly promoting the idea of an actual moon!! Good thing we have a Alien Reptillian Hunter to show us the................

Look, I can't do this. How they hell do you face yourself in a mirror?

• Like 2

Yeah I know that, and he targeted me, so he got his response. I was happy to oblige at this time. He'll see it when he comes back.

Doesn't change what I posted, though. And I still stand by it. Icke is what I described him as. Plain and simple.

Give him this as well next time - LINK

Here are the real culprits.

2011_0923_moonrocks.jpg

NEVER trust space rocks!

Parasite+Hand.png

From the old Outer Limits episode "Corpus Earthling"

Don't forget the more recent Apollo 18..........

:D

vlcsnap2011110301h30m27.png

Why? In my view NASA should be doing cutting edge exploration missions, not going where they were 40 years ago. Curiosity, New Horizons and the James Webb are amazing science and something no corporation would ever do but all of mankind will benefit from the research. Going back to the moon on an industrial scale is for corporations but NASA has broken that trail, like Lewis and Clark mapping the west.

Let SpaceX build the heavy lift vehicle, hell they are doing it anyways and let's spend our money on breaking new ground and be happy that industry will get us off the planet on a large scale. New paradigms for a new world history.

Yeah, I get it.

I mean, the entire program was just a Cold War political move with little science behind it. The shuttle program was similar.

It's probably the same thing like in Futurama in the first episode where they go make a delivery to the moon.

First they have to finish up fracking the earth, they they can rewrite history from a safer place? great plan.

Its a troll post, he logged on to post one post then logged off again

OMG a spy! I better get out quick and maybe bring the moon back in another month or so...

First they have to finish up fracking the earth, they they can rewrite history from a safer place? great plan.

:huh:

• Like 4

That makes no sense whatsoever.

• Like 4

OMG a spy! I better get out quick and maybe bring the moon back in another month or so...

Again, one post and you then log off...why? Arent you hear for discussion - or just to do hit and run posts?

• Like 2

Again, one post and you then log off...why? Arent you hear for discussion - or just to do hit and run posts?

Maybe he thinks that he has to log on before each post.

If that is the case, please don't tell him that he doesn't have to, that might just result in more posts from him.

Damn it, i just let the secret out myself, sorry !

• Like 3

Seagull posting at it's best.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Moon is the outpost of our alien Gods and the long lasting war between the fallen ones and those in heavens, a war that continues in these days...

Edited by qxcontinuum

Moon is the outpost of our alien Gods and the long lasting war between the fallen ones and those in heavens, a war that continues in these days...

Joke, drugs or crazy? Seriously, I have no idea.

• Like 2

Actually none. It is just simply a conclusion looking openly to religious and historical documentation from a logical standpoint.

Actually none. It is just simply a conclusion looking openly to religious and historical documentation from a logical standpoint.

umm, all three then.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2