Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran Hasn't attacked anyone in 200 years

and-then

This from the Iranian mouthpiece? You couldn't at least find something from Haaretz? Or even RT?

Have you watched it - do you dispute what she is saying ?

The message is a bit close to the bone for you Zionists.

Br Cornelius

One can dream - even if history has ALWAYS proven that particular dream to be false. That is the achilles heel of the left - they really believe "they" can do it better than the last who tried.

Unless the world loses all of its technological advancements - there will be no dark places left for the purveyors of murder and chaos to hide in. The past is not a good indicator of what the future has in store when everyone can know anything if they just choose to look.

Br Cornelius

Unless the world loses all of its technological advancements - there will be no dark places left for the purveyors of murder and chaos to hide in. The past is not a good indicator of what the future has in store when everyone can know anything if they just choose to look.

Br Cornelius

What you are saying is the same as I just commented Br. You have faith that you and your lot can do it better. Do you understand why I am so convinced that you cannot? You think me an incompetent - no doubt racist and hater of all that is progressive I imagine. This is how you view me - and probably most who disagree with you. The reason I'm convinced the latest enlightened progressives will fail is that they simply refuse to take human nature into account. They somehow feel they can cajole or prod others into the behavior they feel is required to make the world a better place. Reality has proven otherwise - and has done so consistently for millennia.

And yes I have seen this video. This woman seems to be an attention seeker and PressTV is more than happy to pay her for the story she tells. Do I believe the US government would lean on someone like this? ABSOLUTELY - No arguments from me that there are any saints in those positions - including this woman. The fact that she thinks a war could be justified by a lie told about her death OR her being a spy for Iran is quite weak. If the US wanted a war with Iran it could have been started in a much more convincing way at any time those in such a conspiracy chose - or so we are told here regularly. So which is it? Are the minions in this cabal all powerful - or not?

What you are saying is the same as I just commented Br. You have faith that you and your lot can do it better. Do you understand why I am so convinced that you cannot? You think me an incompetent - no doubt racist and hater of all that is progressive I imagine. This is how you view me - and probably most who disagree with you. The reason I'm convinced the latest enlightened progressives will fail is that they simply refuse to take human nature into account. They somehow feel they can cajole or prod others into the behavior they feel is required to make the world a better place. Reality has proven otherwise - and has done so consistently for millennia.

And yes I have seen this video. This woman seems to be an attention seeker and PressTV is more than happy to pay her for the story she tells. Do I believe the US government would lean on someone like this? ABSOLUTELY - No arguments from me that there are any saints in those positions - including this woman. The fact that she thinks a war could be justified by a lie told about her death OR her being a spy for Iran is quite weak. If the US wanted a war with Iran it could have been started in a much more convincing way at any time those in such a conspiracy chose - or so we are told here regularly. So which is it? Are the minions in this cabal all powerful - or not?

When they failed to get their fall guy they couldn't follow through. they had set her up with a paper trail. There plan failed and the intent to start a war was widely known within the administration by people who would also have been the fall guys for the plot. It made the plan all but impossible to accomplish without been caught out.

I think it is you who misunderstand human nature, history has been a slow but steady march from superstitious barbarism towards liberal egalitarianism. The conservatives of now are more liberal than the radicals of a 100years ago. Conservatism is on the retreat - a dying breed. Crime is on a steady decline, war is on steady decline, violence and murder is on a steady decline. Equality is increasing between the sex's and towards homosexuals. Racism is no longer institutionalized in law in almost all corners of the globe. You see all of this as negatives - but the reality is that the world you look to for inspiration was brutal and your outlook is brutal as a result. Your a sad example of all that is wrong with human nature - but don't imagine that you can project your faults onto the majority of humans who are liberal and loving and good.

Br Cornelius

Picking fights with people because we want to control their resources. That's all US foreign policy in the Middle East is. The "alliances" enable that, the wars enable that, the sanctions since 1979 on Iran and the ensuing proliferation of US arms in other parts of the region enable that, the threats both real and phony enable that.

That there's also "Christian Zionist" nonsense to justify such political nonsense is no surprise.

So which is it? Are the minions in this cabal all powerful - or not?

Nothing is all-powerful, except for Jesus Christ I presume. But everything he taught you is forsaken for the exact opposite of what he taught you where Israel is concerned.

It's all powerful enough with the Zionist shills in our government; it's not more powerful than the American people. What you're describing here already happened in another attempted rush to war against Iran in the past 10 years. Nut&yahoo's "It's 1936 and Iran is Germany" argument was being parroted by the usual suspects. But the support for another war in Iran wasn't going to reach critical mass. And even if US bureaucrats could keep pumping the "Iranian nukes" Kool Aid long and hard enough to get the US people into another 50/50 split on the issue in the earliest stages of another US military deployment in eastern Iraq and western Afghanistan, it would have crumbled quickly once the facts started competing with the policy.

• Like 1

Well brutha I guess it all depends on who you think of as the good guys versus the bad guys. If in your world Hezbollah and Hamas seem okay to you then it says all any civilized person needs to know about you old son. And attempting to insult my intelligence is useless because I really don't CARE what anyone thinks of me - especially a twit ;)

Wasn't it the USA that created the taliban and supported Saddam Hussein for years? There are no innocents here. Do you not understand the anger of the palestinians for the theft of their lands when Britain decided to create the nation of Israel?
  • Like 1

I think the only country that RECENTLY has grabbed land would be Russia.

Recently like the last 2 weeks? Yeah. Otherwise, Im not sure if serious

I'm not saying that all US foreign policy is benign. However, NATO has been VERY sucesfull.

Ok but can you explain . Successful doing what? Don't tell me protecting human right/democracy

and then, Zionism is very real btw

and then, Zionism is very real btw

When did I say otherwise? I am happy to acknowledge that I am a Christian Zionist. Far from being some evil scourge, it's meaning is quite noble IMO. Are excesses committed in the name? Yes. Do I support every act of a secular Israeli government? No.

Zi·on·ism

ˈzīəˌnizəm/

noun

• a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

My quest is to cause people to either admit that Zionists are no better or worse than other human beings OR to just admit through their statements that they themselves are bigots. After awhile it becomes apparent who fits which description. Zionism in and of itself is neither evil nor wrong.

Edited by and then

no need to copy paste from a dictionary, we know what it is - a fascist view. How unsurprising that you consider yourself one

Edited by SolarPlexus

Ha!!! Because we all know the Islamic Republic of Iran is a progressive country that treats its citizens with respect and dignity...well, as long as your male, and Muslim, and not American, and don't have the last name of Weinstein, and....

Edited by Azznerak the Black
  • Like 1

Who cares how Iran treats its citizens? Only America.. . It cares more about the citizens of Iraq, Iran, Syria, Lybia, Yugoslavia than its own

• Like 1

Ha!!! Because we all know the Islamic Republic of Iran is a progressive country that treats its citizens with respect and dignity...well, as long as your male, and Muslim, and not American, and don't have the last name of Weinstein, and....

Welcome to the party!

When they failed to get their fall guy they couldn't follow through. they had set her up with a paper trail. There plan failed and the intent to start a war was widely known within the administration by people who would also have been the fall guys for the plot. It made the plan all but impossible to accomplish without been caught out.

I think it is you who misunderstand human nature, history has been a slow but steady march from superstitious barbarism towards liberal egalitarianism. The conservatives of now are more liberal than the radicals of a 100years ago. Conservatism is on the retreat - a dying breed. Crime is on a steady decline, war is on steady decline, violence and murder is on a steady decline. Equality is increasing between the sex's and towards homosexuals. Racism is no longer institutionalized in law in almost all corners of the globe. You see all of this as negatives - but the reality is that the world you look to for inspiration was brutal and your outlook is brutal as a result. Your a sad example of all that is wrong with human nature - but don't imagine that you can project your faults onto the majority of humans who are liberal and loving and good.

Br Cornelius

Amazing. Say hi to Alice for me huh? And you should tell Putin he's mucking up a budding utopia. :w00t:

After 60 years of nonsense like economic warfare, coups, puppets, wars, distrust and animosity, what do you expect?

Amazing. Say hi to Alice for me huh? And you should tell Putin he's mucking up a budding utopia. :w00t:

The difference between your view of human nature and mine is that mine is supported by the evidence.

Progress towards a liberal egalitarian world is what the evidence tells us.

Br Cornelius

you could say very much the same for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a valued ally of the forces of Good, and beside which, iran looks like California in the 60s. Anyway, does any of that mean that it's necessarily going to be a threat to anyone else? Countries that are like that tend to be inward-looking and are rarely concerned with anywhere else.

• Like 2

you could say very much the same for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a valued ally of the forces of Good, and beside which, iran looks like California in the 60s. Anyway, does any of that mean that it's necessarily going to be a threat to anyone else? Countries that are like that tend to be inward-looking and are rarely concerned with anywhere else.

They most definitely are "inward" looking - evidence the little set to in 2009. You love to indict the hypocrisy of the west and on some points there I agree with you but you go way too far when you cast Iran as being benign in comparison. In about 10 weeks so far this year Iran has hanged 198 people. http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4213/iran-kurds-tortured-hanged

Iran has so firm a grip of terror on it's own population that control is a secondary issue for them. They are most definitely looking outward. And by projecting to them a western mindset devoid of any serious appreciation of their faith you are ignoring the damage they can do IF by some chance their opponents are correct about their intentions. You fail to appreciate the what if... Being wrong has consequences for everyone when the discussion is about nukes.

That’s an interesting point of concern. If Iran is indeed inward looking then they won’t see any problems with dropping a nuke on Israel because of their hatred.

• Like 1

That's an interesting point of concern. If Iran is indeed inward looking then they won't see any problems with dropping a nuke on Israel because of their hatred.

Which would mean the end of their nation you dumb ass.

How does it feel to be a Neocon dupe, a fall guy for the terminally morally bankrupt ?

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

LOL if I was a Neocon wrangling for control over policy issues, I would pay posters like Ravenhawk a stipend, or even by the hour, for the voluminous piles of perfect Neocon poopie he's dropped over the years.

Which would mean the end of their nation you dumb ass.

How does it feel to be a Neocon dupe, a fall guy for the terminally morally bankrupt ?

Br Cornelius

Because these men in robes and resplendent head coverings are obviously very rational, right? They kill protesters in their own streets for asking for simple freedoms, they hang homosexuals from cranes in public places and lets not forget the lovely religious police that hector or even beat women if they show ankle... Their president even said publically once that losing their whole country would still mean victory since Israel would be GONE and Islam would still be whole, if damaged...

But do go on supporting them Brutha... it just wouldn't do to give a tip of the hat to rationality at this point. NN once NN for life I guess. :no:

and then sorry but you are full of feces ...you seem to have some heavy prejudicial ideas about people in turbans, don't know why is that. And the Israel you worship is 10x more genocidal in Gaza than Iran who is just defensive

Because these men in robes and resplendent head coverings are obviously very rational, right? They kill protesters in their own streets for asking for simple freedoms, they hang homosexuals from cranes in public places and lets not forget the lovely religious police that hector or even beat women if they show ankle... Their president even said publically once that losing their whole country would still mean victory since Israel would be GONE and Islam would still be whole, if damaged...

But do go on supporting them Brutha... it just wouldn't do to give a tip of the hat to rationality at this point. NN once NN for life I guess. :no:

Self preservation is what motivates them and launching a missile at Israel would be suicide. It is you who shows a distinct lack of rationality in favour of religious paranoia on your part.

Br Cornelius

Self preservation is what motivates them and launching a missile at Israel would be suicide. It is you who shows a distinct lack of rationality in favour of religious paranoia on your part.

Br Cornelius

Paranoia? As I said earlier - say hi to Alice when you see her again. The problem with your type is that you are so full of yourself it never even OCCURS to you that anyone else might be correct - if they disagree with your worldview. Brutha the fact that you look out and see a world that is improving is enough to label you as a dreamer or a mental defective. Not that I have any particular problem with hopeful or optimistic analyses when they have some basis in reality.

and then sorry but you are full of feces ...you seem to have some heavy prejudicial ideas about people in turbans, don't know why is that. And the Israel you worship is 10x more genocidal in Gaza than Iran who is just defensive

I have such ideas about ANYONE who hangs 198 in 10 weeks due to their politics or sexuality. Those numbers are real and they say all that needs be said about that regime to a rational, fair minded individual. The fact that you ignore the reality of what they are to attack me as some neanderthal says a lot about YOU as well. Did it ever occur to you that telling the truth about someone is not the same as attacking them?