Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran Hasn't attacked anyone in 200 years

and-then

He can't even acclimate to much gentler examples than that, but I've thrown native Americans at him several times already. Like if South Carolina went to war with Alabama (his home state) and won, South Carolinians don't deserve to gobble up pieces of Georgia simply because Georgia was in the wrong place at the wrong time (on the road to Alabama). Stupid under any context, but not for Zionist Israel of course. Robbing Palestine of any chance of statehood began in earnest in 1948.

Jews control the world huh? Where have I heard this before... And if Oby seems like some sort of ideal or champion to you then all I can do is sigh and walk away.

No the Zionist lobby control Washington, he couldn't have said it much more clearly than he did - so how did you fail to understand ?

Br Cornelius

No the Zionist lobby control Washington, he couldn't have said it much more clearly than he did - so how did you fail to understand ?

Br Cornelius

If the best outcome (in their opinion) is an attack to neutralize the Iranian threat, and Obama is clearly working against that outcome, then where, exactly, is this Zionist control being applied?

If the best outcome (in their opinion) is an attack to neutralize the Iranian threat, and Obama is clearly working against that outcome, then where, exactly, is this Zionist control being applied?

It seems you have a pres with some balls - and a few brain cells. He knows entering another war would consign his term in office to the dustbin of history so I suspect he will leave it to the next smuck to do the dirty.

Br Cornelius

It seems you have a pres with some balls - and a few brain cells. He knows entering another war would consign his term in office to the dustbin of history so I suspect he will leave it to the next smuck to do the dirty.

Br Cornelius

In which case Zionists don't actually seem to be controlling him... The Jewish lobby is powerful, no doubt. But it isn't responsible primarily for the FACT that most Americans sympathize with and support the state of Israel. AIPAC simply uses this to their advantage - as well as some strategically placed donations :) It has puzzled me for some time that so many US Jews would support the state of Isael with donations yet elect someone who works tirelessly against those same interests.

"The Jews" want America to attack Iran.

Washington doesn't attack Iran.

Ergo the Jews control Washington.

Hmmmm....... :passifier:

The whole reason for dissatisfaction with Mr. O seems to be that he hasn't yet attacked Iran, so therefore he's an Islamicist stooge . I think we shouldn't underestimate the influence of those who would prefer to see a more hawkish foreign policy, hence the way that Mr. O is very obviously being elbowed out of any influence, so that as he becomes more and more of a lame Duck the Hawks will more and more get their way.

• Like 1

Perhaps they refuse because it was their land. How do you suppose the people of North Carolina would react if their property were taken away for a Cherokee homeland?

I make no excuses for the actions of those who created the state of Israel. As I've made clear, for me this is all about faith in God and his word. HE said the Jews would be dispersed then regathered on the mountains of Israel. Though many want to nullify that fact they really can't, all they can do is make excuses about why it MUST be wrong. They are there - just as predicted. They will stay there forever now, though they will be "tried in the fire". The hatred against them is supernatural in it's intensity. Even people who have never known a Jew personally seem to jump on board with the hatred. Benjamin Disreali actually used their existence as proof that God exists:

Queen Victoria asked her PM, Disreali, for one proof of God's existence he answered "The Jews madame, the Jews.".

makes perfect sense in some reality I guess....

I make no excuses for the actions of those who created the state of Israel. As I've made clear, for me this is all about faith in God and his word. HE said the Jews would be dispersed then regathered on the mountains of Israel. Though many want to nullify that fact they really can't, all they can do is make excuses about why it MUST be wrong. They are there - just as predicted. They will stay there forever now, though they will be "tried in the fire". The hatred against them is supernatural in it's intensity. Even people who have never known a Jew personally seem to jump on board with the hatred. Benjamin Disreali actually used their existence as proof that God exists:

Queen Victoria asked her PM, Disreali, for one proof of God's existence he answered "The Jews madame, the Jews.".

Doing something because it was prophesized doesn't prove the prophecy true. I'm thinking we should recreate the Hittite empire to stabilize the region
  • Like 1

Jews control the world huh? Where have I heard this before... And if Oby seems like some sort of ideal or champion to you then all I can do is sigh and walk away.

And of course, you misquoted me.

I did not say "Jews control the world", I said they had a very heavy influence in Washington.

As far as Obama goes, I don't like communists at all, so no, he is not on my fav list.

All I know about Obama, inre, this thread, is, he is not jumping as high as BB wants him too, when BB says "jump"

I think the Democrats, in general, are far more willing to examine the side of the oppressed here, the pals.

When the initial partition was offered in 1948 the Jews of Israel gladly accepted FAR less land than they now control. The Palestinians said no, never, no Jewish state in Palestine.

Do you blame them? I know of NO ONE that would like to have half their country taken away from them. You act like the Palestinians are just a bunch of selfish people.

And looked what happened to those poor people, as a result of Jews getting into the Levant.

Many innocent Palestinian Muslim men, women and children, pushed out of their homes,

pushed off their land, and they live, to *THIS DAY*, in refugee camps in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and elsewhere. All because SELFISH Jews won't share the land. Ok? That is a criminal act.

Then they began the first of several attempts to crush them and push them into the sea. That is not rhetoric it is fact.

There are several, not one or two, Israeli historians that say otherwise, after they did research.

I am so surprised you were unaware of this. Firstly, the Palestinians had NO ARMY. And yet, you claim they went after the Israeli's?? Huh!

https://www.google.c...ox-a&channel=sb

Take your pick! There are many links explaining this. Here is a good listen:

[media=]

[/media]

Uploaded on May 14, 2011

Dr. Ilan Pappé is an Israeli historian who was a senior lecturer at Haifa University from 1984-2007. His position as an Israeli academic gave him access to official Israeli historical archives. Through research this Israeli-born academic learned the truth about the Israeli narrative.

Listen to this Israeli historian tell how Israel had to PLAN religious cleansing in order to achieve their desire. It was "door to door", "neighborhood to neighborhood", Muslim cleansing.

To this day the Palestinians STILL refuse to countenance the idea of a Jewish state in Palestine.

And I don't blame them! Israel is an existential threat to the entire ME, not just the Pals.

And - Oh, by the way, will Israel recognize a Palestinian state on PALESTINIAN land?

I'd like to know why Israel even has a say in this.

They teach their children maps that show no Israeli presence in the land at all. They nurture hate in their youngest. This seems to be acceptable to those who support the Palestinians I assume you find no problem with it either. Just remember, it was the Brits and the UN who gave life to the state of Israel.

Yes, a most remarked blunder that will one day cause WWIII.

And BTW, who the hell is the UN or Britain to take someone's land and give it to a friend, anyway?

Do you see my sig?? Who the hell are they!

It was the Arab states that surround it that caused it to grow. You do not repeatedly attack a country, lose, and expect to just keep getting a "do over". That is not the way it has EVER been. Yet people blythely expect it from Israel...I wonder why?

You really wonder why, or are you joking. Because I will tell you why, if you want.

Israel religiously cleansed the land of Muslims. The Palestinians. this is a WAR crime that has placed -

not just the Palestinians in a bad place - refugee camps, but it really hurts the countries that have to host them. THAT is why you keep getting attacked. They want the Palestinians to go home, as bad as you DON'T want them to go home.

Also, the UN has ordered Israel TWICE to get out. The resolutions were 242 and 338. They order Israel off the occupied lands.

You keep playing *innocent*, like that is not such a big deal, not big enough a deal that the Arab world

would want to always be at war with Israel, and I am telling you, you are *DEAD* wrong. It is that big, to millions of innocent men, women, and children, kept in refugee camps by exhausted hosts.

They all grow weary.

If you think living like that is an Ok thing for Israel to impose on the Pals, try making the Israelis

live like that. Ya think? Locked up in camps run by Arabs.

Then, you'll hear the cries of in humane treatment. for *sure*.

• Like 1

Please note, Gardener, I said right up until recent times.

I said Obama is the first sitting president that does not kowtow to Israel.

• Like 1

makes perfect sense in some reality I guess....

where the hell is the "Don't Like" button when you ant one.

• Like 1

Doing something because it was prophesized doesn't prove the prophecy true. I'm thinking we should recreate the Hittite empire to stabilize the region

Then accomplish that if you can. The whole "self fulfilling" aspect of prophecy is a delusion all it's own. Those who use it have no other answer for how such things could happen - without God, that is :) Some have gone so far as denying the date the book of Daniel because it is so accurate. No need to argue the point though.

Do you blame them? I know of NO ONE that would like to have half their country taken away from them. You act like the Palestinians are just a bunch of selfish people.

And looked what happened to those poor people, as a result of Jews getting into the Levant.

Many innocent Palestinian Muslim men, women and children, pushed out of their homes,

pushed off their land, and they live, to *THIS DAY*, in refugee camps in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and elsewhere. All because SELFISH Jews won't share the land. Ok? That is a criminal act.

There are several, not one or two, Israeli historians that say otherwise, after they did research.

I am so surprised you were unaware of this. Firstly, the Palestinians had NO ARMY. And yet, you claim they went after the Israeli's?? Huh!

[media=]

[/media]

Uploaded on May 14, 2011

Dr. Ilan Pappé is an Israeli historian who was a senior lecturer at Haifa University from 1984-2007. His position as an Israeli academic gave him access to official Israeli historical archives. Through research this Israeli-born academic learned the truth about the Israeli narrative.

Listen to this Israeli historian tell how Israel had to PLAN religious cleansing in order to achieve their desire. It was "door to door", "neighborhood to neighborhood", Muslim cleansing.

And I don't blame them! Israel is an existential threat to the entire ME, not just the Pals.

And - Oh, by the way, will Israel recognize a Palestinian state on PALESTINIAN land?

And BTW, who the hell is the UN or Britain to take someone's land and give it to a friend, anyway?

You really wonder why, or are you joking. Because I will tell you why, if you want.

Israel religiously cleansed the land of Muslims. The Palestinians. this is a WAR crime that has placed -

not just the Palestinians in a bad place - refugee camps, but it really hurts the countries that have to host them. THAT is why you keep getting attacked. They want the Palestinians to go home, as bad as you DON'T want them to go home.

Also, the UN has ordered Israel TWICE to get out. The resolutions were 242 and 338. They order Israel off the occupied lands.

You keep playing *innocent*, like that is not such a big deal, not big enough a deal that the Arab world

would want to always be at war with Israel, and I am telling you, you are *DEAD* wrong. It is that big, to millions of innocent men, women, and children, kept in refugee camps by exhausted hosts.

They all grow weary.

If you think living like that is an Ok thing for Israel to impose on the Pals, try making the Israelis

That's because there were no "Palestinians" at that time, Earl. There WERE Jordanians, Egyptians and Syrians though. The same who refuse to resettle the people who were in Palestine - that land that was initially GIVEN to the Jews by the UN. Describe it as you will but no Israeli army existed either. Just a loosely structured defense force that was motivated by horrors no one else at the time could even imagine. No need to argue this point Earl. I can see you are cut from the same cloth as Yam and the little private,er, Col. We will never agree on this one so no need to be uncivil on my part. I don't agree with everything the Israeli government does but I sure as hell prefer them to the Palestinian solution to this problem. If they have their way I believe nukes will eventually bloom over the M.E. and that helps no one.

[media=]

[/media]

Uploaded on May 14, 2011

They all grow weary.

If it is a war crime then the world should come and force the issue. This seems to be what will happen eventually - IMO the sooner the better. But I think the world has shown that with the exception of practiced barbarians like Putin the rest of the leaders are only gutless pretenders. Haters and cowards. I argue these points as an exercise in my view of justice NOT as a concern for Israel's future. That future is quite secure.

AND THEN - when you have faith nothing else really matters, like right and wrong, facts etc :clap:

It must be great to live in a bubble of unreality where you never have to bother with the actuality of the consequences of following your beliefs.

Br Cornelius

AND THEN - when you have faith nothing else really matters, like right and wrong, facts etc :clap:

It must be great to live in a bubble of unreality where you never have to bother with the actuality of the consequences of following your beliefs.

Br Cornelius

What do you know of my situation or the consequences I deal with? There are many parts of the world (Ireland among them I think) where I'd be subjected to true physical threats and abuse for my faith in this matter. And not because my ideals harm anyone - only because of the intolerance of those who support the "underdog". I have the ability to laugh and shrug off the haters because I believe what the book says about scoffers like yourself, simian. The bible even says that in the last days men will kill Jews thinking they are doing a service to God. Does that sound like any group we know of these days? If you do happen to have your eyes opened before the end just remember that all it takes is being truly repentant of thought and deed.

What do you know of my situation or the consequences I deal with? There are many parts of the world (Ireland among them I think) where I'd be subjected to true physical threats and abuse for my faith in this matter. And not because my ideals harm anyone - only because of the intolerance of those who support the "underdog". I have the ability to laugh and shrug off the haters because I believe what the book says about scoffers like yourself, simian. The bible even says that in the last days men will kill Jews thinking they are doing a service to God. Does that sound like any group we know of these days? If you do happen to have your eyes opened before the end just remember that all it takes is being truly repentant of thought and deed.

I would have to believe in imaginary beings to take what you say seriously.

I truly have never come across a more morally bankrupt individual than yourself. have you ever though for yourself outside of your good book ?

Br Cornelius

What a version of "Christianity" Do you take everything Jesus Christ ever said, flip it over and defile it?

The bible even says that in the last days men will kill Jews thinking they are doing a service to God. Does that sound like any group we know of these days?

Like these christian groups:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Klans_of_America

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksfront

Calling these minions of hate "Christian" is a self delusion you are dealing with personally. You have decided for reasons of your own to hate and you make whatever excuses you feel you need to but the bottom line does not change - it is YOU that's the hater. In fact I'd say you're fairly obsessed with hating anything to do with God. I can't imagine what life has thrown at you to make you feel that way but I hope you get over it before you waste the rest of your life on something irreconcilable.

Calling these minions of hate "Christian" is a self delusion you are dealing with personally. You have decided for reasons of your own to hate and you make whatever excuses you feel you need to but the bottom line does not change - it is YOU that's the hater. In fact I'd say you're fairly obsessed with hating anything to do with God. I can't imagine what life has thrown at you to make you feel that way but I hope you get over it before you waste the rest of your life on something irreconcilable.

Will you please quit using me not loving your god as an excuse to justify wickedness committed by christian groups, they are christian's (they have declared it) and they are wicked. They are groups who kill the jews in the name of god (and the preservation of the white race), who were inspired by verses in the O.T. and N.T.

They are wicked, and they are haters.

I.M.O., they do a better job at following verses in the bible than 99% of christian church goers, because that is the type of people that the bible(s) is meant to attract. People who are obsessed with thoughts of personal adequacy, power, and prestige.

Edited by Mystic Crusader