Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iran Hasn't attacked anyone in 200 years

and-then

You did not address the point. If Israel were not the central player in your Bible you wouldn't give a ****.

Br Cornelius

Not so. As a child I vividly recall seeing the images of the inhumanity perpetrated on the Jews - just for being Jews. That was the beginning of my love for these people. Had the same thing been true of Muslims then I probably would have felt the same - but at some point I would have had a great conflict due to the clash in beliefs. Nevertheless I still would have compassion for them. Try as you will you cannot paint me accurately with that brush of hatred. It simply isn't true.

Not so. As a child I vividly recall seeing the images of the inhumanity perpetrated on the Jews - just for being Jews. That was the beginning of my love for these people. Had the same thing been true of Muslims then I probably would have felt the same - but at some point I would have had a great conflict due to the clash in beliefs. Nevertheless I still would have compassion for them. Try as you will you cannot paint me accurately with that brush of hatred. It simply isn't true.

My point, again, is that you would probably condemn the behaviour of Israel if it wasn't for your beliefs. I believe your faith has had a corrosive effect on your morals.

Br Cornelius

The same thing is true of Muslims and you do not feel the same. And not feeling the same goes way beyond you. If I went through your posting history and replaced the word "Muslims" with the word "Jews" everywhere I found it, you'd have been banned long ago. Yet while I complain about Israel, you complain about "the Muslims", and yet you still see the speck through your own log.

• Like 2

To be honest the only countries that worry me nowadays are Muslims and North Korea. The US and Europe are powerful, as are Japan and China and Russia, but they don't strive for anything except their interests, and it is not in their interest to destroy the world, nor even to dominate it except so much as to keep others from being a threat. The anti-Americanism and so on is just juveniles without a sense of politics or history.

America's main interest since WWII has exactly been to dominate the world and it is bankrupting us
  • Like 2

So you supported the Ayatollah Khomeini's overthrow of the Shah, one of the most brutal tyrants in history?

And what a shame it is that you never saw "images" of Zionists hating Muslims just for being Muslims.

• Like 1