Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Truth about Ukraine.

Scrunchkruckets

How The Western Press Is Getting It Terribly Wrong In Ukraine

When the pundits talk about Vladimir Putin’s offensive in Ukraine, they usually mean troops and tanks, but his greatest weapons are ,in fact, his propaganda machine and the gullible western media. So far, he has been winning stunning victories without firing a shot. Make no mistake, Vladimir Putin cares deeply what the western public thinks and has an army of PR professionals and lobbyists to wage informational warfare, along with a network of sites including “Russia Today” and a variety of “strategy” blogs.

http://www.forbes.co...ong-in-ukraine/

Edited by Saru
Trimmed for length - please do not copy and paste entire articles

There is propaganda on both sides, no such thing as one sided propaganda

I'm wondering if any UM members live there and could give us a first-person opinion of what is going on?

• Like 2

I'm wondering if any UM members live there and could give us a first-person opinion of what is going on?

If such member shows up, do not forget to ask mods to confirm the location from which he/she posts.

• Like 1

there is only one 100% truth about ukraine that matters. no matter who is in charge there, life of the people does not get any better. and that is all that matters.

neiter orange revolution, nor this one will improve lives of general population. it is all downhill since 1991

Edited by aztek

there is only one 100% truth about ukraine that matters. no matter who is in charge there, life of the people does not get any better. and that is all that matters.

neiter orange revolution, nor this one will improve lives of general population. it is all downhill since 1991

Oh, I'm sorry, I was about to say something about wonderful USSR life prior to 1991 and then I noticed your signature. Congrats, I was truly annoyed.

• Like 1

PR firms going strong on both sides....