Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bermuda Triangle

Jasmine333

There have always been many theories about the Bermuda Triangle, and if there is the possibility that it is associated with UFOs and extraterrrestrial aliens. Many vessels (whether by air or sea) have disappeared or found abandoned within the Triangle, while others go through there daily with no occurrences.

One notable occurrence was the disappearance of the five military planes, plus the rescue plane that went to look for them. Does anyone know if there is any evidence what happened to them? There are other places on earth that have similar happenings that can't be explained. One such place that comes to my mind is in Mexico called the Zone of Silence, 400 miles west of El Paso, where cars and anything electrical won't work. The area is said to be in direct line with the Bermuda Triangle and Great Pyramid. A rancher there said he had been visited several times by two or three men who had long blonde hair and looked human but slightly different (I think in their eyes). He said once he asked them where they were from and they pointed up with their hand and said "from above".

Ships/boats abandoned have been found in the Bermuda Triangle, usually with no signs of struggle, just that their passengers are gone. I remember several years ago reading about an airliner that went through there, and when they landed the air controllers wanted to know why the plane had gone off radar for 10 minutes. The passengers all looked at their watches and they were all 10 minutes behind those of the people's watches at the airport. Other small planes, some of which were found, some never seen again have passed through there. My brother is a pilot and flies chartered flights. I know he said he has flown through there but nothing happened.

I believe on a show about the Triangle they told that in the written dialoques of Columbus he reported very heavy seas and that their instrument panel had gone heywire through that area. There must be something to it, but I haven'l read of any occurrences lately. I believe there are multi-dimensional planes that exist on this planet, and perhaps the Triangle is one of them.

• Like 1

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

Guys, chill.

Jasmine, welcome to UM. I think you will find that prior to opening a thread on a subject, a quick search using the function at the top of the page will give you a rundown of the most recent discussions concerning that topic. By familiarizing yourself with the points most recently covered, you will have a better feel for how the board will respond to your thread.

By all means, though, do keep posting and we do hope that you will become a strong contributing member of the site. Remember that if you have any issues, you can always contact one of the moderating staff, and we will be happy to help you.

• Like 2

Thanks aquatus for your reply. I just thought there would be a little more meaningful response to the topic than these. Just delete this entire thread then, thanks.

There have always been many theories about the Bermuda Triangle, and if there is the possibility that it is associated with UFOs and extraterrrestrial aliens. Many vessels (whether by air or sea) have disappeared or found abandoned within the Triangle, while others go through there daily with no occurrences.

One notable occurrence was the disappearance of the five military planes, plus the rescue plane that went to look for them. Does anyone know if there is any evidence what happened to them? There are other places on earth that have similar happenings that can't be explained. One such place that comes to my mind is in Mexico called the Zone of Silence, 400 miles west of El Paso, where cars and anything electrical won't work. The area is said to be in direct line with the Bermuda Triangle and Great Pyramid. A rancher there said he had been visited several times by two or three men who had long blonde hair and looked human but slightly different (I think in their eyes). He said once he asked them where they were from and they pointed up with their hand and said "from above".

Ships/boats abandoned have been found in the Bermuda Triangle, usually with no signs of struggle, just that their passengers are gone. I remember several years ago reading about an airliner that went through there, and when they landed the air controllers wanted to know why the plane had gone off radar for 10 minutes. The passengers all looked at their watches and they were all 10 minutes behind those of the people's watches at the airport. Other small planes, some of which were found, some never seen again have passed through there. My brother is a pilot and flies chartered flights. I know he said he has flown through there but nothing happened.

I believe on a show about the Triangle they told that in the written dialoques of Columbus he reported very heavy seas and that their instrument panel had gone heywire through that area. There must be something to it, but I haven'l read of any occurrences lately. I believe there are multi-dimensional planes that exist on this planet, and perhaps the Triangle is one of them.

Welcome to the Forum Jasmine333 I often wonder about that too ! A good bet is that they just all go back home and write books about it ,or Just Keep getting a Great Tan in the Islands ! I think the vast majority Just get sucked in by the power of the Sea ! But thats just me ! Again Keep on Postin !Theres probabley a Tee-Shirt in it for you ! :tu:

justDONTEATUS

• Like 1

I actually have a friend who's uncle was lost in the Bermuda Triangle.

Tell us about it.

• Like 1

Hello Jasmine333 & welcome to Unexplained Mysteries.. & well done to the mod ;)

I agree with DONTEATUS totally & also think they lost their bearings & crashed into the sea..

After watching several documentaries over the years & although it's not my idea, I do agree there's something odd about the "Bermuda Triangle"...

In the latest doc I watched I believe they actually found some of the planes from flight 19 & in time I believe more missing planes & ships/boats will be found..

Keep posting & don't be put off by the sceptics... good luck!

SNR

Thanks aquatus for your reply. I just thought there would be a little more meaningful response to the topic than these. Just delete this entire thread then, thanks.

welcome too! Catch up here

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=262201&hl=%20bermuda&st=0

Thanks for all those that posted words of encouragement, and I will keep posting. I didn't realize a thread about the Triangle had already been started or would have posted there.

I'm sure some, if not most of the stories about the Bermuda Triangle can be explained as natural catastrophies. However, a certain percentage can't be explained.