Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cattle Mutilation Survivor!

stevemagegod

Okay guys this is pretty gruesome so i am just warning you now don't look at the pictures unless you can handle it. So most of the time whenever i hear about cattle Mutilations they are always dead. This is the first time that i have ever read/heard of a Cow surviving a encounter with what ever is out there doing it to them whether it be UFOs/Aliens, Military Black Ops, Satan Worshipers, etc., I wonder why they let this one live when they always just leave it dead on the ground after they are done with it. To bad cows don't talk we could have the answer to this mystery and go after who or whatever is attacking these cows and press charges of Cruelty to Animals.

Investigation of A Cattle Mutilation In Which The Animal Survived

I can find you dozens of stories of PEOPLE who are sick enough to mutilate animals, heres just one

"Thieves sliced the legs off live sheep during "barbaric" night time raids, a Stockport farmer has said. Farmer William Perkins said: "Some of these, we suspect had their back legs cut off while they were still alive."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-20327241

• Like 5

Was the animal able to describe his attacker?

• Like 4

Yes, he was described as baaaaaaaaaad..

• Like 4

Oh, it was a cow!! Not a sheep! So,, yes, he was described as moooooody. :P

• Like 4

Aww, you beat me to it!

• Like 1

Aww, you beat me to it!

Actually i beat both of you to it when i said

To bad cows don't talk

Actually i beat both of you to it when i said

Yeah, so you did. :)

Now we have stooped too Low ! :innocent: Poor Cow ! I bet He looks up at night now !

Someone should really clean those wounds.

• Like 2

If it's done by aliens, WHY DON'T THEY JUST CONTACT THE US GOVERNMENT AND PURCHASE SOME CATTLE, AND BREED THEM?!

• Like 1

If it's done by aliens, WHY DON'T THEY JUST CONTACT THE US GOVERNMENT AND PURCHASE SOME CATTLE, AND BREED THEM?!

Cheaper.
  • Like 1

Only animal I know that could/would do something like that is mankind..

• Like 2

It hardly looks like a surgically precision laser like removal of the ear,it looks like the aliens did it with a rusty kitchen knife

• Like 4

It hardly looks like a surgically precision laser like removal of the ear,it looks like the aliens did it with a rusty kitchen knife

Yeah, that one was clearly done by some sick *****. The others that supposedly show "surgical precision" are in reality showing normal decay and the effects of insect scavenging.

• Like 5

The best part about the phrase "surgical precision"... is that no surgeon ever said that. And they will know wont they? That phrase just got chucked into the mix and is rarely questioned... well - by believers anyway

• Like 4

And one thing to consider...if aliens are sufficiently advanced, they can recreate a 'virtual' version of a cattle through DNA reading and non-invasive scanning.

• Like 2

And one thing to consider...if aliens are sufficiently advanced, they can recreate a 'virtual' version of a cattle through DNA reading and non-invasive scanning.

And thats what I also say, that just with a dna sample we can build an entire map of someone, incl ancestry! We need a hair, a spot of blood, skin cells or similar. Not someone's anus or ears or liver

• Like 1

None of the injuries resemble the classic mutilation phenomena. No serrated cuts or work involving precision removal of organs.

This case is of little interest and is probably just the work of some lunatic

• Like 2

And thats what I also say, that just with a dna sample we can build an entire map of someone, incl ancestry! We need a hair, a spot of blood, skin cells or similar. Not someone's anus or ears or liver

As I pointed out in a previous thread when zoser claimed the aliens were collecting DNA samples via cattle mutilations, us mere humans can collect a DNA sample via a harmless cheek swab. No need to mutilate someone and leave them dead to collect DNA samples. Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 3

As I pointed out in a previous thread when zoser claimed the aliens were collecting DNA samples via cattle mutilations, us mere humans can collect a DNA sample via a harmless cheek swab. No need to mutilate someone and leave them dead to collect DNA samples.

So some people actually speculate that they are just psychotic criminals. Hey, maybe Earth is some kind of galactic alley way and that explains a lot.