Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cattle Mutilation Survivor!

stevemagegod

So some people actually speculate that they are just psychotic criminals. Hey, maybe Earth is some kind of galactic alley way and that explains a lot.

It doesn't seem to bother halal butchers to cut an animals throat and let it suffer, while it twitches and struggles and bleeds its life out, now does it?

• Like 1

None of the injuries resemble the classic mutilation phenomena. No serrated cuts or work involving precision removal of organs.

This case is of little interest and is probably just the work of some lunatic

There is none of that in "classic" mutilation cases either. Just normal decay and predation.

• Like 2

We all know it wernt-n-Texas,Ita been B.B.Q in a Flash ! :whistle: just DONTEATUS

It doesn't seem to bother halal butchers to cut an animals throat and let it suffer, while it twitches and struggles and bleeds its life out, now does it?

There was a reason why butchers came from slave/Sudra-like class in Korea. Not that I agree with the discrimination, but killing animal was considered a dirty and despicable job.

Imagine if Damien Hirst was born in 17th century Korea. :D

So some people actually speculate that they are just psychotic criminals. Hey, maybe Earth is some kind of galactic alley way and that explains a lot.

Or maybe they just like screwing with human's heads. Make a few crop circles, mutilate a few cows, etc. for no reason other than to see people scrambling for meaningful answers...
  • Like 1

Based on what I read and saw from the pictures, granted I haven't read the entire article but attacking the lips and ears is a common predatory method for bringing down an animal larger than the predator. If only the calf could speak.

• Like 1

I feel for the poor animal. I hope they clean those wounds and take care of it.

• Like 1

So did the cow say it was an alien lol.i one of the few belive its aliens

So did the cow say it was an alien lol.i one of the few belive its aliens

Would a face like this would harm a cow? No!

et02.jpg

• Like 4

As I pointed out in a previous thread when zoser claimed the aliens were collecting DNA samples via cattle mutilations, us mere humans can collect a DNA sample via a harmless cheek swab. No need to mutilate someone and leave them dead to collect DNA samples.

In no way can any human being perform the surgical work witnessed in genuine mutilation cases out in remote fields.

Period.

• Like 1

Would a face like this would harm a cow? No!

et02.jpg

ET maim Bessie then ET phone home.

• Like 1

NURSE! he's out of bed again :lol:

Pls dont encourage him we have had the exactly same discussion before on his old mutilation threads

• Like 1

I don't think they will now. The owner put it out of it's misery and shot it.

Oh I didn't know that ty.

• Like 1

In no way can any human being perform the surgical work witnessed in genuine mutilation cases out in remote fields.

Period.

"I don't know how it was done, therefore aliens!". Not convincing.

Even if true (and pardon me if I don't take your word for it, you seem eager to swallow anything that claims to have anything to do with aliens), it doesn't answer my question as to why aliens would hack up cows to get DNA samples as you claimed in a previous thread. If they're smart enough to travel interstellar space they can get all the DNA they want without harming any cows (and why cows of all species?).

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

Period.

Those who understand the decay process might disagree with the assertion there was any surgery done. In fact they do disagree.

"I don't know how it was done, therefore aliens!". Not convincing.

Even if true (and pardon me if I don't take your word for it, you seem eager to swallow anything that claims to have anything to do with aliens), it doesn't answer my question as to why aliens would hack up cows to get DNA samples as you claimed in a previous thread. If they're smart enough to travel interstellar space they can get all the DNA they want without harming any cows (and why cows of all species?).

You and I have to live with the fact that there are people with utterly different thinking process from ours. Just visit Venice Beach and you will learn to live with that truth.

That's why no one is claiming they are done by humans.

Except you, who once claimed "some" mutilations are the work of Satanic cults.

How Many People Abuse Animals Each Year?

Answer -

People abuse over 20, 000 animals each month. This number is not very accurate because there are cases that are not reported. Animal cruelty has increased over the decades.

http://uk.ask.com/qu...imals-each-year

In the news just last week was a story of a man who tattooed his dog, thats abuse too, and also a couple of weeks ago, A woman was charged for microwaving a cat, which lived for a short time then died..

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/461023/Woman-microwaved-cat-because-she-thought-it-had-eaten-her-goldfish

eta source

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Cruel Intention

This last group of people who hurt animals is the worst. These are people who intentionally hurt animals because they enjoy hurting others or because it makes them feel powerful.

A lot of these people want to have control over others. They will hurt an animal because they think this means they control the animal. Or they may hurt the animal to control another person. For example, a husband might hurt the family's pet to show his wife what he could do to her too. Someone else might make his dog kill other dogs because he thinks that makes him powerful.

Others simply enjoy pain and violence. Those who enjoy violence might also destroy inanimate objects as well as hurt animals and people.

All of the people in this last group suffer from serious, psychological problems that will probably not go away on their own. They often need the help of licensed professionals—like a psychologist. Without help, the psychological problems these people have can haunt them for their whole lives.

http://www.dosomething.org/tipsandtools/info-animal-cruelty

• Like 1

I do think sheep have been involved. Anyone correct me if i'm wrong.

I agree Jesse. But for me the real question is: Why always cows? That's what I ask myself every time I hear about these mutilations. Seems that the perversion goes even further than a love for butchering.

Is it actually always cows? I've heard reports of sheep, cows, horses, etc. suffering from similar fates to cows...
  • Like 1

I agree Jesse. But for me the real question is: Why always cows? That's what I ask myself every time I hear about these mutilations. Seems that the perversion goes even further than a love for butchering.

The others are right, in fact the first ever claim was a Horse called "Snippy".

Who was not actually called Snippy, but Lady, but another horse by the name of "Snippy" shared the yard and the papers thought "Snippy" was a much better headline sell.

Yep, they really worry about fine detail........ NOT.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Looks like we are in for a Long Week in here ! I`ll get the B.B.Q ready,It will cook Sheep,Cow,Fish,Rat`s what ever you want to throw into it ! Now THats the Way Earthlings handle the Menu !

• Like 1