Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Flight MH370 to Beijing goes missing

thedutchiedutch

Can you elaborate on this, just want to understand better.

Freescale has been working on high tech military projects for awhile. This is not just "Cloaking" as was the old way of making thing's invisible. And the people involved in the plane's disappearing were interested in more than just obtaining the tech.They wanted the people.And the patent angle plays a part in it,but the tech and the people were the objective. A modern day operation paper clip.There is no more information.
  • Like 1

Now they think it went south...it doesn't make sense to keep flying and going south. Unless pilot suicide and he wanted to ditch the plane in deep waters, that's literally the only explanation that makes sense in my mind.

My belief it was a combination of factors. In a nutshell a terrorist attack gone wrong. The plane was hijacked or the pilot was the terrorist but the plane was flawed and broke apart. It is possible there could have been a bomb. If they had landed and they have the passengers as hostages we would have heard a ransom demand by now.

My friend suggests that there was a fire under the cockpit possibly that was intense enough to either take hold very quickly or due to the burning of plastics and other such material made the smoke toxic and killed the pilots. the fire may have also damaged the radio and transponders. A surviving passenger or flight attendant then tried to turn the plane around and it ditched. They think this would explain the guy on the oil rig who said he saw a plane or pieces of plane on fire falling into the ocean.

A very unlikely scenario as the ignition source would be hard to elicit. It also presupposes the extinguishing systems were not functioning AND the Emergency Distress Beacon failed simultaneously - that would bring the likelihood of this occuring somewhere into the realm of 10E-16 per flight hour. There is always residual risk but this scenario baffles me. There must have been some Human factors involved if this is a true reflection of what happened....IMO

Edited by keithisco

Freescale has been working on high tech military projects for awhile. This is not just "Cloaking" as was the old way of making thing's invisible. And the people involved in the plane's disappearing were interested in more than just obtaining the tech.They wanted the people.And the patent angle plays a part in it,but the tech and the people were the objective. A modern day operation paper clip.There is no more information.

Can you link to any information that Freescale was working on this technology as my searching has come up blank?

On the news there was a suggestion, the hijackers of the plane may be Uighurs, a Islamic affiliated al Qaeda group that wants to break away from China, and have their own Islamic state. The plane was turning that way and most of the passengers were Chinese.The plane could have landed there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/03/world/asia/china.html?_r=1

On the news there was a suggestion, the hijackers of the plane may be Uighurs, a Islamic affiliated al Qaeda group that wants to break away from China, and have their own Islamic state. The plane was turning that way and most of the passengers were Chinese.The plane could have landed there.

http://www.nytimes.c...china.html?_r=1

Wait wait.. What evidence exactly do we have these Uighurs - 'the chinese AQ branch' [trying to not break out in uncontrollable laughter] - might be involved? The fact the plane turned a certain way?!

And by the way, if the Chinese government wants to end the civil unrest with these Uighurs, they might want to consider.. not structurally treating them as third class humans - but that is besides the point.

• Like 1

I wont sit here and tell you I understand entirely what youre

talking about because I personally never heard of "freescale" but I get the overall scenario.

What I can say is that I wouldnt rule it out.

About time they did this.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1

Their saying now it had to be the pilot that took the plane off course, that if it were terrorists the people would have taken them over, but it was the mid night, they all could have been sleeping and the terrorists could have just taken over the pilots, I sure the people would`nt know if the plane was off course. It hard to believe it was this pilot, a man with years of experience, a nice home, family and grand children, if he wanted to commit suicide he would have just crash the plane right there and then, why take it way out in the Indian ocean and the crash it, and why would `nt the other young pilot try and stopped him.. Some thing just not right here

Edited by docyabut2

Wait wait.. What evidence exactly do we have these Uighurs - 'the chinese AQ branch' [trying to not break out in uncontrollable laughter] - might be involved? The fact the plane turned a certain way?!

And by the way, if the Chinese government wants to end the civil unrest with these Uighurs, they might want to consider.. not structurally treating them as third class humans - but that is besides the point.

if this plane was taken ,you`d have to figure where there was unrest in that area and who might be sympathetic to their cause .

CNN is reporting today that the pilot who had the simulator in his house had 3 screens on it and had asked a lot of questions about the 777's security systems. He had an unusual obsession with this model plane. I don't see the reasoning in doing all of this just to ditch the plane in the ocean at the end. A lot is not being said by officals here.

Can you link to any information that Freescale was working on this technology as my searching has come up blank?

Sure here is one link...read the whole thing.

http://www.examiner.com/article/malaysia-jet-hidden-by-electronic-weaponry-20-ew-defense-linked-passengers

http://www.examiner.com/article/malaysia-jet-hidden-by-electronic-weaponry-20-ew-defense-linked-passengers

British anti-terror expert Dr Sally Leivesley said last night: "It might well be the world's first cyber hijack."

Dr Leivesley, a former Home Office scientific adviser, said the hackers could change the plane's speed, altitude and direction by sending radio signals to its flight management system. It could then be landed or made to crash by remote control. Possible culprits include criminal gangs, terrorists or a foreign power.

http://www.express.c...ng-mobile-phone

The one pilot was a very experience long time flyer, if it was the pilots that planned this hijack ,they would have just flown the plane smoothly the other way, why the sudden erratic levels of up and downs? As if tryng to signal or a there was struggle in the cockpit.If there was something wrong with the plane and its crash, they would have found some floating debris by now.

Edited by docyabut2

The NSA can read my email. They probably know everything posted in this forum.

I can Google Earth you and see your house.

US military says North Korea tested missiles over the weekend.

For those of you with technical questions regarding aviation or aviation equipment regarding MH370, I highly suggest reading the massive wealth of information provided by Flytertalk.

I had posted this link in a different thread on here, but it is quite clear to me that this thread would benefit from being able to read and share the same thread on Flytertalk.

Flyertalk is the largest online community of flyers, retired pilots and crew and in-work pilots and crew also people with a love for flying planes. They have made a wiki about MH370 which is embedded into the thread with graphs, pictures, and really geeky-nerdy stuff.

I have found the Flyertalk thread to be way more informative than mass media. The thread is very well maintained and heavily modded. It's nothing about conspiracy theories. It is simply knowledge for those with questions.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other-asian-australian-south-pacific-airlines/1558464-mh-370-kul-pek-missing-search-operations-ongoing-please-see-wiki-165.html

[At the moment the above thread has 168 pages. You can flip through these of course, but the link that I have provided for you starts at page 165]

Just sharing useful knowledge here:)

Kind Regards.

• Like 6

I just hope they find the plane soon. Because I'm concerned about the infant that was/is on board. That's all I can think about right now.

Just my personal opinion - I think the aircraft landed, somewhere, the EDB was disabled and the poor folk on board were then flown out again and the aircraft was ditched in the sea. Probably at very low level to avoid radar. If this is true then it is the most heinous crime imaginable, I cannot even imagine the reason (sorry, but I just do not buy into the supposed Freescale scenario - NO commercial aircraft could even remotely be equipped for such a thing, and stealth aircraft ARE visible to Radar - albeit with a different response profile)...

I'm just going to put this on the pile of conjecture, assumptions and speculation. Because we really do not know.

So here it goes:

What if the plane was hijacked for reasons that have nothing to do with terrorism or political outrage.

What if the plane was hijacked for human-trafficking reasons? One would already know what to do with the passengers.

It's a morbid thing to think about. And it's more than likely an utterly outlandish thing to even suggest; however, this is UM and we are all just trying to figure out the mysteries of this world we live in today.

Kind Regards.