Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Flight MH370 to Beijing goes missing

thedutchiedutch

I don't think you got the point. This incident shows what it is possible to do.

At the moment at least, I have no reason to doubt Thailand. When it turned west it would have crossed their airspace.

Edited by susieice

I don't think you got the point. This incident shows what it is possible to do.

At the moment at least, I have no reason to doubt Thailand. When it turned west it would have crossed their airspace.

I did get your point in fact I just disagree with the findings.

http://www.foxnews.c...-over-timeline/

China is expanding it's search. Families are threatening a hunger strike if they don't get more information. Not sure what that's going to accomplish.

THey are getting influenced and concerned over rumors such as :-

I dont think that everyone have said what they know. Maybe some countries hides something.

I don;t understand what all this speculation over 'hiding' anything related of this ~ what can that accomplish ? I mean how can one 'hide' a plane, a crash site or any terrorist claims nowadays ? Even so ... how long can something like this be hidden ?

~

There are many difficulties involving an operation such as this ... language factor, political and border security factors ~ difference in technology used by the different nations and forces ~ the contradictory findings by the different teams of international 'experts' ~

A note regarding the two suspected directions that MH370 might have taken ~

A_Lonely_Planet_2_0.png

This map graphically shows the most remote spots in the world, the larger the grid square, the longer it takes to get to the nearest city. Is it time to add Greenland to your bucket list?

549px-Indian_Ocean_bathymetry_srtm.png

~ nothing in every direction ... within reach with the load of fuel on MH370 ~

Aviation enthusiasts calls it the 'loneliest stretch of sea' ...

~

THey are getting influenced and concerned over rumors such as :-

I don;t understand what all this speculation over 'hiding' anything related of this ~ what can that accomplish ? I mean how can one 'hide' a plane, a crash site or any terrorist claims nowadays ? Even so ... how long can something like this be hidden ?

~

There are many difficulties involving an operation such as this ... language factor, political and border security factors ~ difference in technology used by the different nations and forces ~ the contradictory findings by the different teams of international 'experts' ~

A note regarding the two suspected directions that MH370 might have taken ~

A_Lonely_Planet_2_0.png

549px-Indian_Ocean_bathymetry_srtm.png

~ nothing in every direction ... within reach with the load of fuel on MH370 ~

Aviation enthusiasts calls it the 'loneliest stretch of sea' ...

~

I tend too agree with your thought processing I would go further that either an accidental UFO abduction has happened or Malaysia shot it down.

I tend too agree with your thought processing I would go further that either an accidental UFO abduction has happened or Malaysia shot it down.

Well at least that is consistent with the idiocy either one way and the other ~

~

The big part of people look at events from the window shown by media. Why you trust the media .The world's biggest countries are the world's biggest terrorists. Dont trust them. As a Russian I can say the same thing for my country.

• Like 1

The big part of people look at events from the window shown by media. Why you trust the media .The world's biggest countries are the world's biggest terrorists. Dont trust them. As a Russian I can say the same thing for my country.

I know my country ~ and I know the people ~ trust them (the Gov'mnets) or not ~ the events so far is consistent with an extra ordinary turn of events and circumstances ~

This is not a Hollywood movie where one can yell 'cut!' and restart from somewhere ~

The friends and relatives are going through one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride ~ there is simply no need to further burden them more with these wild and unsubstantiated speculations regarding 'evil governments bent on killing innocent civilians' ~

~

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 1

I know my country ~ and I know the people ~ trust them (the Gov'mnets) or not ~ the events so far is consistent with an extra ordinary turn of events and circumstances ~

This is not a Hollywood movie where one can yell 'cut!' and restart from somewhere ~

The friends and relatives are going through one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride ~ there is simply no need to further burden them more with these wild and unsubstantiated speculations regarding 'evil governments bent on killing innocent civilians' ~

~

I noticed currently that you're Malaysian. Do you know what kind of Radar System Malaysia use ? Made by whom ?

I noticed currently that you're Malaysian. Do you know what kind of Radar System Malaysia use ? Made by whom ?

:lol:

no chance ~ I don't believe those that are using it day in day out knows ~ even if they know who made them they won't know the specific modifications that makes the system unique to Malaysian Systems or of the other nations for that matter ... which brings to mind another thing ~ the 777's are all modified to specific requirements designed for all the different Carriers, so that a British Airways 777 has different cockpit layouts to those of Malaysian Airlines ~ so this fella that snuck away with this plane is familiar with the Malaysian Airline layouts ...

Latest news is the region is considering a cohesive upgrade for all the radar systems in the area ~ big fat contracts will bring in the fat cats ~ question now is will it be East ( China/Japan/Korea ) or the West that will be grabbing this sudden big bucks kick for the local economies and trade ?

~

Well at least that is consistent with the idiocy either one way and the other ~

At least, I'm not going out of the way to explain my theory I was just joking a bit with the alien abduction part, but it could be that they shot it down. I mean why else would the governments give all these leads that leads to endless speculation.

I'm confused. We have satellites that can take hi res photos of a license plate.

We have the NSA in America finding key words and phrases uttered by anyone online.

We have GPS, find my phone, tracking beacons....

We can replace a heart for someone.

We have thousands of planes and ships crossing that area....

We find an intact passport in the rubble of 9/11

We have a magic bullet that killed JFK

We found the Titantic...

But a 777....I don't understand.

Everything we can do today and we lose an airplane....

Something's stinky

• Like 5

I'm confused. We have satellites that can take hi res photos of a license plate.

We have the NSA in America finding key words and phrases uttered by anyone online.

We have GPS, find my phone, tracking beacons....

We can replace a heart for someone.

We have thousands of planes and ships crossing that area....

We find an intact passport in the rubble of 9/11

We have a magic bullet that killed JFK

We found the Titantic...

But a 777....I don't understand.

Everything we can do today and we lose an airplane....

Something's stinky

That's why we need to get in the investigation but Malaysia won't let us. My stepmom thinks the passengers are all dead but I remain positive.

I agree with you on the last statement. Something's off about this.

• Like 1

This whole thing stinks to the high heavens. I'd like to know where all this information is coming from, for sure.

• Like 1

LINK - Is this the most plausible theory on missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370?

A CANADIAN pilot with 20 years experience has a simple theory regarding the disappearance of flight MH370.

Chris Goodfellow, a veteran flyer, isn’t buying any of the complicated ideas that have been floated by aviation experts since the plane vanished 11 days ago.

In a lengthy Google+ post, Goodfellow argues that the missing Malaysia Airlines flight probably fell victim to a fire, not a hijacking.

He says the plane’s sudden left turn is the key piece of evidence.

“We old pilots were drilled to know what is the closest airport of safe harbour while in cruise,” he writes. “If something happens, you don’t want to be thinking about what you are going to do — you already know what you are going to do. When I saw that left turn with a direct heading, I instinctively knew he was heading for an airport.”

Goodfellow believe Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shahs was taking a direct route to Pulau Langkawi, a 3,962-metre airstrip with an approach over water and no real obstacles. If the plane had turned back towards Kuala Lumpur, it would have needed to cross a series of high ridges.

According to Goodfellow, an electrical fire could explain MH370’s failure to communicate.

“For me, the loss of transponders and communications makes perfect sense in a fire. And there most likely was an electrical fire,” he says.

“In the case of a fire, the first response is to pull the main busses and restore circuits one by one until you have isolated the bad one. If they pulled the busses, the plane would go silent.

“It probably was a serious event and the flight crew was occupied with controlling the plane and trying to fight the fire. Aviate, navigate, and lastly, communicate is the mantra in such situations.”

• Like 1

But if the co-pilot talked to air traffic control 12 minutes after programming the course change, why didn't he tell them there was a problem they were trying to work out and they were heading for another airport to try and land?

• Like 1

At least, I'm not going out of the way to explain my theory I was just joking a bit with the alien abduction part, but it could be that they shot it down.

Joking a bit ? lol

that's a big joke ~ about the aliens abduction part I mean ~ the bigger joke is that it was 'shot' down ~ and rather a distasteful one at that ~

If MH370 was shot down or was victim to some explosion in the air we'd have known on the very first hour after contact was lost and found what's left the hours after ~

I mean why else would the governments give all these leads that leads to endless speculation.

The 'Governments' were not the sources of these speculative leads ~ it was the 'unnamed' sources and 'experts' every else ~ and were the cause of the delays and confusion among those participating in the early days of the S&R operations ~

~

I assume he feels this covered the situation?

“It probably was a serious event and the flight crew was occupied with controlling the plane and trying to fight the fire. Aviate, navigate, and lastly, communicate is the mantra in such situations.”

But there is a link to his Google Plus page HERE, from the article, maybe ask the Pilot to make sure I am not putting words in his mouth? He is accepting comments, and responding to them.

His Google page also says:

Fire in an aircraft demands one thing - you get the machine on the ground as soon as possible. There are two well remembered experiences in my memory. The AirCanada DC9 which landed I believe in Columbus Ohio in the eighties. That pilot delayed descent and bypassed several airports. He didn't instinctively know the closest airports. He got it on the ground eventually but lost 30 odd souls. In the 1998 crash of Swissair DC-10 off Nova Scotia was another example of heroic pilots. They were 15 minutes out of Halifax but the fire simply overcame them and they had to ditch in the ocean. Just ran out of time. That fire incidentally started when the aircraft was about an hour out of Kennedy. Guess what the transponders and communications were shut off as they pulled the busses.

Courtney Loves efforts did not pay off, what she found was a boat. What I do not get is people hanging crap on her for having a go. I quite like her myself.

Bi6mCbxCIAAbJo7.png

LINK - No Courtney Love did not find Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.

Edited by psyche101

I was wrong:(

But to turn off the other part of the ACARS, it would be necessary to go to an electronics bay beneath the cockpit. That's something a pilot wouldn't normally know how to do, Goglia said, and it wasn't done in the case of the Malaysia plane. Thus, the ACARS transmitter continued to send out blips that were recorded by the Inmarsat satellite once an hour for four to five hours after the transponder was turned off. The blips don't contain any messages or data, but the satellite can tell in a very broad way what region the blips are coming from and adjusts the angle of its antenna to be ready to receive message in case the ACARS sends them. Investigators are now trying to use data from the satellite to identify the region where the plane was when its last blip was

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

Joking a bit ? lol

that's a big joke ~ about the aliens abduction part I mean ~ the bigger joke is that it was 'shot' down ~ and rather a distasteful one at that ~

If MH370 was shot down or was victim to some explosion in the air we'd have known on the very first hour after contact was lost and found what's left the hours after ~

The 'Governments' were not the sources of these speculative leads ~ it was the 'unnamed' sources and 'experts' every else ~ and were the cause of the delays and confusion among those participating in the early days of the S&R operations ~

~

(Haha) I'm distasteful for trying to bring humor into a terrible ordeal, I'm such a bad person. Are you mad I suggested your government shot the plane down? The government unnamed officials are still officials from the Malaysian government. In America, they don't name foreign government sources because of political corruption that could kill these sources or put their families in harms way. The ones they name come from higher level officials in the government or the ones that have freedom of the press.

(Haha) I'm distasteful for trying to bring humor into a terrible ordeal, I'm such a bad person. Are you mad I suggested your government shot the plane down? The government unnamed officials are still officials from the Malaysian government. In America, they don't name foreign government sources because of political corruption that could kill these sources or put their families in harms way. The ones they name come from higher level officials in the government or the ones that have freedom of the press.

Well ... all I can say is you are a victim of the modern spin of Global Media ~ The Malaysia I know and the Malaysia that you hear about is too different to even attempt a base level of elaboration ~ you'll have to spend some time if you can spare it to look it up yourself ~ '... one's that have Freedom of the press' :lol:

The Press in Malaysia is as free as they can possibly be ~ even to the extent of having to bear their full responsibility for any 'reporting' if it is brought up to contention ~ Freedom to us does not mean 'protection' from irresponsible or deterministic agendas to exert undue pressure on public opinion by malicious means ... ie: libel , you see it is not the local media that complains ~ Asian have this 'Cultural' aspects of society that Western people finds disadvantageous to themselves, all one needs do is to step up and take full responsibility and not just pass it along to 'unnamed' sources reliable, improbable, in danger 'of getting killed' , silenced or not ... and no 'Amendments' to hide behind when comes the time to face up to the fact that the 'media' have erred ~ directly OR indirectly ~

Mad ? as in angry ? Nawww ... just found it all a tad humorous ... if it wasn't such a grim prospect of circumstance I would even go as far as to say 'hilarious'

~

Well ... all I can say is you are a victim of the modern spin of Global Media ~ The Malaysia I know and the Malaysia that you hear about is too different to even attempt a base level of elaboration ~ you'll have to spend some time if you can spare it to look it up yourself ~ '... one's that have Freedom of the press' :lol:

The Press in Malaysia is as free as they can possibly be ~ even to the extent of having to bear their full responsibility for any 'reporting' if it is brought up to contention ~ Freedom to us does not mean 'protection' from irresponsible or deterministic agendas to exert undue pressure on public opinion by malicious means ... ie: libel , you see it is not the local media that complains ~ Asian have this 'Cultural' aspects of society that Western people finds disadvantageous to themselves, all one needs do is to step up and take full responsibility and not just pass it along to 'unnamed' sources reliable, improbable, in danger 'of getting killed' , silenced or not ... and no 'Amendments' to hide behind when comes the time to face up to the fact that the 'media' have erred ~ directly OR indirectly ~

Mad ? as in angry ? Nawww ... just found it all a tad humorous ... if it wasn't such a grim prospect of circumstance I would even go as far as to say 'hilarious'

~

That doesn't sound free my friend. Just saying, a free press is allowed to voice their agenda or opinion. You sound mad I am daring to suggest your country isn't as free as you claim.

And in the news today

Web sleuths claim to have spotted missing Flight MH370: Student posts 'satellite' image showing a jet over the jungle as thousands join online search for plane

Images from map search site show potential 'sightings' of plane and debris

The authenticity of the photos has not yet been verified

Investigators believe plane most likely flew into southern Indian Ocean

News comes as villagers in Malaysia report seeing flight at low altitude

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583807/Did-Malaysian-fisherman-missing-flight-MH370-flying-low-Gulf-Thailand.html#ixzz2wPhQDyLi

• Like 1

http://www.haveeru.com.mv/news/54062 Not sure if anyone else has seen this. Might be a credible lead?

If this plane was taken and was last seen over the Maldives island, it could be headed for Pakistan or Iran, I know it was said the plane cargo had a some kind of batteries components and wonder if its the cargo they would be after. Any body know what that cargo was exactly ? I mean with all the sanctions on Iran and all some thing they could`nt get. If that plane landed it had to be at some air strip. If the plane was in trouble and turn around to find a landing. there were plenty of air strips on the path it was going. The only other alterative is if the plane was fill with smoke and every one passed out and the plane kept going, the plane should be some where in the Arabian sea, if last seen in the Maldives, but you`d think there would have been some kind of distress call the moment it happen. I know a lot of IF`s:)