Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Flight MH370 to Beijing goes missing

thedutchiedutch

China has spotted something in water, man this just proof our oceans are a mess.

Edited by Ryinrea
  • Like 3

I was watching TV with my stepmom and about 49% believe that the plane has "secretly landed" while the other percentage believe that it has crashed in the water.

I had told my stepmom that I think the plane might have flown into a "time warp" and ended up in the past. =/ Who knows.

Also while we're looking for the "plane" we might find other missing planes and give those families closer.

They're searching the wrong areas. The plane went down probably right as it turned around. Probably a fire and they were doing everything in their power to land it hence why no communication. The debris could have washed out pretty far. I really don't suspect foul play as I don't see any motive unless there was something of interest in the cargo. :/

Doubtful. The amount they have searched along and close to its flight route, if the plane had gone down there, chances are they would have found it. No, the plane is likely where we least expect it to be.

Doubtful. The amount they have searched along and close to its flight route, if the plane had gone down there, chances are they would have found it. No, the plane is likely where we least expect it to be.

like in its hanger? seeing how where on a conspiracy forum is there any truth about the plane carrying gold? possible - it could have landed on a remote island, and the captain and the crew have had it away on their toes with the loot. leaving the passengers stranded. it might explain why the plane was carrying double the amount of food. once the crew have sailed into the sunset they make a phone call and the plane and passengers can be located.

but back in reality, most probably had mechanical failure and crashed into the ocean. i know one thing it shows just how poor radar coverage is in the region. and how poor the satellites are.

• Like 2

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1

Now France is saying they found something too.

Everyone (even FOX News) is saying the US officials aren't saying all they know. I thought maybe it was about the computer hard drives and the simulator, but why aren't any of our satellites seeing all this stuff? The space station is scanning the south Indian Ocean.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1172374/nasa-chips-in-to-help-find-malaysia-airlines-flight-370/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1

Now France is saying they found something too.

Everyone (even FOX News) is saying the US officials aren't saying all they know. I thought maybe it was about the computer hard drives and the simulator, but why aren't any of our satellites seeing all this stuff? The space station is scanning the south Indian Ocean.

http://www.inquisitr...nes-flight-370/

Had a friend earlier this evening who was on Facebook where the gossip was that the plane itself had been found. We scoured the net for a corresponding breaking news update but nada. I believe this is what may have set the rumour off. I really really hope this does not turn out to be false hope and the debri is from something entirely unrelated to the plane. The tension is palpable, I don't think anyone across the globe is going to relax one bit until this plane is discovered and another set of dashed hopes is gonna be hard to handle.

• Like 2

Well it appears that at least on international flights over the oceans there are long periods of time when no one except the pilots have the slightest notion of where they really are except by dead reckoning. I wonder why we were never told this before.

• Like 1

Frank, your in what should have been their next area of contact. Are there searches still going on in that area?

Well it appears that at least on international flights over the oceans there are long periods of time when no one except the pilots have the slightest notion of where they really are except by dead reckoning. I wonder why we were never told this before.

To be fair, has the general public ever asked before? Those with an interest in our skies and what might be up there in terms of assets and toys to monitor the skies had a reasonable idea of what is and isn't possible....the public it seems (to me) have a hollywood version of reality when it comes to situations like this and our ability to find things when it all goes wrong.

• Like 1

Sorry for double post...wanted to quote so UM would notify you that I did. Are they still looking in the original search area?

Had a friend earlier this evening who was on Facebook where the gossip was that the plane itself had been found. We scoured the net for a corresponding breaking news update but nada. I believe this is what may have set the rumour off. I really really hope this does not turn out to be false hope and the debri is from something entirely unrelated to the plane. The tension is palpable, I don't think anyone across the globe is going to relax one bit until this plane is discovered and another set of dashed hopes is gonna be hard to handle.

I just saw a link like this on facebook. Showed a video with a picture of the plane on the ground in one piece. Had a url that said Jakarta. Didn't open it because I was afraid it may be a virus. People have no shame.

Editing because I just saw another one where the plane is in one piece in water surrounded by ships. Mentions the BBC. Don't want to open any because like I said before, these links could be viruses. Be careful.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Now CNN is saying:

Malaysian authorities: Last ACARS transmission showed normal routing all the way to Beijing China. (exact byline)

There was no change to the navigation program. Why are they saying this 2 weeks later? I have no doubt they are hiding something. Malaysia has a government controlled press. They don't know how to deal with a free press. They seem to be flip flopping around like fish out of water.

The US is still strangely silent. No word about our satellites or anything from the FBI investigation. I find this intriguing.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Now CNN is saying:

Malaysian authorities: Last ACARS transmission showed normal routing all the way to Beijing China. (exact byline)

There was no change to the navigation program. Why are they saying this 2 weeks later? I have no doubt they are hiding something. Malaysia has a government controlled press. They don't know how to deal with a free press. They seem to be flip flopping around like fish out of water.

The US is still strangely silent. No word about our satellites or anything from the FBI investigation. I find this intriguing.

Strange! Do you have a link? I can't find one.

CNN hasn't posted it on their site yet, but they are broadcasting it and running the feedline constantly.

• Like 1

I am still, however, finding these.

http://berkeleydaily...issing-Airliner

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11224831&ref=rss

Posted quite a few yesterday in the thread in the conspiracy forum. The FBI is looking into the connection between this pilot and Diego Garcia. He had it on his flight simulator. Is it possible he tried to get there for some reason?

Edited by susieice

Now CNN is saying:

Military radar tracking shows that the aircraft changed altitude after making a sharp turn over the South China Sea as it headed toward the Strait of Malacca, a source close to the investigation into the missing flight told CNN. The plane flew as low as 12,000 feet at some point before it disappeared from radar, according to the source.

The sharp turn seemed to be intentional, the source said.

The official, who is not authorized to speak to the media, told CNN that the area the plane flew in after the turn is a heavily trafficked air corridor and that flying at 12,000 feet would have kept the jet well out of the way of that traffic.

Earlier Sunday, Malaysian authorities said the last transmission from the missing aircraft's reporting system showed it heading to Beijing -- a revelation that appears to undercut the theory that someone reprogrammed the plane's flight path before the co-pilot signed off with air-traffic controllers for the last time.

That reduces, but doesn't rule out, suspicions about foul play in the cockpit.

"It is important because it is more consistent (with an emergency). In other words, if the pilots had put in this waypoint that they were going to turn to and that they knew in advance of their last communication that they were going to turn, then everyone was (saying) that this had to be a premeditated act," said Mary Schiavo, a CNN aviation analyst and a former inspector general of the U.S. Department of Transportation. "Now if this information is correct, and it was not premeditated, then it does fit very closely with the scenario that, whatever happened, happened suddenly and they turned perhaps to go back to an emergency airport."

"I have no doubt they are hiding something."

You are very mistaken ~ perhaps you might want to share the reasons why ~ to hide something or why you are so doubtful ...

~

I'm sorry Third Eye, but the story changes too much too often. The data you receive from the plane will not ever change. It is what it is. It won't delete or update. Now they say it turned sharply and descended to 12,000 ft. Didn't they know that 2 weeks ago? Back then this radar showed it going to 45000 ft then dropping to 25000 ft then leveling back to 35,000 ft. If this 12,000 ft. altitude thing is the truth, this plane isn't going to make it to where everyone is pooling their resources now.

If that plane had any catastrophic event occur, it either crashed or it attempted to make it to an airport to land, if it had to circle for recognition. The toggle to the radio is on the steering wheel, or whatever it's called on a plane. As you turn you would be back in Malaysian air traffic control telling them you need to make an emergency landing and what airport you are going to attempt to land at so they can prepare to bring you in. It's a simple action. Move the switch and talk as you do what you're doing.

A lot of nations are using their resources and risking their own people to go out there and help search a ridiculously large area. They need to know the whole unchanging truth and nothing but to gauge what they should do. You can't keep throwing twists and turns into this. This information should be coming from the Malaysian authorities.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/23/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Edited by susieice

Yes. We had a report about the pallets also and the searchers requested info from the Malaysians to see if the plane had them on board. So much debris is down there from ships it's hard to tell.

CNN had people on just now that said the new info could change how the search should continue. Use the radar information and that's how you'll find the plane.

The only thing with an emergency situation is this ping that says the plane flew for 7 hours. I know this came from a satellite but just who released this info? Could it also be a mistake?

The only thing with an emergency situation is this ping that says the plane flew for 7 hours. I know this came from a satellite but just who released this info? Could it also be a mistake?

I've heard this too, many times and there's no evidence to support this claim? I also heard that the flight could've been heading to Perth. So it would appear theories and conclusions are being flung everywhere, how much of it is accurate, we don't know.

Initially I had thought, the captain was involved, considering the plane dropping a few thousand feet (apparently a tactic to knock people unconscious) and suddenly missing from the radars going undetected, only a skilled pilot of many years (which he was) would know how to achieve such things. Also it has been noted the Pilot's family has left him a day prior and that one of his favoured Islamic(?) leaders had been killed that day... However such an attempt would have to have days of planning prior.

• Like 1

Malaysia Airlines (MAS) confirms that flight MH370 has lost contact with Subang Air Traffic Control at 2.40am, Saturday.

In a statement issued by MAS, Flight MH370, operated on the B777-200 aircraft, departed Kuala Lumpur at 12.41am on 8 March 2014. MH370 was expected to land in Beijing at 6.30am the same day.

The flight was carrying a total number of 227 passengers (including 2 infants), 12 crewmembers.

Malaysia Airlines is currently working with the authorities who have activated their Search and Rescue team to locate the aircraft.

The airline will provide regular updates on the situation. Meanwhile, the public may contact +603 7884 1234 for further information.

Link to full article : http://www.thestar.c...sing-plane-MAS/

Interesting read about how we can track our cars, we track our kids' cell phones, but we can't track airplanes when they are over oceans or other remote areas"

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/r-malaysia-jet-saga-highlights-doubts-over-air-traffic-radar-2014-21#ixzz2wq9USzMd

• Like 2

I'm sorry Third Eye, but the story changes too much too often. The data you receive from the plane will not ever change. It is what it is. It won't delete or update. Now they say it turned sharply and descended to 12,000 ft. Didn't they know that 2 weeks ago? Back then this radar showed it going to 45000 ft then dropping to 25000 ft then leveling back to 35,000 ft. If this 12,000 ft. altitude thing is the truth, this plane isn't going to make it to where everyone is pooling their resources now.

If that plane had any catastrophic event occur, it either crashed or it attempted to make it to an airport to land, if it had to circle for recognition. The toggle to the radio is on the steering wheel, or whatever it's called on a plane. As you turn you would be back in Malaysian air traffic control telling them you need to make an emergency landing and what airport you are going to attempt to land at so they can prepare to bring you in. It's a simple action. Move the switch and talk as you do what you're doing.

A lot of nations are using their resources and risking their own people to go out there and help search a ridiculously large area. They need to know the whole unchanging truth and nothing but to gauge what they should do. You can't keep throwing twists and turns into this. This information should be coming from the Malaysian authorities.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/23/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

You can't toggle a radio if it doesn't work though, now can you? And I thought they said the plane was at 5,000 ft over land?