Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Flight MH370 to Beijing goes missing

thedutchiedutch

i see that a Chinese ship as detected a 'ping' on a frequency that is used by black-box recorders. i have seen on the news channel a map showing the previous search areas and the position of the 'ping' - if this indeed turns out to be the missing plane. would serious questions need to be asked - on how did a Boeing 777. evade detection by Australia's military radars.

i see that a Chinese ship as detected a 'ping' on a frequency that is used by black-box recorders. i have seen on the news channel a map showing the previous search areas and the position of the 'ping' - if this indeed turns out to be the missing plane. would serious questions need to be asked - on how did a Boeing 777. evade detection by Australia's military radars.

I know they showed on a map where the Chinese found these pings are about a thousand miles away from Australia, don't know how far out their air space is,but if this is the plane looks like it was trying to get to Australia. Who ever turned the plane they flew around Indonesian air space, not to be detected.

Did plane intentionally dodge radar?

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 2

Just curious - which Australian radar is continuously scanning 2000 km to the WSW of Perth?

• Like 1

Just curious - which Australian radar is continuously scanning 2000 km to the WSW of Perth?

by the looks of it. none is the answer. just shows how close a unidentified aircraft can get. (if it indeed turns out to be the missing plane)

I see HMS Echo is due to arrive Monday morning. well now if your in Oz.

If this is the plane what in the heck happen ? Indonesia is saying it was a criminal act who ever turned that plane. I can`nt see a suicide act by one pilot, he would have just crash it right there and not turned , If it was a mechanical problem the pilot would have turned right back to Indonesia not fly around its air space, of which they said the plane did.It still could be hijacking by someone on that plane that just went wrong.

the location of this 'ping' - how much fuel would the plane still have left?

Maybe the plane lost all electrical power like this one

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/23/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-flight-diverted/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The pilot losing all navigation , then turn around and went around Indonesia to avoid any on coming planes trying to return to the landing strip it took off on, but some how just missed it and flew into the ocean.

http://edition.cnn.c....html?hpt=hp_t3

The pilot losing all navigation , then turn around and went around Indonesia to avoid any on coming planes trying to return to the landing strip it took off on, but some how just missed it and flew into the ocean.

to add I can`nt see any other reason the plane would have taken the path it did, a hijacker would know they would never have made it to Australia .What if that pilots did every thing to save the people and landed that plane on the water, when running out of gas before it went under , those people could have been alive for days ,also that's when that cyclone hit there washing them around in like a wash machine. I guess we wont know anything until they do bring that plane up.

I think the search could be drawing to an end soon, (hopefully) especially if they find those pings again.

But then the trouble will be recovering the black boxes and any people trapped in the wreckage

The news is saying this today

The first signal lasted two hours and 20 minutes before it was lost. The ship then turned around and picked up a signal again - this time recording two distinct 'pinger returns' that lasted 13 minutes, Mr Houston said.

'Significantly, this would be consistent with transmissions from both the flight data recorder and the cockpit voice recorder,' Mr Houston said.

Still, Mr Houston cautioned that it was too early to say the transmissions were coming from the missing jet. 'I would want more confirmation before we say this is it,' he said. 'Without wreckage, we can't say it's definitely here. We've got to go down and have a look.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2598545/Search-teams-scouring-Indian-Ocean-missing-Malaysia-Airlines-flight-MH370-confirm-HAVE-signals-consistent-black-box.html#ixzz2yCrup1BK

• Like 1

good question, but I think it was said how much fuel they would have burn up in what altitudes they were flying

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/23/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-flight-diverted/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

How do you miss a country? Lol I think the pilots were just incapacitated and couldn't fly the plane, it's hard to miss dozens of miles of land.

A drone sub is ready to scan underwater

Drone sub on standby in hope of hearing another 'ping' as Australian minister warns hunt of MH370 is now a 'Herculean task'

Ocean Shield will launch the Bluefin 21 autonomous sub today

The unmanned miniature sub will create a sonar map of the area

The 21-foot-long sub can submerged for 25 hours at a time

Australian ship is towing sophisticated U.S. Navy listening equipment

Detected two distinct, long-lasting sounds underwater at the weekend

Head of search:'What we're after is wreckage, a debris field'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2599507/Drone-sub-standby-hope-hearing-ping-Australian-minister-warns-hunt-MH370-Herculean-task.html#ixzz2yHrwRG5Z

• Like 1

How do you miss a country? Lol I think the pilots were just incapacitated and couldn't fly the plane, it's hard to miss dozens of miles of land.

If there was a fire on the plane, the plane would never had made it to Australia.

If the crew were incapacitated they would have never been able to make all the turns. if they flew straight back after making the first turn over the land the plane would been spotted on radar . If the plane lost all electrical power losing navigation in the dark the pilots would had to fly the plane manually, they wouldn't fly back over land to avoid any out or incoming planes planes to crash into and had to fly the plane around the land to keep land in sight, but some lost sight and flew into the ocean.

Well it seems the pinger locator has AGAIN picked up the signal

Missing Malaysia plane: Search 'regains recorder signal'

Teams searching for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane have reacquired signals that could be consistent with "black box" flight recorders.

An Australian vessel heard the signals again on Tuesday afternoon and evening, the search chief said.

with vid -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26950387

• Like 1

If there was a fire on the plane, the plane would never had made it to Australia.

If the crew were incapacitated they would have never been able to make all the turns. if they flew straight back after making the first turn over the land the plane would been spotted on radar . If the plane lost all electrical power losing navigation in the dark the pilots would had to fly the plane manually, they wouldn't fly back over land to avoid any out or incoming planes planes to crash into and had to fly the plane around the land to keep land in sight, but some lost sight and flew into the ocean.

Doesn't have to be a fire though, just pure electrical failure, possibly just to the navigational systems. And a plane can make turns with no pilots, if the autopilot is engaged, like the story about the plane now says. Come on, they lost sight for 1500+ miles? The plane has a compass, I'm pretty sure they'd at least know that flying south for 6 hours isn't going to get you to an airport anytime soon. The chances of them hitting a plane at altitude are very slim, especially late at night like that, and they have navigation lights on as well. Planes are believe it or not, and I know this from being on an airplane at night, very easy to spot with their lights on. In clear skies anyways.

Sooo...they shut off the transponders, then turned the plane in a different direction, flew waaay off course,flew really low to avoid the radar,and then there was a fire....yeah okay.Freescale Employees on the plane were the high value target. The rest were expendable.

BksHDKhCAAAN303.jpg

~ a 'daunting' task ~

indeed -

-

Ocean-Graphic-Web.jpg

• Like 1

Anyone heard about the pentagon banning all leave travel to Diego Gracia?

Didn't the pilot,Capt. Shah have that islands landing strip programmed into his home flight simulator?

Not trying to suggest the plane is there, but that I just find it an interesting coincidence.

Didn't the pilot,Capt. Shah have that islands landing strip programmed into his home flight simulator?

Not trying to suggest the plane is there, but that I just find it an interesting coincidence.

...yeah there is some people who made that connection:

Doesn't have to be a fire though, just pure electrical failure, possibly just to the navigational systems. And a plane can make turns with no pilots, if the autopilot is engaged, like the story about the plane now says. Come on, they lost sight for 1500+ miles? The plane has a compass, I'm pretty sure they'd at least know that flying south for 6 hours isn't going to get you to an airport anytime soon. The chances of them hitting a plane at altitude are very slim, especially late at night like that, and they have navigation lights on as well. Planes are believe it or not, and I know this from being on an airplane at night, very easy to spot with their lights on. In clear skies anyways.

but to fly back over the Kuala Lupur peninsula where the plane took off from and fly all around the maiacca straits ,and make a south turn to the indian ocean how would a auto pilot do that, would`nt the plane have just gone straight if all were passed out ?

mindones.gif

Edited by docyabut2

I don't think the US is holding the plane at Diego Garcia, but if the people in the Maldives saw that plane low and heading to the southern tip of the islands, it would have been heading right for it and I don't see how the base or one of it's ships didn't see it on radar. The people on the islands did describe it and that made me wonder at first. You have to scroll down a little but this map will show you what I mean. The search area is much more to the east than what this story would support.

http://www.geographi...indianocean.htm

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

but to fly back over the Kuala Lupur peninsula where the plane took off from and fly all around the maiacca straits ,and make a south turn to the indian ocean how would a auto pilot do that, would`nt the plane have just gone straight if all were passed out ?

mindones.gif

Not necessarily, if there are waypoints entered into the autopilot, it will make turns and get you to where the destination set in the autopilot is. Ever flown in a plane? Chances are those turns you feel when at altitude are the autopilot and not the pilots themselves.

Until the plane has been found rumours and speculation will abound.

There is more than enough information in this case to make a UFO mystery,

The question has to be is it real UFO mystery?

In the news...

Co-pilot of missing flight MH370 tried to make a call from his mobile phone AFTER the aircraft lost communication with the ground 'but was abruptly cut off'

Investigators say call was made from Fariq Abdul Hamid's mobile phone

It was flying low enough for a sub-station in Penang to pick up signal

Details of who Fariq was trying to call have not been disclosed

It possible for a mobile phone to be connected at an altitude of 7,000 feet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2603075/Co-pilot-missing-flight-MH370-desperate-call-mobile-phone-AFTER-aircraft-lost-normal-communication-ground.html#ixzz2yfS7HHtL

• Like 1