Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman Trolls herself on FB - gets 2 yrs Jail

libstaK

A WOMAN has been jailed for trolling herself after she unleashed a year of vile abuse at her own Facebook account.

Michelle Chapman, 24, from the UK claimed to have suffered from a torrent of sexual taunts that came from members of her own family, the Mirror reports.

However, it turned out these were all from accounts she had set up herself as part of a yearlong vendetta against her father and new stepmother.

She began by creating a Facebook account for her new stepmother, Louise Steen, which was used to send abusive messages to her father in an attempt to split them up.

More profiles were created for other family members and over the course of the next year she trolled herself, sending messages of a "very unpleasant sexual nature" to her own account.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/woman-trolls-herself-on-facebook-gets-almost-two-years-in-prison/story-fnjwnhzf-1226819695574?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=technology

• Like 2

*shivers* She looks like a troll!

But all jokes aside she sounds like she needs serious mental help instead of jail time.

• Like 5

People are very odd these days..

• Like 4

She chose the wrong crime to commit... She should have mugged and beaten a pensioner or killed someone while drunk driving, she would have probably got a lesser sentence.

• Like 3

Damn she is an heifer, it is way too early to be subjected to such ugliness.

• Like 3

run for the hills folks! otherwise she'll come and eat you!

• Like 3

Actually, I feel sorry for her. She's obviously mentally ill, putting her in jail just doesn't seem (to me) to be the best course of action there.

• Like 9

Actually, I feel sorry for her. She's obviously mentally ill, putting her in jail just doesn't seem (to me) to be the best course of action there.

You would hope her incarceration would at the very least include counselling and a regular psychiatric assessment. I feel sorry for her too, however in her own words she "wanted to make their life hell" so I guess what she was trolling would have been pretty extreme and extensive to warrant this level of attention.

• Like 5

I feel like there are some unresolved mental illness issues there too that need to be address. She is most definitely not sound of mind.

• Like 5

The poor woman. She doesn't need jail. She needs psychological assessment and help.

• Like 5

I was wondering why the woman did this.

I am guessing she did this because she doesn't get along with her family members, her family members probably emotionally abused her or something, so she decided to take her revenge on them by creating a fake facebook profile of them and maligning them?

How ironic. She was jailed for impersonating family members by sending message in a "very unpleasant sexual nature" only to potentially experience said "very unpleasant sexual nature" in prison. Derp.

Why doesn't this surprise me being on fb and all? I personally don't do the whole fb thing because of the drama and such. She is very disturbed and needs professional help.