Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Malaysian airliner Terrorist attack gone awry

Einsteinium

one post, as it turned out ... :innocent:

Tell me something, Admiral,, what does it speak for CZero to place a story about MH17 in an MH370 thread?

So in reality, I was not the first to make "a connection", not that I would not have said something, had CZero's post not appeared.

Jumping the gun ,as In terrorist did it? People at war can be considered terrorist in most cases,Bottom line ,Malaysian Airlines better chuck it in as being a Airline any more ! I know I would not get on one ever !

As for the out come Looks like thats going to up the Russia now ! Hands in the Cookie jar so to speak !

Well, of course, it has to be a terrorist attack. "mistakes" like this just don't happen.

The US - thru Biden, have said the US has seen infrared tracks of a missile striking the craft.

The president of Ukraine has said it is terrorist, but I believe he is implying the Russian separatists in Ukraine.

So if I am jumping the gun, I must say that I was far from the first to say it.

So far, no one is denying it was a missile, that I could see.

Oh, yea, JustDon'tEatUs, yes, Malaysia Air is toast.

They were in financial trouble in March before MH370. They have now lost two B777's, several pilots, stewardesses,

and obviously a lot of customers in 6 months, their customer base eroding. Very tough to overcome.

PanAM103 blowing up is what put Pan American Airlines out of business, as another example.

Yep 33,000 feet and shot down by A Real Missle not a shoulder held toy rocket ! Now the **** is going to hit the fan , Give it a day And we shall see just how powerful the Powers that be really are ! :tu: But until then send the Families a few prayers ! They were all going on vacations and such ! Not a Terriost one of them !

Everyone is jumping the gun that this is a missile attack. Have they provided any hard evidence that's what happened. Just got home from work and aside from hearing bits of what happened, I haven't really seen the news much. We need the black box to confirm what really happened. Fortunately, this one shouldn't be so hard to find.

Such a small airline few ever heard of before. Such messed up disasters. American Airlines is doing great these days.

Hmm, wonder who'll be the first to say it's an AIDS-related conspiracy - scientists (including the president of the AIDS society) were on their way to Australia for an AIDS conference. Maybe one of them had a cure but the pharmaceutical companies get greater profits treating symptoms more than cures.

Ok, I suppose I'm the first here to suggest a link, but I don't actually believe it, I wonder who'll be the first to BELIEVE it.

• Like 1

Not I :no:

• Like 1

I don't claim that the following is connected to the tragedy. The US and the EU are at odds over the proper amount of sanctions against Russia. How will this event affect their disagreement? Will the EU now favor stricter sanctions?

Everyone is jumping the gun that this is a missile attack. Have they provided any hard evidence that's what happened. Just got home from work and aside from hearing bits of what happened, I haven't really seen the news much. We need the black box to confirm what really happened. Fortunately, this one shouldn't be so hard to find.

Such a small airline few ever heard of before. Such messed up disasters. American Airlines is doing great these days.

Yes.

http://www.ibtimes.com/biden-mh17-blown-out-sky-us-officials-confirm-1632062

Biden: MH17 'Blown Out Of The Sky,' US Officials Confirm

U.S. officials have said outright that Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 was shot down with a surface-to-air missile, but are unsure of the missile’s origin.

Vice President Joe Biden said during an appearance in Detroit that it appears MH17 was “shot down, not an accident. Blown out of the sky,” and other American officials confirmed that a missile was fired at the Boeing 777, but are unsure who shot the missile.

A senior U.S. official told CNN that just before MH17 crashed, a radar system noted a surface-to-air missile system tracking an aircraft, and a second system saw a heat signature.

No one is saying anything other than whats actually been proven so far ! A Ground to air weapon did this and not a shoulder fired type, They have the phone data, the radar data, now there gathering the forensics at the site, for type of explosives in the weapon. It wont take too much more to put the nail in the head on the people that did this ! Most likely even have video `s ! What really p***es me off is the Local new showed the body bits and parts at the site from a Live feed, via FOX News and everyone In Texas acted like they shouldnt see such things ! Give me a Break ! Its what moves one to take action ! THose were people ,families,ect Lifes cut short !

Its What its going to Take to Open Peoples Eyes and minds to Stop this Kind of Inhumanity !

• Like 1

Should the Russians or Ukrainian separatists get hold of the black box first, there might be a problem getting access to it for the US.

I heard the US airlines don't fly near that area, seems it might be smart for the ICAO to come up with a system to have "non-players" strictly avoid such areas...Malaysian obviously didn't do so.

No one is saying anything other than whats actually been proven so far ! A Ground to air weapon did this and not a shoulder fired type, They have the phone data, the radar data, now there gathering the forensics at the site, for type of explosives in the weapon. It wont take too much more to put the nail in the head on the people that did this ! Most likely even have video `s ! What really p***es me off is the Local new showed the body bits and parts at the site from a Live feed, via FOX News and everyone In Texas acted like they shouldnt see such things ! Give me a Break ! Its what moves one to take action ! THose were people ,families,ect Lifes cut short !

Its What its going to Take to Open Peoples Eyes and minds to Stop this Kind of Inhumanity !

I saw the pics you're talking about on FOX. That's disgusting and disturbing. Been listening to the news since I got home, so I've been filling in the blanks I didn't hear at work. Sounds like Russia has a lot to do with what happened. They supply the insurgents and supposedly there's now a taped conversation between Russian officers and the dissidents about what happened that's been supplied by the Ukraine. Not that the Ukraine wouldn't have an agenda.

US airlines are prohibited as of today to fly anywhere over Eastern Ukraine. Apparently this plane was on a common flight path used by airlines going from European points east going over about a 1/2 hour apart. Whoever did this didn't know how to track planes or have the ability to do so according to CNN. Been watching both stations. FOX is also reporting 23 Americans although they admit there isn't a confirmed copy of the plane's manifest.

Should the Russians or Ukrainian separatists get hold of the black box first, there might be a problem getting access to it for the US.

I heard the US airlines don't fly near that area, seems it might be smart for the ICAO to come up with a system to have "non-players" strictly avoid such areas...Malaysian obviously didn't do so.

Fine now please explain to me what makes you think the US *is* a player. Got nothing at all to do with the US

Afraid it does Earl. US citizens were on board and under international law, that includes the FBI and probably the NTSB in the investigation. That's why we were involved in the disappearance of flt 370. There were 2 children on board with US citizenship.

The separatists are already saying they have the recorders. ABC news is saying they can't be altered without leaving traces. It's expected Russia will try to deny any involvement but there's only one place the rebels could have gotten weapons like that, and training. They knew how to shoot but they didn't know how to think.

Wow, just wow.... I blame both parties involved in the war. In Eastern Europe it is known that Ukrainians are more violent, rude and careless than Russians.

Edited by qxcontinuum

Yes.

http://www.ibtimes.c...confirm-1632062

Biden: MH17 'Blown Out Of The Sky,' US Officials Confirm

U.S. officials have said outright that Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 was shot down with a surface-to-air missile, but are unsure of the missile’s origin.

Vice President Joe Biden said during an appearance in Detroit that it appears MH17 was “shot down, not an accident. Blown out of the sky,” and other American officials confirmed that a missile was fired at the Boeing 777, but are unsure who shot the missile.

A senior U.S. official told CNN that just before MH17 crashed, a radar system noted a surface-to-air missile system tracking an aircraft, and a second system saw a heat signature.

You believe the Authorities? :unsure2:

Fine now please explain to me what makes you think the US *is* a player. Got nothing at all to do with the US

The ICAO isn't anything to do with the US Govt., it's the International Civil Aviation Organisation, which is based in Montreal. The US airlines had decided to keep clear of the area for safety reasons, they weren't telling everyone else what to to.

Edited by Admiral Rhubarb

They aren't small (not yet anyway) and if you haven't heard of them that's with you. They are Malaysia's flag carrier and will struggle to survive, IMO, recent events.

Afraid it does Earl. US citizens were on board and under international law, that includes the FBI and probably the NTSB in the investigation. That's why we were involved in the disappearance of flt 370. There were 2 children on board with US citizenship.

I understand. and there were 189 Dutch on MH17. WiIl the Dutch be expected to take a major role in this investigation?

Since MH17 was hit in Ukraine airpsace and landed on Ukraine soil, the Ukes will of course, lead the investigation with their criminal investigators and use their NTSB as a resource. Agreed?

Here is what mrbusdriver said: "Should the Russians or Ukrainian separatists get hold of the black box first, there might be a problem getting access to it for the US."

What is this "for the US" stuff? For the Ukraines. And they can share if they want.

Maybe I'm just being picky. I don't like it when Yanks assume that the US will assume control. It gives all of us yanks a bad name.

Ok, Ok, I've finished. Done ranting.

The separatists are already saying they have the recorders. ABC news is saying they can't be altered without leaving traces. It's expected Russia will try to deny any involvement but there's only one place the rebels could have gotten weapons like that, and training. They knew how to shoot but they didn't know how to think.

Yeah really. Talk about the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

The rebels were boasting on their twitter until they caught wind that they really bleeped up.

Russia surely bears responsibility

You believe the Authorities? :unsure2:

Ohmygod, Admiral! Never thought of that lol. Well, actually, of course I contemplate it.

But all information came up fast and clean. and the "body language" made sense too.

By that I mean, notice the Ukraines were angry and blamed the Russians. The Russians had egg on their face and blamed the Ukes. The US immediately went to the media and said it was a missile - meaning, they don't think it was terrorism, plus, they like to take a shot a Putin.

So far, it plays out well.

Also, see how fast we got blitzed with information - information that seemed real and could not be contrived that quickly?

In MH370, all they really had to go on was radar evidence, yet it took WEEKS - many weeks, before they could get their "final version" of the flight path. Why so long...?

Also, in MH370, stories slowly leaked out, one at a time, so as to be able to fill the media on an ongoing basis. One by one, over week,s MH370 went to how many locations..? Diego Garcia, the Maldives, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Kazakhstan. Did I leave any out? You know at most ONE Is correct, but most likely they were all lies.

Look at MH17... a blitz of information about the rebels, their twitter brag, the Russians and their denial, stories about the wreckage being scavanged, why the pilot decided to change directions (flight path), the US describing how they knew that a missile hit MH17, everything came out soooo quickly, there had to be many sources speaking as individuals, whereas in MH370, it was one story at a time being sloooowly released by a master story teller.

So far, MH17 looks to be quite real, just as they say. If they are lying, they sure fooled me and should get an academy award,

The ICAO isn't anything to do with the US Govt., it's the International Civil Aviation Organisation, which is based in Montreal. The US airlines had decided to keep clear of the area for safety reasons, they weren't telling everyone else what to to.

explain that to mrbusdriver

It was a US built jetliner. If an Antonov crashes in a non-Russian location, I'm sure their folks would be interested in the crash site. Doesn't mean they lead the investigation.

As for the "non-player" thing, it's a hot war zone, seems that all civil traffic not destined for the area should be detoured around it regardless of what flag they fly. By "player", I meant combatant.

• Like 1

The normal procedure is for the country where the crash occurs is the lead investigator. The safety agency from the aircraft's manufacturer country of origin is normally invited to be included as 'observers', as are the countries for any personnel killed in the crash.

• Like 2

Looks like Russian involvement will be the last call , As for the black boxes, Bet we never get to see those ?

But We do still need to put the Heal on this problem ! :innocent:

The bodies are still scattered in the fields, covered in plastic sheets, towels, blankets, or nothing.

There's no structure there to handle any kind of recovery or investigation. The UN team was run off with warning shots...

I doubt the home country "government" will be of any assistance...there is no investigation.

It was a US built jetliner. If an Antonov crashes in a non-Russian location, I'm sure their folks would be interested in the crash site. Doesn't mean they lead the investigation.

As for the "non-player" thing, it's a hot war zone, seems that all civil traffic not destined for the area should be detoured around it regardless of what flag they fly. By "player", I meant combatant.

True, true. But you know long before boeing gets involved with reconstruction, criminal investigators will scour the evidences with boeing as a resource, of course.

And by the way, the &%^& rebels are shooting at investigators and destroying evidences. those BLEEPS.