Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nostradamus predicted the moon landing hoax

turbonium

That is one of the worst editing jobs ever !

Here is a real interview with Leonov. From 11.45 he comments on the moon landing hoax.

As you can see he is quite certain that the US landed people on the moon, so please stop trying to twist the words of Leonov.

In fact he says very clearly about the hoax idea "This is ridiculous, this is complete ignorance" and the part about Kubrick is from the french mockumentary (as in fake documentary) "Dark side of the moon".

By the way why are you calling him SIR Leonov ? Even if he was knighted (he is not) wouldn't it be sir Aleksei ?

thanks god you just not jealous to call Mr Leonov by Sir Leonov (no Russian cosmonaut should be called by sir, only American deserved it )

thanks god you just not jealous to call Mr Leonov by Sir Leonov (no Russian cosmonaut should be called by sir, only American deserved it )

WTF?
  • Like 3

I don't really get what you are saying ?

I was just telling you that it was wrong to use the title sir before Aleksei Leonov's name.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for Major General Aleksei Arkhipovich Leonov, the first man to conduct an EVA and had the Soviet lunar landing programme been succesful, he might very well have been the first man on the moon !

So please stop trying to twist the words of this great man to suit your silly agenda. Shame on you :no:

• Like 3

Are you just B.S.-ing us or are you actually not aware that the whole "Sir" thing is unique to the British Commonwealth?

Only people who AND have been knighted AND are citizens of a country that has the British monarch as head of state are entitled to use the styling.

IOW an American astronaut would have to have dual-citizenship with such a country to even have the possibility to ever become a "Sir."

The colloquial small-s "sir", as a term of respect, is only used when addressing a person, not when talking about them.

Edited by Halcyon Dayz
  • Like 3

I'm sure there must be a problem in translation here.

Are you going to stop Gish Galloping and answer some questions?

Are you going to stop Gish Galloping and answer some questions?

Heh, I'd like Turbonium to answer some questions too.

Like, if there was no Space Race rivalry between the Soviets and Americans, why did the Soviets launch Voskhods 1 and 2, arguably two of the most dangerous missions ever undertaken? Or were these missions faked too?

And, if NASA is concealing details about the Van Allen Radiation Belts, how is it that hundreds of satellites, mostly communications satellites, have successfully passed through them on the way to geosynchronous orbit? Or are comsats a hoax too?

Feinded,

You've been given some very good answers to your questions, in great detail with diagrams.

Can you accept that perhaps these folks might have a better understanding of Apollo than you do, and they are trying to show you why you are interpreting the photos incorrectly?

It seems that you know just enough about Apollo to be completely confused. It's not a subject that you can fully comprehend by looking at pictures...there's a lot of math and science involved, and you approach the problem with seemingly little knowledge or understanding of these things.

Why are you so proud of knowing so little of what you argue??

Isn’t it ridiculous to explain that Moon surface in the background of C.S.M. is not seen by 90 degree angle or C.S.M. is actually bit horizontal towards the moon surface ?

One thing which is quite obvious, if you look at the shape of craters on the moon surface .they are extremely round shaped (one in the left is too geometrically round circle ) and anybody with little common sense would know that if you watch circle by less then 90 degree angle as soon as your angle of look decrease the circular shape turns in to oval shape .

The picture where I objected about shadows ,there is no crater really seen with oval shape they all are perfectly round it means it is seen by 90 degree or C.S.M. is vertical towards the moon .

:unsure2:

post-149878-0-23666700-1409148913_thumb.

Isn’t it ridiculous to explain that Moon surface in the background of C.S.M. is not seen by 90 degree angle or C.S.M. is actually bit horizontal towards the moon surface ?

Have you checked other pictures in the sequence yet? The ones that include the lunar horizon give a better idea of the CSM attitude.

Have you checked other pictures in the sequence yet? The ones that include the lunar horizon give a better idea of the CSM attitude.

i haven't yet but i will .

One thing which is quite obvious, if you look at the shape of craters on the moon surface .they are extremely round shaped (one in the left is too geometrically round circle ) and anybody with little common sense would know that if you watch circle by less then 90 degree angle as soon as your angle of look decrease the circular shape turns in to oval shape .

The picture where I objected about shadows ,there is no crater really seen with oval shape they all are perfectly round it means it is seen by 90 degree or C.S.M. is vertical towards the moon .

:unsure2:

Where is your evidence that those craters are "perfectly round"? If you are going to accuse NASA of a hoax, "they look round to me" isn't good enough.

• Like 2

Flendanharvest It seems like you have latched on to another thing now, but we didn't really found out whether you accepted that other countries could track the Apollo spacecrafts. I even went to the trouble of finding an image and technical specifications of the very telescope (TNA-400/https://ru.wikipedia...157;Ð-400) that was used by the Soviets. You claimed that such a telescope didn't exist in the Soviet Union. I have given you two other links in addition to this one.

Are you man enough to admit that you were wrong, or are you just going to ignore it and hope we forget about it, just because you change the subject ?

By the way have you watched the WHOLE interview with Major General Sergei Leonov yet, or are you still only counting the heavily edited version that you showed ?

Here is a short recap of Leonovs view on the moonlanding:

Are you man enough to admit that the version you linked to was a horrible editing job, made to make Leonov appear to say something that he would never actually say ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2

So who does? Seriously?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Heh, I'd like Turbonium to answer some questions too.

Like, if there was no Space Race rivalry between the Soviets and Americans, why did the Soviets launch Voskhods 1 and 2, arguably two of the most dangerous missions ever undertaken? Or were these missions faked too?

And, if NASA is concealing details about the Van Allen Radiation Belts, how is it that hundreds of satellites, mostly communications satellites, have successfully passed through them on the way to geosynchronous orbit? Or are comsats a hoax too?

turbo has abandoned the field, says he is on night shift so can't post any longer. Anyone believe that? Good riddance IMHO

Flendanharvest It seems like you have latched on to another thing now, but we didn't really found out whether you accepted that other countries could track the Apollo spacecrafts. I even went to the trouble of finding an image and technical specifications of the very telescope (TNA-400/https://ru.wikipedia...157;Ð-400) that was used by the Soviets. You claimed that such a telescope didn't exist in the Soviet Union. I have given you two other links in addition to this one.

Are you man enough to admit that you were wrong, or are you just going to ignore it and hope we forget about it, just because you change the subject ?

By the way have you watched the WHOLE interview with Major General Sergei Leonov yet, or are you still only counting the heavily edited version that you showed ?

Here is a short recap of Leonovs view on the moonlanding:

Are you man enough to admit that the version you linked to was a horrible editing job, made to make Leonov appear to say something that he would never actually say ?

I guess after seeing that he has to abjure or go on the night shift like turbo. :w00t:

Edited by Merc14

I'm on split day shift...can't post anymore...NOT!

Good grief....maybe night shift, as in wandering in the dark without a flashlight. Folks try to illuminate some facts about Apollo, and the low-information doubter community just won't accept any of it. Faith in their hoax scenarios, with absolutely NO supporting science or facts.

• Like 2

I'm on split day shift...can't post anymore...NOT!

Good grief....maybe night shift, as in wandering in the dark without a flashlight. Folks try to illuminate some facts about Apollo, and the low-information doubter community just won't accept any of it. Faith in their hoax scenarios, with absolutely NO supporting science or facts.

Night shift means back to Above Top Secret where he isn't challenged and proved a fool with his every post.

• Like 2

turbo has abandoned the field, says he is on night shift so can't post any longer. Anyone believe that? Good riddance IMHO

I guess after seeing that he has to abjure or go on the night shift like turbo. :w00t:

I work the evening shift, but I just found out that this site is actually open 24-7. :P

I can see that Mr. flendanharvest have been online after my challenge was posted, so I guess the answer is - No I am not man enough to admit I was wrong !

Not really a big surprise, if I have to be honest. When asked to put up or shut up, these guys usually pick the third or fourth option - run away or change the subject.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

Why do I have the strange feeling we have another HB, who does not unterstand that the CSM doesn't have to be pointed in it's direction of travel?

turbo has abandoned the field, says he is on night shift so can't post any longer...

Well that's all right. He can check out how many stars he can see in a moonless night sky, then go stand under a street light and find out how many stars he can see now.

Moral of the story: Never miss an opportunity to be observant! :-)

Well that's all right. He can check out how many stars he can see in a moonless night sky, then go stand under a street light and find out how many stars he can see now.

Moral of the story: Never miss an opportunity to be observant! :-)

That would require leaving the basement, and we know that isn't happening.

I have two kids aged 12 and 9, and even they mock turbo. Were I to follow their advice as to responses, I would buy a ban in short order.

• Like 2

What technology would have been needed, then, and why was such a thing impossible to attain even now? Would they need faster than light drives?

There are many problems we have yer to overcome before a manned Moon landing is possible, but more spacecraft speed isn't necessary. It would certainly be a significant issue to tackle before any manned Mars mission, but not a Moon flight.

The main problems for a manned Moon mission are related to the severe hazards of the deep space environment, primarily the radiation, and micrometeorites. A manned moon landing is another challenge, beyond that.

If you look at recent research papers, you'll see what I mean.

• Like 1

There are many problems we have yer to overcome before a manned Moon landing is possible, but more spacecraft speed isn't necessary. It would certainly be a significant issue to tackle before any manned Mars mission, but not a Moon flight.

The main problems for a manned Moon mission are related to the severe hazards of the deep space environment, primarily the radiation, and micrometeorites. A manned moon landing is another challenge, beyond that.

If you look at recent research papers, you'll see what I mean.

I thought you couldn't post anymore? Something about the night shift or some such? Whatever, you are back with your Luddite beliefs telling us that man has never pierced the Van Allen belts. Your contention is 9 Apollo missions were faked. Is that what you are saying?

There are many problems we have yer to overcome before a manned Moon landing is possible,...

Only in your mind, because the Apollo landing sites have already been photographed by other nations...

Specifics, please...

...and most studies for future missions are for much longer missions, not the short out-and-back trips for Apollo.

You're fixated on radiation...particle or ray? What's the flux? What specifically is the insurmountable radiation that Apollo missions faced?

You have no understanding of radiation at all, making the assumption apparently that the astronauts should have returned looking like Hiroshima victims... can you comprehend that there are different types of radiation, and different energies? ...and don't bring up Dr Van Allen, as he has specifically refuted your argument and your gross misinterpretation and selective editing of his findings.