Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nostradamus predicted the moon landing hoax

turbonium

Ok Lucy I get your Drift Now ! You that being Turboman Believes in Fairy Tales !

post-68971-0-36086500-1397326129_thumb.j

It's a handy way to avoid issues, too!!

Im not the one avoiding issues, i have actually asked you several questions in this thread, but so far you have avoided answering most of them !

Once again i will ask you:

- is it not possible that you might be wrong, and these quatrains doesn't actually mean what you think ?

- Nostradamus used astrology to make his predictions. Do you believe in astrology ?

• If you do, would you care to present evidence for the validity of astrology ?
  • If you don't why do you believe in Nostradamus ?

I think these are perfectly reasonable questions, yet you have not answered them !

Time out ! Nostradamus is no different the Walt Disney ! THey both told tales,they both were quite Bright. But the Real deal is You can look all you want at the writings of Nostra wannis to Happen. And the Bottom Line Its just a personal point of view and opinion. He has no more fact based guesses than any sooth-sayers !

Lets See where Ha actually said anything Like the Apollo Mission`s Launched from Fl.in the 1960`s I have never seen His writings of Astronauts Names,Tech Details,Dates, Distances to the Moon and Back,Ect,Ect ! Come on Your Filling in too Much B.S. on this topic @@ :td:

It's all crap, however.

What is truly crap is that despite the fact there are nations which have tracked the Apollo moon missions and photographed the Apollo landing sites on the moon, you think the moon missions were still hoaxed. Despite the fact the #1 enemy of the United States at the time, the Soviet Union, had confirmed America landed men on the moon, you think the Apollo moon missions were hoaxed.

Yes indeed, the claim that the Apollo moon missions were hoaxed is nothing but crap.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 2

At last something we can agree on.

There are mountains of interpretations of Nostradamus, and all they prove is that the same quatrain can be interpreted in different ways to suit the prejudices of the interpreter. Crap indeed.

You seem to think all the quatrains can be interpreted in different ways, with all (or many) of them holding up to scrutiny.

The reason so many interpretations are crap is because they DON'T hold up to scrutiny.

I challenged anyone to make their own interpretation of the same 4 quatrains I interpreted as a moon landing hoax.

Aquatus accepted my challenge, after several requests...

I'd be happy to do it. What I want from you first is an airtight admission that, once having done so, you will put an end to this nonsense. I'm not going to waste my time on another 400 odd pages of you ignoring all the work other people do to show you how utterly and completely wrong you are about 95% of what you post.

I've told you I would admit to your claim if it's at least equal to mine.

If you can do that, you'd prove it is nonsense on my part, and I'll trash it..

Btw - you (and a few others) made the original claim, yes?

Sure, you did. You said my interpretations can work as well for anything else, being all so vague, etc.

I challenged you to prove your claim.

Well?...

Aquatus was completely sure of himself. He said he would accept my challenge, but only after an "airtight admission" from me, that I would "put an end to this nonsense". I made it clear to him that, should he do so, I would admit it..

That was two weeks ago.

So far, Aquatus has not interpreted any of these quatrains.

Do you understand why I'm skeptical of the claim you made, that anyone can interpret the quatrains to suit their prejudices?

Why don't you actually try and do it yourself?

Or, perhaps you and aquatus should get together on this. He seems to be unable to do it on his own...

Edited by turbonium

Im not the one avoiding issues, i have actually asked you several questions in this thread, but so far you have avoided answering most of them !

Once again i will ask you:

- is it not possible that you might be wrong, and these quatrains doesn't actually mean what you think ?

- Nostradamus used astrology to make his predictions. Do you believe in astrology ?

• If you do, would you care to present evidence for the validity of astrology ?
  • If you don't why do you believe in Nostradamus ?

I think these are perfectly reasonable questions, yet you have not answered them !

I thought I'd addressed the first question, at least. But no matter, I'll go through each one...

"- is it not possible that you might be wrong, and these quatrains doesn't actually mean what you think ?"

Sure, I think it's possible, but very unlikely. That's why I've challenged all of you doubters to go ahead and prove me wrong.

"- Nostradamus used astrology to make his predictions. Do you believe in astrology ?"

No. I know very little about astrology, so I can't comment on it's merits, or lack thereof.

"If you do, would you care to present evidence for the validity of astrology ?"

See above

"If you don't why do you believe in Nostradamus ?"

I believe he wrote 4 quatrains which are absolutely compelling. Beyond that, I can't really comment, one way or the other.

Do you have any other questions?

I challenged anyone to make their own interpretation of the same 4 quatrains I interpreted as a moon landing hoax.

Okay! Let me try.

1-A "He will come to go into the corner of Luna,"

1-B Astronauts go to the moon

"Man Walks on the Moon"

http://2.bp.blogspot...00/DSC_0102.JPG

2-A. "Where he will be captured..."

2-B Upon completing their moon flight, they were captured by recovery crews

250px-Apollo14_-_Landung.jpg

417-004-765823EF.jpg

3-A "...captured and put in a strange land"

3-B The captured astronauts were flown to the land of Pago Pago

]

Pago Pago

Apollo14.jpeg

The Apollo 14 astronauts at Pago Pago International Airport, Tafuna, American Samoa

800px-PagoPago_Harbor_NPS.jpg

The captured astronauts were flown from Pago Pago in a Mobile Quarantine Facility (MQF) inside a C-141 cargo plane

Apoll14MQF.jpeg

Apollo 14 astronauts on the C-141 of my flying buddy, Lt. Col. James C. Warren, who was a member of the Apollo 14 recovery flight crew and I have added a newspaper clipping as an attachment as he prepares to leave Travis AFB to pick up the Apollo 14 astronauts after their moon mission. The crew remained aboard the New Orleans in the mobile quarantine facility until they departed by aircraft for Pago Pago, Samoa.

Click on the attachment on the story of Lt. Colonel James C. Warren as he prepares to fly to Pago Pago to fly the Apollo 14 astronauts to Texas.

Travis AFB is where I spent much of my Air Force career as well.

4-A "The unripe fruits will be the subject of great scandal,"

4-B Apollo astronauts die in accident

Apollo Astronauts Die in Accident

The astronauts' deaths were attributed to a wide range of lethal design and construction flaws in the early Apollo Command Module.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_1

The design flaws of the Apollo capsule indicated the capsule was unripe in the early stages, however, the design flaws were eventually corrected.

4-A ...to one great praise."

4-B Apollo 11 astronauts return from their moon mission as heros

779px-New_York_City_Welcomes_the_Apollo_11_Astronauts_-_GPN-2002-000034.jpg

post-32948-0-43265800-1397370427_thumb.j

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 2

Time out ! Nostradamus is no different the Walt Disney ! THey both told tales,they both were quite Bright. But the Real deal is You can look all you want at the writings of Nostra wannis to Happen. And the Bottom Line Its just a personal point of view and opinion. He has no more fact based guesses than any sooth-sayers !

Lets See where Ha actually said anything Like the Apollo Mission`s Launched from Fl.in the 1960`s I have never seen His writings of Astronauts Names,Tech Details,Dates, Distances to the Moon and Back,Ect,Ect ! Come on Your Filling in too Much B.S. on this topic @@ :td:

Again, if you think it's all a personal view, then why don't you accept my challenge? Try to interpret (one or more) of the same 4 quatrains I did on a moon landing hoax, as any other event. And - most important - will hold up under close scrutiny ...

If you succeed, or if you fail, at least then you'll know what you're talking about..

As for details..

He named the spacecraft/project. He mentioned the most important, famous mission - 11.

You think he should mention details from the official story - dates they landed on the moon, distance to the moon and back, how many pounds of moon rocks the astronauts collected, etc.

You won't find it, because he isn't talking about a real moon landing. He's describing a hoaxed moon landing.

Details - there were, indeed, more than 11 Apollo missions. You ignore the part where he says none of the missions reach the moon. That's a quite important detail to ignore here.

He also knew most people would not see it as a hoax - which is true. You are in that group, as many others are. He says there will be a great scandal when the hoax is finally revealed. Most people, therefore, will firmly believe it was genuine up to that point.

This is an event which has not occurred. But I'm quite sure it will, someday.

I will ask again:

Could we take a new quatrain that's not been used for past events and walk through it for any future events please. :tu:

• Like 1

Okay! Let me try.

1-A "He will come to go into the corner of Luna,"

1-B Astronauts go to the moon

Wrong, It states "He will come to go to (the corner of) the moon." Not 'He will go to the moon'.

You cannot remove words that don't serve your argument. You have to account for the entire quatrain, as written, word for word.

'He will come to go....' does not mean 'He will go...' -

He will want to go, he will intend to go, he will come to go.

See the difference here?

You have to account for "He will come...".

2-A. "Where he will be captured..."

2-B Upon completing their moon flight, they were captured by recovery crews

He will go to the moon, where he will be captured by recovery crews!?!

As I've explained - he will come to go there (to the moon). It is not the same as 'he will go there (to the moon).

Now, he's on the moon, where he is captured on Earth?

Does that make sense to you?

3-A "...captured and put in a strange land"

3-B The captured astronauts were flown to the land of Pago Pago

The captured astronauts were flown from Pago Pago in a Mobile Quarantine Facility (MQF) inside a C-141 cargo plane

Pago Pago?

This gets better all the time!

4-A "The unripe fruits will be the subject of great scandal,"

4-B Apollo astronauts die in accident

The design flaws of the Apollo capsule indicated the capsule was unripe in the early stages, however, the design flaws were eventually corrected.

Of course, it's time for a completely different event now!!

Two separate events in one quatrain, not even set in the proper timeline sequence?!?

So that's the great scandal, right!?!

...to one great praise."

Apollo 11 astronauts return from their moon mission as heros

You forgot the first part - great shame/shame. Who gets that?

Your interpretation is actually worse than Hogue's. At least his two-part quatrain plops the events in a proper timeline sequence..

I will ask again:

Could we take a new quatrain that's not been used for past events and walk through it for any future events please. :tu:

The hoax has not been revealed, so that is obviously a future event, right?

Btw - Why are you asking others to find future events within the quatrains? Are you too lazy to do your own work, or what?

Nobody's stopping you, so go ahead..

You seem to think all the quatrains can be interpreted in different ways, with all (or many) of them holding up to scrutiny.

The reason so many interpretations are crap is because they DON'T hold up to scrutiny.

No, I don't think the interpretations hold up to scrutiny. I think that the only people who believe the interpretations are the one who do the interpreting. It is a well-known aspect of human behaviour known as confirmation bias.

Which you are demonstrating on this thread.

I am not wasting my time doing an interpretation, as I consider the quatrains to be nonsense.

• Like 3

It seems that we now have reached a point here where supposed N non-believers are using counter interpretations of

quatrains to proof that the interpretation of specific quatrains by an individual is incorrect, by giving an interpretation that

N predicted the moon landings, so saying N was capable to predict. I would say that is dangerous and/or absurd.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

No, I don't think the interpretations hold up to scrutiny. I think that the only people who believe the interpretations are the one who do the interpreting. It is a well-known aspect of human behaviour known as confirmation bias.

Which you are demonstrating on this thread.

I am not wasting my time doing an interpretation, as I consider the quatrains to be nonsense.

Others have agreed with my interpretations, however.

Trying to tell me it's all nonsense without any proof -well, I'd say that is a waste of time.

It seems that we now have reached a point here where supposed non-N believers are using counter interpretations of

quatrains to proof that the interpretation of specific quatrains by an individual is incorrect, by giving an interpretation that

N predicted the moon landings, so saying N was capable to predict. I would say that is dangerous and/or absurd.

They can't interpret the quatrains by themselves, so the best they can do is find an existing one, and perhaps tweak it a bit.

Except they only make it worse than it was before.

Oh, well..

Edited by turbonium
  • Like 1

I thought I'd addressed the first question, at least. But no matter, I'll go through each one...

"- is it not possible that you might be wrong, and these quatrains doesn't actually mean what you think ?"

Sure, I think it's possible, but very unlikely. That's why I've challenged all of you doubters to go ahead and prove me wrong.

I am happy to see that you do atleast think it is possible that you are wrong.

"- Nostradamus used astrology to make his predictions. Do you believe in astrology ?"

No. I know very little about astrology, so I can't comment on it's merits, or lack thereof.

So you are believing a man who used astrology to make predictions, but you don't believe in astrology. Don't you see the contradiction here ?

"If you do, would you care to present evidence for the validity of astrology ?"

See above

"If you don't why do you believe in Nostradamus ?"

I believe he wrote 4 quatrains which are absolutely compelling. Beyond that, I can't really comment, one way or the other.

They are compelling to you because you already believes in the moon landing hoax. Don't you think that this might be confirmation bias ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Do you have any other questions?

So you are believing a man who used astrology to make predictions, but you don't believe in astrology. Don't you see the contradiction here ?

You don't get my point...

I said that I know very little about astrology, so I can't say I believe in it, nor can I say it's a bunch of crap. I simply don't know enough about the subject to take any kind of position on it.

Do you understand this?

I don't know if Nostradamus used astrology to write those 4 quatrains, or if he used a 'magical crystal ball'.

I only know he wrote 4 remarkable quatrains on a hoaxed moon landing.

There is no contradiction here

Edited by turbonium

Don't you think that this might be confirmation bias ?

No., you just keep trying to imply that it is, despite having not a shred of evidence. Get over it.

Trying to tell me it's all nonsense without any proof -well, I'd say that is a waste of time.

As always, you don't get the idea of burden of proof.

Unless you can show me examples where the interpretation has preceded the event it is alleged to have predicted, I can see no reason whatever why I should consider it anything other than nonsense.

• Like 1

I have yet to see any proof that Nostradamus predicted and defined the Apollo Moon Landings ! Give us th eactual details please ? :tu:

Wrong, It states "He will come to go to (the corner of) the moon." Not 'He will go to the moon'.

The corner of the moon would be expected to be found on the moon, not your garage, so you lost that case..

'He will come to go....' does not mean 'He will go...'

The word; "Go" doesn't mean stop, so you lost that case as well.

He will want to go, he will intend to go, he will come to go.

See the difference here?

No! In which case, you lost again.

He will go to the moon, where he will be captured by recovery crews!?!

As I've explained - he will come to go there (to the moon). It is not the same as 'he will go there (to the moon).

That doesn't work in your case because the Apollo moon mission wasn't completed until the Apollo astronauts returned to earth

Does that make sense to you?

Not the way you explained it.

Pago Pago?

This gets better all the time!

It sure does because Pago Pago was not the home of the Apollo astronauts and in fact, is halfway around the world.

Of course, it's time for a completely different event now!!

It is the same event because once again, the Apollo moon mission was not completed until the astronauts returned to earth.

So that's the great scandal, right!?!

It was inconceivable to me why the capsule would have had an oxygen-rich environment amongst electrical equipment in the first place.

You forgot the first part - great shame/shame. Who gets that?

I didn't forget, I broke it up on purpose in order to make it very clear to you, however, your closed-mind had shut the door and refused to see the light.

. In any case, you've lost your case and I have noticed that you continue to side-step the fact that other nations have not only tracked the Apollo moon missions, but some nations have photographed the Apollo landing sites on the moon as well, which simply means you had no case in the first place.

Edited by skyeagle409

The hoax has not been revealed,....

Because there was no Apollo moon hoax in the first place, which was evident when nations tracked the Apollo moon missions and photographed the Apollo landing sites, and remember, the former Soviet Union also confirmed that the United States landed men on the moon.

You can go into denial mode all you want, but your denials won't change the reality of recorded history regarding the reality of the Apollo moon missions.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

It was a waste of time that you brought in Nostradamus in the first place, which shows that you have hit rock-bottom, but since I had some extra time on my hands, I decided to show you that others could interpret differently other than of your own.

.... why I should consider it anything other than nonsense.

Turbonium, NONSENSE is all you have been spewing since I began reading your post.

Your claims have been successfully debunked and shot down with facts, evidence and the laws of physics and as a result, you went back hundreds of years to call upon Nostradamus, which highlights your desperation at this point in time.

The same kind of people who are not in the habit of doing homework on the Apollo moon missions.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1