Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eye Jewelry

coldethyl

She's an eyeful! Woman risks infection to get heart shaped platinum implanted in optic membrane for $3,000 because she 'likes extremes'

• The eye jewel procedure has not yet been approved by the FDA and is not recommended by the American Academy of Ophthalmology
  • The platinum sequin, measuring 3.5mm, is inserted into the eye with forceps
  • 'She could have a little bit of local bleeding...She could have an infection but we'll prevent that with antibiotics,' said doctor Emil Chynn
  • She can switch the heart to a star at anytime for an additional $1,000

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2vUX0bEYw

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just ew and why???

edited to fix the fonts. nosey.

Edited by coldethyl
  • Like 2

She's an eyeful! Woman risks infection to get heart shaped platinum implanted in optic membrane for $3,000 because she 'likes extremes'

• The eye jewel procedure has not yet been approved by the FDA and is not recommended by the American Academy of Ophthalmology
  • The platinum sequin, measuring 3.5mm, is inserted into the eye with forceps
  • 'She could have a little bit of local bleeding...She could have an infection but we'll prevent that with antibiotics,' said doctor Emil Chynn
  • She can switch the heart to a star at anytime for an additional $1,000

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2vUX0bEYw

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just ew and why???

edited to fix the fonts. nosey.

wow

• Like 1

I could imagine what I would say if I was trying to court this woman. "I am lost in your beautiful gree- What the *bleep* is that?!?! That *bleep* is crazy! You paid how much for that??? You're stupid! I change my mind about you & I'm sticking you with the bill for the dinner. Here's 2.50 for the tip. Bye!"

• Like 2

Looks pretty, but whew.. takes some courage to do that.

So worth the risks to be fab.

• Like 1

Kristina Kovalevskya is the first New Yorker to visit Dr Emil Chynn at Park Avenue Laser Vision to get a 'cute' heart-shaped sequin, measuring 3.5mm, placed on the white of her of right eye ball.

No she's not.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=258119

I don't think she's the same person.They look similar but have different names...odd.

• Like 1

That`s really sick!

Edited by toast

I don't know how she managed to have it done, I can't stand anything near my eyeball. Silly cow, Hope it tears her eyeball to pieces.

Maybe that's a bit harsh but still.

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing

I think vajazzling makes more sense.

I would think having something like in your eye would make you feel like you have an eyelash in your eyeball constantly.

• Like 1

No she's not.

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=258119

I don't think she's the same person.They look similar but have different names...odd.

That looks like the exact same person with a different name! Something odd going on here! Nice catch.

This story reminds me of one of my father's co-worker. Years ago, he had lost his thumb nail due to his thumb getting caught on something. While the nail was missing, he had gone to a tattoo parlor and tattooed a small rose where the nail used to be. When the nail grew back, you see the rose through the nail!

It's look so cool, yet I can't imagine how painful that must have been!

• Like 1