Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kill, Destroy, pride, selfish, hungry

Roy Perry

God, Christ, self, and nothing first

Kill, Destroy, pride, selfish, hungry for real life that me

03-09-2014

I am a person that wants to love others the others love but the truth is no one can do this the best can do is try our desire to kill one another comes into play. That old curse SIN comes out and we show true colors to kill the other person goodwill destroying letting pride get in the way that selfish hungry to be in control of everything. Sure we say that are different but that is just pride talk the desire to be as I want not as I am and you are?

Face the truth about yourself because the hope you have is get free from self kill yourself in the mind before its to late. Now I am telling you to hurt yourself I telling you to free yourself from as must pride as you can so when you die of nature ways your spiritual mind as less to burn away. In this world is nothing compared to the spiritual world to come for us in the near future.

This, this, that, that, and the other thing as we breath until the last breath of life when change into something new a life where we need not breath anymore. All things are new and the old have pass away every kind is not like the old we have become new in creation no longer that old creation of pass things but is new. Spiritual like but not really spiritual life but greater than everything we can dream up or hope to a world of no sin nothing but true love.

Love is something we all want but no have it yet we say we love our mate, our child, our parents, and even our enemy but what is for real. The truth is we love things about them but this love is more than that it more than we even understand pure love is without dislike so our love is not pure because of sin. We try to love pure but our nature is sin or to fight to live so the best we can do is hope to love purely thank you for reading my words of un-pure sounds as I hope to really love with an holy kiss of truth unto you all from Roy.

• Like 3

Nice Roy.

What is pure?

If I am at war with myself, can I ever be a man of peace? --I can choose peace amidst all the conflict that battles within. So though I am conflicted within, it is peace that flows from me. So too with joy, where I can remain joyful despite suffering.

And though I am not always full of joy, I choose joy over sadness and become joyful, by my choice.

As for love, I do not love purely either. I hold back, I lust, I envy, I mistrust.... Yet if I choose love despite these shortfalls, it is love that remains when these fleeting feelings come and go.

Isn't life about choices? To live well, we have to choose well.

• Like 6

I agree Roy - the fight with self is the bitterest of all sometimes!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

God first

thanks Jack Skellington and and then

thanks friends

with love of truth Roy

God, Christ, self, and nothing first

One, two, three, around life as I live

03-21,22-2014

As I think about what life means to me I cannot see one reason to live but I do not want to harm myself even if the world would be a better place without me. What value have I made in my short life all I live for now is the enjoyment I get from watch TV shows a world of make believe. Sure my family and friends would miss me but a few seconds of sadness next to the pain that I live with in my life is nothing to want to live.

It is the nature desire to breath that keeps me alive and the fear of what might happen if I ended it today while I do not fear dying the desire pushes me on. Yesterday I saw some by family it feel good but it it enough to removed this desire to give up no its not seeing that some family members are doing good is a good thing but my life still feels hopeless of no value. Will I harm myself no I not brave enough I will just go on to a road that has no way of freeing myself from this pain I live in.

Will I ask for help no will I take my drugs everyday no I will take just enough to fool my doctor so that just the it is nothing to prolong this life and everything to make it end. What I do to live people have known eat small animals to fight off hungry so their body might live when needed. On ships mankind been known to drink p*** and eat the dead bodies of their ship mates the human race has done things that the mind thinks is sick.

I do not know how far my body will go to live but my heart is told itself it to late no need to fight anymore I have no value in life. The is no need to fight anymore life as loss it value I be better off dead than to live anymore in this world of endless pain. I do not want to live this pain everyday but what est can I do getting TV shows are not enough more life is not the show I am watching it got to be more than that.

I am not one that lives for drugs to be high all the time or one that buys the friends with money I am not one of those people that thinks they have to be used. I think about life I have nothing new because means nothing to me whether I live or I die means nothing at all I just going though the motions of life if I die today it would not matter at all. Write or not write its just words that I could of wrote that I did write or did not it does not matter at all so thank you with love that does not matter and an holy kiss of truth or lies I tell myself about life because I still hope for more.

• Like 2

As I've said before, one must understand Mr. Roy Perry, who I think is a great soul on this earth. We do not always see our own value.in ourselves, but nontheless can still be of great value to others. We may not know how deeply we touch someone just by being ourselves. I think this is one reason our lives are valuable and important, that oftentimes we do good without realizing it.

I think our life does matter, even when our single life may seem unimportant in itself. Even expressing our pain and troubles can be of help to others, as it may awaken a kindness within them and they may gain a better understanding of their own problems.

Life is generaly mundane for all of us, but occasionally we discover a truth, or a truth is revealed to us. It is these moments that compensate for all the hours of watching television, for instance.

So, I think Roy's life is as important as anyones, as all our lives are, even though we may at times not realize this fact. The good we do for others does not go unnoticed. The smallest kindness can change someone's day. I think this is our "real life", when we touch someone in unexpected ways.

• Like 1

Roy-

Thanks for your honest thoughts. I will tell you that I'm one of many people who truly look up to you and after stumbling across your various posts years ago on one forum or another I've always taken notice of the things you say. There are good reasons for that I think, although perhaps not easily explained. Knowing you as I do-- being familiar with your writing, having watched many of your video postings, I feel an affinity toward you that some might think is unusual, but I know I'm not alone in these friendly feelings toward you. Many people are strangely affected by the things you post, the honesty with which you write, and the often profound messages you bring. Roy-- I know that the Spirit works through you, and it is the same Spirit in others that creates this otherwise inexplicable bond.

Regarding the way you feel, I'm certain you recognize that "feelings" come and go like a blowing breeze, sometimes carrying us along, sometimes opposing us, even exhausting us... they come and go Roy. Sometimes all you can do is hunker down and let them pass. I do understand your heart-- this world has little to offer and little to cling to when compared to the Life that is ours in Christ. This world, like those feelings will soon pass also. It must be so, because it is true for everyone of us whether we pass on, or this world passes away before us-- none of us are long for this world.

But neither do we belong to it. Remember that Roy- when you feel burdened-- this too shall pass and we are just passing through. Be encouraged by your many friends here (online) from all over the country and even the world who truly look forward to hearing from your heart and your gentle soul. You matter.