Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Allah's Missile Defense System

Davros of Skaro

Ok let me just clarify one thing....

Muslims believe jinns are made of smokeless fire

They have free will as we do

Families and lives

They can see us on our level of existance, we can only see them if they wish for us to see them.

There are good and evil jinns out there..

They have the power to possess humans

They exist on another plain of existance

Oh and they apparently can teleport from location to location

Angels have no free will

Satan was a jinn and his pride got the better of him when he refused to bow to adam

As he felt jinns were superior to adam.

Now why would god design missiles to keep jinns away??

If your a god fearing person his power is absolute, am sure he doesnt send faxes emails or memos to angels

Which can then apparently be intercepted by jinn

Im muslim and this is the first time iv heard of a celestisl patriot missile system

Here's a playlist by the council of exMuslims for you to check out.

Welcome aboard, Bhamdude

I was curious, based on your post, whether you believe that the OP has misrepresented Islamic views, and if so, where the line is between actual beliefs and how the OP portrays those beliefs. I understand that you probably would be reluctant to use a phrase like "Patriot missile system," but then, how would you describe what you believe to be going on?

You apparently believe that Jinn exist, and that they are supernaturally talented and versatile. Do you believe that they enter heaven to obtain information about future events on Earth? Would some precautions be taken to prevent or impede their access? If so, what precautions? Do you believe that Jinn sometimes share that information, or any other information, with human beings?

It's always easier to talk about what somebody really does believe, rather than to leave it at what is clear anyway, that they don't believe some snarky parody of their beliefs.

I see that that the last two posts from months back has been surgically removed.

I will settle for this as replacement:

Muslim (Hassanain Rajabali) gets owned by atheist Richard Carrier

I see that that the last two posts from months back has been surgically removed.

I will settle for this as replacement:

Muslim (Hassanain Rajabali) gets owned by atheist Richard Carrier

How insightful, replacing one completely off topic post with another completely off topic post, I commend your persistence if nothing else. Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Quran tells Muslims that meteorites (shooting stars) are burning flames from Allah to chase away

Jinn that are trying to listen in on his celestial council of Angels.

Quran 72:8-9

http://quran.com/72/8-9

Quran 37:6-10

http://quran.com/37/6-10

Quran 67:5

http://quran.com/67/5

http://wikiislam.net..._the_Qur'an

I remember being told about angels at a really young age like maybe 3 or 4 .it was during a terrible thunderstorm . each time the crash of thunder struck my grandmother and uncle would pretend the angels were bowling in heaven .

I sort of see the tale about the shooting stars you shared told in the same manner . Not to be taken literally. though as a kid, I wanted to play with the angels in heaven.

Ok let me just clarify one thing....

Muslims believe jinns are made of smokeless fire

They have free will as we do

Families and lives

They can see us on our level of existance, we can only see them if they wish for us to see them.

There are good and evil jinns out there..

They have the power to possess humans

They exist on another plain of existance

Oh and they apparently can teleport from location to location

Angels have no free will

Satan was a jinn and his pride got the better of him when he refused to bow to adam

As he felt jinns were superior to adam.

Now why would god design missiles to keep jinns away??

If your a god fearing person his power is absolute, am sure he doesnt send faxes emails or memos to angels

Which can then apparently be intercepted by jinn

Im muslim and this is the first time iv heard of a celestisl patriot missile system

I love the Jin stories. I hear that they're a real problem in the desert over in the middle east though...seriously .even our soldiers have had some strange experiences.

I remember being told about angels at a really young age like maybe 3 or 4 .it was during a terrible thunderstorm . each time the crash of thunder struck my grandmother and uncle would pretend the angels were bowling in heaven .

I sort of see the tale about the shooting stars you shared told in the same manner . Not to be taken literally. though as a kid, I wanted to play with the angels in heaven.

Looks to be literal to me.Muslims like to play the translation game and say it means something else.

Looks plain as day to me.