Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 Video

LucidElement

Red ots down poles yellow dots still up. I cant see a plane not hitting some of those yellow dots.

Because the wing span of a B-757 is not wide enough to take down the poles that are still standing.

Are you implying that the Boeing Aircraft Co., American Airlines, and United Airlines are government agencies?

I suggested no such thing. But we all know how honest the US government is.

Because of the video I posted of no poles down from a person on the sceen with a camera.

And, I posted photos of downed poles near the Pentagon.

I suggested no such thing. But we all know how honest the US government is.

I am glad because American Airlines confirmed that American 77 crashed at the Pentagon and it is not a government agency.

Thong:

You said earlier you were "jumped on for asking questions". This is the post that I and others were criticizing you for.

Once again I will ask you, where is the question in this statement?

Please just answer the question being asked of you.

Cz

I will refer you to Mr. Snowden

now if my question about US honesty is what you want please google Snowden.

And, I posted photos of downed poles near the Pentagon.

So is cnn live broadcast a lie or are you pushing a lie. Who is lieing here.

I am glad because American Airlines confirmed that American 77 crashed at the Pentagon and it is not a government agency.

Im glad your glad

I will refer you to Mr. Snowden

now if my question about US honesty is what you want please google Snowden.

And yet ANOTHER dodge...

For the third time, Thong, please just answer the question being asked of you...

You said earlier you were "jumped on for asking questions". This is the post that I and others were criticizing you for.

And here you are telling eveyone that will listen that The United States of America tells the truth all the time. You are a puppet of lies and you like it.

Cz

You are because I have already identified B-757 wreckage at the Pentagon and my Wing commander was in the Pentagon when American 77 hit. BTW, did you really think that the fuselage or tail section of American 77 would have been left intact after striking the Pentagon at that high rate of speed? Get real for a change.

Because the wing span of a B-757 is not wide enough to take down the poles that are still standing.

So how did your yellow dots keep standing. Was it a plane that chages shape in flight.

You are because I have already identified B-757 wreckage at the Pentagon and my Wing commander was in the Pentagon when American 77 hit. BTW, did you really think that the fuselage or tail section of American 77 would have been left intact after striking the Pentagon at that high rate of speed? Get real for a change.

Every plane crash leaves a mark. I have yet to be convinced as the marks or wreckage you and your government release is the real deal. Sorry if that offends you Amercans.

So how did your yellow dots keep standing. Was it a plane that chages shape in flight.

Let me paint a picture that even you can understand. If two light poles are spread 300 feet between one another and the wing span of an airplane is only 30 feet wide,......well, I think you are getting the picture.

And yet ANOTHER dodge...

For the third time, Thong, please just answer the question being asked of you...

Cz

Ok lets make this really simple. Ask me the question you so need an answer to. Type slow so that I may get what you want from me.

Every plane crash leaves a mark.

And, I have identified B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon. In other words, you have no argument.

Let me paint a picture that even you can understand. If two light poles are spread 300 feet between one another and the wing span of an airplane is only 30 feet wide,......well, I think you are getting the picture.

The picture you paint is not true. Your post of the downed poles proves that.

And, I have identified B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon. In other words, you have no argument.

you were told you didn`t identifie anything so now you are a lier or were you there. lol This calling people liers is fun lol

... the marks or wreckage you and your government release is the real deal. Sorry if that offends you Amercans.

American Airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Co. released the conversion formulas for the FDR that pertained only to the to the airframe of American 77 and remember, American Airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Co. are not government agencies.

The picture you paint is not true.

You just lied again!!

Or the CNN broadcast happened to show some that were still up and the plane didn't take out every pole in the area nor should it have.

They were outside the wingspan. I think you're envisioning the scale far smaller than reality.

you were told you didn`t identifie anything so now you are a lier or were you there. lol This calling people liers is fun lol

You just lied again because I know what I am looking at. Airframes was one of my specialties and the B-757 is one of my favorite aircraft.

Thread suspended, pending Mod Team Review.

Tiggs

[Forum Mod Team]