Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 Video

LucidElement

SKY... i'm sure you've addressed this several times. If you would, one more time... regarding the Pentagon strike >> black boxes (why not release that info?), video (why not release that?), flight path (a very remarkable turn and descent, yes?), where is the plane? Any other planes in history vaporize to that extent?

I believe dna matched victims of flight 77 to the pentagon. Also, 3 other planes 'vaporized' on 911. Thats what happens when objects collide at high speed.

• Like 1

Just out of curiousity, what is the conspiracy theory behind how the plane debris found at the Pentagon got there? Did they truck in several tons of mangled plane parts through the city and scatter them around without anyone noticing? At arguably the most attention getting spot in Virginia at the time?

For that matter, where do you get mangled plane parts like that to begin with?

Maybe a Global Hawk?

SKY... i'm sure you've addressed this several times. If you would, one more time... regarding the Pentagon strike >> black boxes (why not release that info?), video (why not release that?), flight path (a very remarkable turn and descent, yes?), where is the plane? Any other planes in history vaporize to that extent?

They did release the FDR to flight 77. They did release the parking lit video, any real pilot will tell you that the descent was not remarkable but sloppy.

The plane vaporized on impact with the titanium/steel parts of the wheels and engines travelling through the impact zone. The wings, which housed the fuel vaporized on impact as well.

• Like 1

I guess there is a couple Global Hawks unaccounted for...?

You guess?

You mean you don't know and are assuming because you think assumptions are considered evidence?

Maybe a Global Hawk?

No

• Like 1

Dis-integrate sure, but disappear?

You and the other truthers have beaten that strawman to death.

Who else other than your ilk said the plane disappeared?

Sky.... forget my other questions... but why won't THEY release confiscated video of the Pentagon Strike? Surely the Pentagon has it's own exterior camera security. Can't film a 757 at 500 knots?

You and the other truthers have beaten that strawman to death.

Who else other than your ilk said the plane disappeared?

I don't see any plane, or any plane parts... dis-integrate doesn't mean vanish.

They did release the FDR to flight 77. They did release the parking lit video, any real pilot will tell you that the descent was not remarkable but sloppy.

The plane vaporized on impact with the titanium/steel parts of the wheels and engines travelling through the impact zone. The wings, which housed the fuel vaporized on impact as well.

The engines were recovered from inside the Pentagon?

Sky.... forget my other questions... but why won't THEY release confiscated video of the Pentagon Strike? Surely the Pentagon has it's own exterior camera security. Can't film a 757 at 500 knots?

Prove they do. Assumptions don't count. You have to legitimately prove that side of the Pentagon had cameras facing the approach.

Much like the parking lot camera, most CCTV cameras at the time, ran at 4-8fps. So, capturing a video of a 400+mph object wasnt possible in such a small frame.

I believe dna matched victims of flight 77 to the pentagon. Also, 3 other planes 'vaporized' on 911. Thats what happens when objects collide at high speed.

Did the FDR (black boxes) vaporize too?

Prove they do. Assumptions don't count. You have to legitimately prove that side of the Pentagon had cameras facing the approach.

Much like the parking lot camera, most CCTV cameras at the time, ran at 4-8fps. So, capturing a video of a 400+mph object wasnt possible in such a small frame.

oh

Maybe a Global Hawk?

Nowhere near enough mass to do the damage we see at the Pentagon. A Global Hawk is around 6000-7000 kg. A 757 starts at an empty weight about ten times that amount, 60,000 Kg, and that's not including passengers, luggage, and most important, fuel. With all the additional extras, it can top off at 115,000 kg.

Edited by aquatus1

Maybe a Global Hawk?

The wreckage recovered at the Pentagon confirmed the aircraft was a B-757, not a Global Hawk.

Nowhere near enough mass to do the damage we see at the Pentagon. A Global Hawk is around 6000-7000 kg. A 757 starts at an empty weight about ten times that amount, 60,000 Kg, and that's not including passengers, luggage, and most important, fuel. With all the additional extras, it can top off at 115,000 kg.

What kind of payload can a global hawk carry.

The wreckage recovered at the Pentagon confirmed the aircraft was a B-757, not a Global Hawk.

You know this as fact Sky. Were you there, did you examine the damage-wreckage, no. Your going off info supplied by the very government that is well known for lieing. For all I know is that the ones that believe the offical story are the ones that were told the offical story by said liers. Just saying that what you post could be a lie and there are so many issues with the offical story. I feel you nore any one will know the full truth.

SKY... i'm sure you've addressed this several times. If you would, one more time... regarding the Pentagon strike >> black boxes (why not release that info?),

FDR data has been release and I have even provided information regarding the FDR of American 77. I even pointed out that American Airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Co. provided the conversion formulas that pertained only to the FDR of American 77.

Flight AA77 on 9/11: New FDR Analysis Supports the Official Flight Path Leading to Impact with the Pentagon

The recent complete decoding of the FDR file has enlarged and clarified the information available and has thereby enabled resolution of the contradictions. It is clear that this file supports the official account of the course of flight AA 77 and the consequent impact with the Pentagon. The file thus also supports the majority of eyewitness reports.

http://journalof911s...ltimeter_92.pdf

If you want to find out what happened to American 77, go here.

American Airlines, B-757-223, N644AA, (American 77)

Reserved N-Number "Mode S Code" - 52072030

was reserved on 9/15/2006

by Greenway, Jonathan James

PO Box 714

Frederick, Maryland

Deregistered Aircraft

Serial Number 24602

Mfgr - BOEING

MODEL 757-223

Year Manufactured 1991

Reason for Cancellation - Destroyed

Type Registration - Corporation

Certificate Issue Date 05/08/91

Mode S Code 52072030

Cancel Date 01/14/2002

Aircraft registration prior to Deregistration

Wilmington Trust Company Trustee

Rodney Sq North Attn Corp TRT ADM.

Wilmington, Delaware

Airworthyness

Engine Manufacturer ROLLS-ROYC

Engine Model RB.211 Series

Classification Standard

Category Transport

A/W Date 05/08/1991

http://registry.faa....umbertxt=N644AA

video (why not release that?),

I have posted a video of American 77 just before, and after it struck the Pentagon.

...flight path (a very remarkable turn and descent, yes?),

I have also posted atltitude flight data for American 77.

BTW, the turning maneuver of American 77 was no more dramatic than the 360-degree descent-to-a-landing maneuvers performed by the giant C-5, KC-10, and C-17 aircraft at Travis AFB, which are cleared to begin their descent from 10,000 feet on down to the runway at descent rates that exceed the descent rate of American 77.

I have posted the data where is the plane?

Wreckage of the aircraft was photographed outside and inside the Pentagon and have been identified.

Any other planes in history vaporize to that extent?

The aircraft wasn't vaporized out of existence. What gave you that idea? There was more identifiable wreckage from American 77 at the Pentagon than at the crash sites of PSA 1771 and Caspian 1708.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

You know this as fact Sky. Were you there, did you examine the damage-wreckage, no.

My Wing commnader was in the Pentagon when American 77 struck and the photos I examined confirmed the aircraft was a B-757.

Your going off info supplied by the very government that is well known for lieing.

The references you use are known for lying as well.

For all I know is that the ones that believe the offical story are the ones that were told the offical story by said liers.

It is all very simple. American Airlines and the Boeing Aircraft Co. have also confirmed the loss of American 77, so in that regard, you have no argument because they are not government agencies. On the other hand, you have been a victim of disinformation.

You know this as fact Sky. Were you there, did you examine the damage-wreckage, no. Your going off info supplied by the very government that is well known for lieing. For all I know is that the ones that believe the offical story are the ones that were told the offical story by said liers. Just saying that what you post could be a lie and there are so many issues with the offical story. I feel you nore any one will know the full truth.

No, because the evidence speaks for itself. What evidence and explanation can you bring forth that explains the damage seen, what eye witness reports says, what radar data shows, and the whereabouts of the passengers that boarded the plane?

The official story completely explains all that with evidence.

You on the other hand merely suggested the government lies, therefore lied about the Pentagon. That, by itself, isn't enough proof that flight 77 simply did not intentionally crash into the Pentagon.

What kind of payload can a global hawk carry.

If I recall correctly, about 2000 lbs regular, but can be modified with limited capacity for up to 8000 lbs. Of course, 2000 lbs is more than pretty much any electronics package out there. The real limiter is size. It varies depending on model and use, of course, but out of the 4-7 cargo bays usually found on the Global Hawk, most are in the 14x24x12 area.

The question of why doesn't the US govt release video footage, evidence, etc, of the Pentagon attack is simple to answer. Most secretive govt organisations never confirm or deny anything. And there is no better way to stop people wondering too much than letting conspiracy theorists go wild. Most members of the public conclude they are mad and decide to forget it themselves. Most conspiracy theorist do a marvellous job for governments in the west.

The question of why doesn't the US govt release video footage, evidence, etc, of the Pentagon attack is simple to answer.

As far as video evidence goes, they can't release what doesn't exist. In general, surveillance cameras are not angled to cover the sky and it is rare to get any video coverage of an aircraft crash if it didn't happen at an airshow. I don't even recall any still photo of any non-airshow airliner crash prior to this one in 1978:

http://avstop.com/news/midair.html

The first WTC crash was only captured by chance by a video crew who were in New York for another task. The many cameras pointed at the towers for the second WTC crash give a false impression of the coverage that is normally available.

Knowing how handy CCTV is, I find it hard to believe that the Pentagon, and WTC (already a terrorist target), was not well covered by official cameras. Similarly I find it difficult to accept they weren't aware of a possible air threat. And if I remember correctly, didn't Bush make a mistake at the school in hinting he'd seen video footage of the first plane?

Knowing how handy CCTV is, I find it hard to believe that the Pentagon, and WTC (already a terrorist target), was not well covered by official cameras.

Your personal disbelief doesn't matter.

What matters is proving the Pentagon has CCTV cameras in place at the impact location. Which, after 12 years, CTers who have the same mind set as yourself have failed to prove.

Similarly I find it difficult to accept they weren't aware of a possible air threat.

NORAD was built to scan air threats outside US borders in the Atlantic, which gives fighters time to spot and intercept.

And if I remember correctly, didn't Bush make a mistake at the school in hinting he'd seen video footage of the first plane?

Well, you remembered incorrectly.

I was sittin’ outside the classroom waitin’ to go in, and I saw a plane hit the tower

At no point did he state he saw the "first plane" hit the tower.