Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 Video

LucidElement

And how would you know if they were unedited? You wouldn't, would you... and you'd never believe they were unedited, would you...?

Because the US Gov't can't be trusted to tell the truth... right?

Because the US Gov't always lies... right?

Because the people in the US Gov't are "lieing {sic} sacks of poo"... right?

:rolleyes:

Please... get off your high effing horse already....

You and I both know that this ridiculous rant of yours about the 85 videos is nothing more than a bul**hit red herring you're putting out there so you can avoid having to deal with the rest of the overwhelming evidence that puts a 757 there at the Pentagon....

You used to be interesting, Silver Thong... lately tho, all you've shown that you're nothing more than a run-of-the-mill willfully ignorant Truther with a bs agenda.

Have a good night....

Cz

Holy crap dude you ride one of the biggest horses here lol All I want is the government to relese the 85 videos. If you don't want that then there is an agenda.

Does the tail of what I posted, a tail of a 757 match your cartoon yellow cartoon.

From a distance perspectivce, yes!

To be honest, all I want is an honest government. Can any of you say we have that?

Holy crap dude you ride one of the biggest horses here lol All I want is the government to relese the 85 videos. If you don't want that then there is an agenda.

Were videos available as Pan Am 103 crashed into the ground? How was a determination made that the aircraft was Pan Am 103 and a B-747 in the absence of videos as it crashed?

Edited by skyeagle409

To be honest, all I want is an honest government. Can any of you say we have that?

You can take the government out of the loop and you will still have a number of non-government companies confirming that American 77 crashed at the Pentagon.

No, its certainly corrupt, and certainly incompetent, but devious and maniacal? Not for long. This is the same government that couldn't even cover up a few goons breaking into an office in a D.C. hotel, yet people here are convinced they're living in in Cold War U.S.S.R. or modern N. Korea.

• Like 1

wow it's funny that if people question there government now they get jumped on like they are a mugger. Ok fine, questioning the event is now off limits. You guys win a guy in a cave funded by our allie did this and we went to war with 2 countries to punish one man in a cave.

Done deal all the lies and the wars and dead kids was all worth it for what? Never mind it was the bad guys, who ever they are.

Were videos available as Pan Am 103 crashed into the ground? How was a determination made that the aircraft was Pan Am 103 and a B-747 in the absence of videos as it crashed?

Did that crash have 85 cameras stolen by the government

No, its certainly corrupt, and certainly incompetent, but devious and maniacal? Not for long. This is the same government that couldn't even cover up a few goons breaking into an office in a D.C. hotel, yet people here are convinced they're living in in Cold War U.S.S.R. or modern N. Korea.

I don't think that

You can take the government out of the loop and you will still have a number of non-government companies confirming that American 77 crashed at the Pentagon.

Who paid them ?

The govenment did not steal the videos. Have you ever served in the military? It would not be prudent for the Pentagon reveal the capabilities of its surveillance cameras to the whole world? At Travis AFB, I witnessed an incident involving a C-141 fire, and yet, not all of the flightline videos were revealed to the public for security reasons.

wow it's funny that if people question there government now they get jumped on like they are a mugger. Ok fine, questioning the event is now off limits. You guys win a guy in a cave funded by our allie did this and we went to war with 2 countries to punish one man in a cave.

Done deal all the lies and the wars and dead kids was all worth it for what? Never mind it was the bad guys, who ever they are.

Questioning the government is fine. That's how a democracy works. What conspiracy theorist have been doing for the past 12 years, however, is much like what creationists do during evolutionary debates:

"That's not what the Bible says!" (Puts hands to their ears and starts whistling)

Or in this case:

"Government is evil! I'll dismiss everything they say out of hand." (Puts hands to their ears to drown out logic and reason)

The govenment did not steal the videos. Have you ever served in the military? It would not be prudent for the Pentagon reveal the capabilities of its surveillance cameras to the whole world? At Travis AFB, I witnessed an incident involving a C-141 fire, and yet, not all of the flightline videos were revealed to the public for security reasons.

So the government steals 85 videos for sequrity reasons when anyone can walk up and take pictures of the pentagon. Better be cafefull i never take a selfie in DC

What difference does that make?

Thats what I thought

Questioning the government is fine. That's how a democracy works. What conspiracy theorist have been doing for the past 12 years, however, is much like what creationists do during evolutionary debates:

"That's not what the Bible says!" (Puts hands to their ears and starts whistling)

Or in this case:

"Government is evil! I'll dismiss everything they say out of hand." (Puts hands to their ears to drown out logic and reason)

Oh dear that was so weak lol thumbs up ;) Your useing the same tacktic as all the rest, try to shame a person for questioning a corrupt government as you agreed with.

And again I ask... how would you know if the videos were unedited.

How would you know...?

You yourself have pointed out how the US Gov't lies all the time, that they are "lieing {sic} sacks of poo" and you expect us to believe that if they decided to just hand over the videos to you (and why they would hand them over to a Canadian is beyond me) that you'd be saitsified and be all like "Hey, thanks you lieing {sic} sacks of poo... I fully accept that you're telling me these videos are unedited"...

:huh:

Please.... try and sell your s**t somewhere else...

And I'm sorry that you don't like having your own ignorance and un-fullfillable demands pointed out to you... speaks more about you than it does me, tho.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

So the government steals 85 videos for sequrity reasons when anyone can walk up and take pictures of the pentagon. Better be cafefull i never take a selfie in DC

Thats what I thought

To answer that last bit: Either the airlines who bought the aircraft, or (gasp) that dastardly EbilGurm'nt when it comes to military aircraft.

Run for the hills! Dismiss everything they say out of hand!

Thats what I thought

It made no difference because they possessed the FDR records, not the government. Boeing built the aircraft, not the government. American 77 belonged to, and was operated by American Airlines, not the government.

Once again, your mindset is another prime example of how unfounded conspiracy theories are hatched.

Edited by skyeagle409

attack the poster and not the question very much over used, now where are those tapes.

attack the poster and not the question very much over used, now where are those tapes.

The question has been answered, but you chose to ignore the facts.

And again I ask... how would you know if the videos were unedited.

How would you know...?

You yourself have pointed out how the US Gov't lies all the time, that they are "lieing {sic} sacks of poo" and you expect us to believe that if they decided to just hand over the videos to you (and why they would hand them over to a Canadian is beyond me) that you'd be saitsified and be all like "Hey, thanks you lieing {sic} sacks of poo... I fully accept that you're telling me these videos are unedited"...

:huh:

Please.... try and sell your s**t somewhere else...

And I'm sorry that you don't like having your own ignorance and un-fullfillable demands pointed out to you... speaks more about you than it does me, tho.

Cz

No this post speaks volumes about you. I was only intersted in the vids taken by the government and never released. I have no idea where your anger is comming from but chill out dude I like your posts and would hate for you to have a heart attack over my miss trust of any said government. Take a deep breath and relax ')

The question has been answered, but you chose to ignore the facts.

The fact they won't release the tapes, ok I got it. Thanks for posting that.

Oh dear that was so weak lol thumbs up ;) Your useing the same tacktic as all the rest, try to shame a person for questioning a corrupt government as you agreed with.

What? Do you expect me to write up an essay fin response to some primitive, animalistic fear? Maybe if I was making first contact with some tribe from the Amazon, you however clearly have access to the internet, and thus all of the knowledge you could possibly want, thus have little excuse for fearing everything and anyone.

The fact they won't release the tapes, ok I got it. Thanks for posting that.

Ever wondered why the government is not in the habit of revealing all of their surveillance videos on the Internet?

Funny how mister high horse thinks being a Canadian has anything to do with the truth. I guess Czero doesn't understand that Canadians were dragged into a war for nothing and lost over a 100 soldiers due to BS and a US agenda.

Funny how mister high horse thinks being a Canadian has anything to do with the truth. I guess Czero doesn't understand that Canadians were dragged into a war for nothing and lost over a 100 soldiers due to BS and a US agenda.

The real truth is, American 77 struck the Pentagon, which has been confirmed by non-government sources..

Ever wondered why the government is not in the habit of revealing all of their surveillance videos on the Internet?

Because "they hate us because we're free and prosperous"?

• Like 1