Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Use Of Scalar Energy Weapons

regeneratia

To the powers that be,

When you use scalar weapons, make sure you aim them at National Capitals.

Don't play around with innocent lives.

Aim them where they will do the most good for all.

The People shouldn't have to suffer because you big (but very little) boys cannot get along.

Yes, Obama, I mean you too.

Edited by regeneratia

What are these Scalar energy weapons, and in what situations have they been used recently?

• Like 3

scalar energy weapons are a thing that doesn't exist, and the last time they were used was never.

so really I guess they can point them wherever.

• Like 5

Doomsday machine...

A bloke called Tom Bearden seems to be the most avid proponent of this claim. I guess it's a bit like Quantum Physics, it cannot be tested, not proven, but if you listen to Tom, every event in the last 50 or so years was caused by a Scalar Weapon, Chernobyl, the 2004 Tsunami, Challenger, Justin Bieber... pretty much everything.

Hope that helped mate.

Cheers.

Oh the humanity!

ETA: So the fate of the world is in Canada's hands?

Edited by Peter B
  • Like 2

...A bloke called Tom Bearden seems to be the most avid proponent of this claim. I guess it's a bit like Quantum Physics, it cannot be tested, not proven, but if you listen to Tom, every event in the last 50 or so years was caused by a Scalar Weapon, Chernobyl, the 2004 Tsunami, Challenger, Justin Bieber... pretty much everything.

Hey, the Justin Bieber thing might just be true! :unsure2:

• Like 3

Oh good. I was afraid that the OP didn't make any sense at first.

• Like 2

So the fate of the world is in Canada's hands?

According to aquatus1's post, it would seem the fate of the world has always been in Canada's hands:

So, it's this era's version of the Cobalt bomb, then?

... since ``cobalt bomb'' was an informal nickname for the very real cobalt therapy cancer treatment pioneered at the University of Saskatchewan.

(Or was it all a nefarious cover-up to develop real cobalt bombs? The world may never know!)

---------

In other news, at some point I will sit down and write my own doomsday conspiracy (probably after rereading Foucault's Pendulum).

I am sure I can do a better job than most of the crap that is out there - since it seems like ``scientific word'' + ``pseudoscientific concept'' + ``widely imaginative outcome'' seems to be the general recipe for a conspiracy theory.

What are these Scalar energy weapons, and in what situations have they been used recently?

Look it up.

they do exist, but we are not supposed to know about them. So if you believe what you are supposed to believe, thry don't exist. If you believe reality, they do exist.

Edited by regeneratia

Doomsday machine.

A Scalar field does exist in mathematics, it is a concept that assigns a single value to every point in space.

The scalar field reference to Bearden's stuff is different from the math theory. Within scalar (preferably called longitudinal fields do differentiate the two) the field extends in a single direction with waves travelling along the axis, according to the buffs of this sort of thing. Incidentally, any transverse wave is accompanied by a longitudinal wave, like it or not, even the transverse waves of a violin string.

In magnetic fields, for instance, any current will generate two fields, transverse and longitudinal. If AC is applied, those fields come and go sinusoidally with the AC wave. Maxwellian equations left out the longitudinal part because it is virtually undetectable. Maxwell knew it was there, but since he found no appreciable effects, it was disregarded, and still is.

You can make your very own longtitudinal fields using a Caduceus wound coil (or tensor coil, or Smith coil, as in Wilbur Smith). In doing so, pulsing the drive will cause a varying longitudinal magnetic field. Note that if a Caduceus coil is wound correctly, any power applied to the coil apparently cancels itself out (meaning that the conservation of energy law is defied) so that little or no transverse field is detected. You can detect the longitudinal field by aiming the core of the Caduceus directly at a Faraday container with some electronic device inside, such as a radio. Also note that a proper Faraday cage will remove any transverse waves, so what you detect is the longitudinal only. Which, according to theory, isn't possible either.

There are a lot of stories about these things, some of which are questionable (source can't be confirmed, nor can the results). But the fact remains that the coil does defy the math currently used for inductance (for those of you that think we know everything about the subject), sort of like the famed bifilar Tesla coil, which also doesn't fit in the math. In short, the testing of the coil, either type, yields data that is different from the calculated values, which are always considered approximations.

Play with tensor coils at your own risk. Tesla bifilars are another creature altogether, and they are fun.

• Like 1

Hey, the Justin Bieber thing might just be true! :unsure2:

Justin Beiber doesn't exist.

Oh good. I was afraid that the OP didn't make any sense at first.

Well "sense" is a very relative term. For some, sense is OMG, BBL, and so on. For others, sense is something that makes you seek additional information, which you should investigate on your own for the best results.

The scalar field reference to Bearden's stuff is different from the math theory. Within scalar (preferably called longitudinal fields do differentiate the two) the field extends in a single direction with waves travelling along the axis, according to the buffs of this sort of thing. Incidentally, any transverse wave is accompanied by a longitudinal wave, like it or not, even the transverse waves of a violin string.

In magnetic fields, for instance, any current will generate two fields, transverse and longitudinal. If AC is applied, those fields come and go sinusoidally with the AC wave. Maxwellian equations left out the longitudinal part because it is virtually undetectable. Maxwell knew it was there, but since he found no appreciable effects, it was disregarded, and still is.

You can make your very own longtitudinal fields using a Caduceus wound coil (or tensor coil, or Smith coil, as in Wilbur Smith). In doing so, pulsing the drive will cause a varying longitudinal magnetic field. Note that if a Caduceus coil is wound correctly, any power applied to the coil apparently cancels itself out (meaning that the conservation of energy law is defied) so that little or no transverse field is detected. You can detect the longitudinal field by aiming the core of the Caduceus directly at a Faraday container with some electronic device inside, such as a radio. Also note that a proper Faraday cage will remove any transverse waves, so what you detect is the longitudinal only. Which, according to theory, isn't possible either.

There are a lot of stories about these things, some of which are questionable (source can't be confirmed, nor can the results). But the fact remains that the coil does defy the math currently used for inductance (for those of you that think we know everything about the subject), sort of like the famed bifilar Tesla coil, which also doesn't fit in the math. In short, the testing of the coil, either type, yields data that is different from the calculated values, which are always considered approximations.

Play with tensor coils at your own risk. Tesla bifilars are another creature altogether, and they are fun.

Well done.

Look it up.

they do exist, but we are not supposed to know about them. So if you believe what you are supposed to believe, thry don't exist. If you believe reality, they do exist.

Another of your most intelligent explanations.
  • Like 5

Look it up.

they do exist, but we are not supposed to know about them. So if you believe what you are supposed to believe, they don't exist. If you believe reality, they do exist.

You're always so helpful. You brought them up, and implored Mr. Obama not to use them, but you don't want to explain what they are or discuss whether they might actually exist and what they might be used for? Edited by Colonel Rhubarb
  • Like 3

Perhaps I can post this link about the nonsense that are Scalar Energy Weapons (one of thousands out there in cyberspace): http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4121

@Regeneratia: you really need to post some info with your outrageous and laughable claims, especially when you are starting a thread :yes:

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 1

You're always so helpful. You brought them up, and implored Mr. Obama not to use them, but you don't want to explain what they are or discuss whether they might actually exist and what they might be used for?

Don't really want to take this opportunity away from regen, but...

If you wish to believe the Bearden thing, the weapons do exist. If not, they don't exist. As to the longitudinal wave stuff, there is no doubt (unless you are mainstream physics, and even so there is no doubt) as to the existence thereof. The question becomes, 'do those things do what Bearden claims they do, or will do, to matter?' If the quantum physics is correct, they may, but open to question; if phi wave theory is the reality, there is little doubt that those waves will do as claimed. As to which theory is correct, I plead the fifth. Both seem to have their attributes, so maybe a fusion of the two is necessary?

I will say that there is weaponry around that is unknown to the general public, even as to its existence. And no, I don't believe such weaponry is the result of aliens giving us their technology, either by accident or otherwise.

Look it up.

In that case:

"i reject reality and substitute my own" (Adam Savage) :tsu:

• Like 1

In other news, at some point I will sit down and write my own doomsday conspiracy (probably after rereading Foucault's Pendulum).

I have no comment on this thread as a whole because the initial premise is so ridiculous.

I just wanted to say that Foucault's Pendulum is a great book. I just finished it again for probably the 6th or 7th time.

really, even if these superweapons existed, i'd prefer that they be pointed at no one at all. i mean, what about the millions of ordinary people who live in national capitols, regeneratia? aren't they innocent people?

• Like 1

I'm pleased that Regeneratia is so keen to discuss this theory and what the conspiracy is exactly. It really makes for such a productive discussion.

• Like 1

It isn't as if the military is MANNED with MEN who are on the up-and-up, men who are upright and honest., moral.

Judge won't dismiss general's sex assault charges

Mar 10, 3:04 PM (ET) , By MICHAEL BIESECKER

FORT BRAGG, N.C. (AP) - A military judge declined Monday to dismiss sexual assault charges against an Army general after reviewing what he said was evidence that political considerations influenced the military's handling of the case.

---------

There are USA scalar weapns and they are being used on red-blooded, patriotic Americans. They are being abused. Real Americans are being tortured by secret scalar weapons.

http://www.satweapons.com/

Edited by regeneratia

I'm pleased that Regeneratia is so keen to discuss this theory and what the conspiracy is exactly. It really makes for such a productive discussion.

What theory? Maybe you should drink a bit more of that koolaide.

What is this thread about? what do you wish to discuss in it? You brought up the subject of this alleged weapon, and you urged Mr. Obama not to use it, now do you want to talk about why you started this thread and what you actually want to say? What do sexual assault charges have to do with anything? I'm afraid that your argument or whatever it is is very obscure.

• Like 2