Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Because it's all the same.

There is no you, there is no me. There is no nothing, there is no anything. There is a you, there is a me, but it's all the same.

Everything the same, an infinite nothingness. But from this spawned something

Now here we are, in the middle of no where, a seemingly pointless existence. Or is it?

No, we are everything, we are nothing, all at the same time. From nothing we came, for everything we are.

Born out of nothing, we are everything. The whole universe as it is now, is only just another small step in who we are.

We live, we die, in the end the result seems to be pointless. Yet the very universe, matter, all that we were born from, there is no need to remember it always will continue on.

For remembering is all a life consists of. From one life to the next, is it any different? Before this you and I were exactly the same. The only thing that changed that was memory.

Why would it be any different afterwards? After we all perish, will we be any different? We will be what we always were and always will be. The one thing we came from.

Nothing and yet.... everything.

• Like 2

Sounds like someone had their Wheaties this morning.....LOL.

:su:st:su:st

LOL

You wouldn't mind giving me all your money then?

• Like 1

I think this is saying we're insignificant. Which is maybe true. But it gives us something to strive for. We become significant because of our insignificance.

• Like 2

I think this is saying we're insignificant. Which is maybe true. But it gives us something to strive for. We become significant because of our insignificance.

I like this. Very good way to look at it.

• Like 1

“You and I are all as much continuous with the physical universe as a wave is continuous with the ocean.”

Alan Wilson Watts

• Like 3

Sounds like someone had their Wheaties this morning.....LOL.

Never leave home in the morning without first having my wheaties.

Never leave home in the morning without first having my wheaties.

You wanna sprinkle some of my Prozac on them? That made me feel a bit sad. :)

In death nothing changes, we continue being what we always were. The universe.

Everything came from nothing, all of us here, the whole universe, as the result of one thing. Dying does not make us any less a part of that.

Once there was a big bang, was it followed by a big crunch and then repeated ad infinitum?

Once there was nothing and yet here we are having this experience, what is to stop it from happening again?

Edited by 232

Once there was nothing and yet here we are having this experience, what is to stop it from happening again?

Nothing at all, so enjoy it while you can, cause eventually you'll be dead and probably not able to have fun anymore.

i'm sorry but i got a bit lost about halfway through and ended up in the kitchen making a sandwich.

• Like 1

The universe truly ends when you run out of marshmallow creme and chocolate-hazelnut spread.

The universe truly ends when you run out of marshmallow creme and chocolate-hazelnut spread.

I KNEW I forgot something at the grocery store! Nutella!

• Like 1