Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Korea's Kim Jong-un gets 100%

thedutchiedutch

With no one else on the ballot, state media reported Monday that supreme leader Kim Jong-un was not only elected to the highest legislative body in North Korea, he won with the unanimous approval of his district, which had 100 per cent turnout.

North Koreans went to the polls on Sunday to approve the new roster of deputies for the Supreme People's Assembly, the country's legislature. The vote, more a political ritual than an election by Western standards, is generally held once every five years.

Link to full article : http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/north-korea-s-kim-jong-un-gets-100-of-yes-votes-in-election-1.2566288

Odds are that not voting or, God forbid, voting negative might mean you disappear.

• Like 3

What has two thumbs & also won elections by %100?

saddam_zps900ab429.jpg

• Like 2

100% of the votes?

My guess is he has the same PR Team as the D's and R's in America. Land of the free.

• Like 2

100% of the votes?

My guess is he has the same PR Team as the D's and R's in America. Land of the free.

??

When was the last time either of them claimed 100% of the votes in an election?

I was reminded more of his father's reported ability to score three or four holes in one in every round of golf he played - the boss never tells fibs about his score in a golf game...

??

When was the last time either of them claimed 100% of the votes in an election?

I was reminded more of his father's reported ability to score three or four holes in one in every round of golf he played - the boss never tells fibs about his score in a golf game...

Because they're both the same perhaps?

• Like 1

seriously 100% that means no one, even ****ed up their ballot with a hanging chad. Florida's got some egg on their faces.

What a disgrace I bet if people did not vote they would be shot to death

I'm sure there were plenty of people who voted against him... Unfortunately, the ballots of the deceased are no longer valid.

Edited by Wickian

seriously 100% that means no one, even ****ed up their ballot with a hanging chad. Florida's got some egg on their faces.

Perhaps the ballot papers were pre-printed to save people having to write the number 1 against his name.

Or once they'd printed his name and all his titles and attributes there wasn't room on the ballot paper for a box for people to put their mark in.