Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rationality and the Iranian Government

RoofGardener

Wasn't that already obvious? Absolutely, let's give Palestinians a sounding board on this forum. They don't have one anywhere else.

I can post videos of what it looks like, driving through desolate wastelands full of rubble and streets full of kids with no toys or school supplies or candy or internet access to keep them busy.

Palestinians are mostly children. 800,000 of them in the Gaza Strip alone. Zionists like you support the illegal collective punishment of innocent children. What should Palestinians say about that? American Zionists are the greatest of hypocrites, supporting nonsense the polar opposite of anything they would dare support in their own country for one day.

Their parents and teachers and so called leaders teach them to HATE. THAT'S what keeps them in this state. The fact that you hate as well keeps you from seeing it. Edited by and then

Their parents and teachers and so called leaders teach them to HATE. THAT'S what keeps them in this state. The fact that you hate as well keeps you from seeing it.

Its seems you miss the point that the Israelis are similarly taught to hate Palestinians - considering them second class Human.

It seems to have escaped you that you somehow have been taught to hate Muslims.

Your lack of self awareness is comic.

Br Cornelius

Its seems you miss the point that the Israelis are similarly taught to hate Palestinians - considering them second class Human.

Do you have any evidence for that BR ? I mean.. we HAVE seen reports of distorted "textbooks" for palestinian children, describing Jews as being apes and pigs. We've also seen pictures of what appears to be mothers proudly displaying their children dressed as suicide bombers, or carrying guns. I'm not aware of anything on that scale in Israeli schools.

It seems to have escaped you that you somehow have been taught to hate Muslims.

I think 'hate' is a bit strong ? Also, there is a difference between "taught" and "learned".

• Like 1

Please .... Netyanahu's attitude towards the Gaza muslims is nothing short of degrading, and reminiscent of Nazi ideology of racial superiority I might add,

Please .... Netyanahu's attitude towards the Gaza muslims is nothing short of degrading, and reminiscent of Nazi ideology of racial superiority I might add,

Would you care to post some evidence of this? I hear this charge regularly but I don't think I've ever seen it except for someone trotting out the Talmudic verses - which is lame because the vast majority of Israelis are not religious or not VERY religious.

Id care not . so bringing Talmud into the discussions is "lame" because it is somehow unfair ?? Hahahhahaha what planet are you from? And what about the Talmud? We all know the difference between Jews and goys , and other charming things written in there

Id care not . so bringing Talmud into the discussions is "lame" because it is somehow unfair ?? Hahahhahaha what planet are you from? And what about the Talmud? We all know the difference between Jews and goys , and other charming things written in there

I'm from a planet where reasonable people attempt to discuss without belittling - at least they try. The Talmud is hate but it is a special kind of religious hate that most Israelis just don't bother with. I notice you have not posted any quotes of hatefulness toward the Palestinians from Netanyahu.

You want proof that Benjy is a serious political psychopath?

You want proof that Benjy is a serious political psychopath?

Quotes from him hating on Palestinians will do.

No it wont "do" .. you ask proof for stupid things and we both know you will still live in your dream world afterwards "brudah" .... Im just wondering where ddid you get so brainwashed by zionism

No it wont "do" .. you ask proof for stupid things and we both know you will still live in your dream world afterwards "brudah" .... Im just wondering where ddid you get so brainwashed by zionism

Then it shouldn't be hard to find those quotations, should it? :unsure2:

• Like 1

Yeah here are some charming quotes for you (from Netanyahu's personal library ) ....

Where a Jew Should Do Evil

Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis

Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Its OK to scam Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status

aba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).

Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty.

What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Edited by SolarPlexus

and then , you had to bring up Talmud ? :(

Yeah here are some charming quotes for you (from Netanyahu's personal library ) ....

These are not QUOTES from any publication by Netanyahu. You have no proof that he hates anyone but you paint him as evil because you disagree with him. THAT is what I see here. Maybe he does hate Palestinians but he certainly never said so nor has he based Israel's policies on any such hatred. On the other hand I can easily cite multiple instances from media where Palestinian leaders have said, even promised, horrendous things to be done to Jews. The double standard reeks. Truth is the world would probably not care a whit if Israel went up in a mushroom cloud tomorrow EXCEPT that a good portion of the region would definitely go up shortly thereafter.

Their parents and teachers and so called leaders teach them to HATE. THAT'S what keeps them in this state. The fact that you hate as well keeps you from seeing it.

If you were living entombed in a wasteland with no rights to speak of and you loved it, you'd be an imbecile of epic proportions.

If you were living entombed in a wasteland with no rights to speak of and you loved it, you'd be an imbecile of epic proportions.

Strawman.jpg

Edited by RoofGardener

Strawman.jpg

What the hell is that? I didn't assign any argument to him. If you love getting bent over by the state, much less a foreign state, until you lose your economy, lose your family, lose your friends, lose your freedom of mobility, lose your house, lose your property and then still want to get down on all fours for your masters and love them, you're a slave of such epic proportions you make slaves look free.

You've never sat in a classroom in Palestine for one minute. You know less about Palestinians than anyone else here. Everything you say about Israel has the same racist bigotry baked into it. All you do is spread Zionist trash defiling entire populations of people because you heard a story on the internets once.

The only thing I hate, is hate. You sell hate as the reason to commit terrorism. If there is a Christian God, you're so going to hell. I'd study up on Jesus Christ because you don't know the first thing about Christianity either. Why is it that the things you talk the most about you know the least about?

Maybe the question should be do we need more countries with nukes?

A bit like allowing all your citizens to own guns, a majority of the time nothing will happen but as more and more people acquire them the chances of somebody flipping out and using it is greatly increased.

That isn't aimed at Iran either, although personally I would prefer they didn't have them.

• Like 1

You've never sat in a classroom in Palestine for one minute. You know less about Palestinians than anyone else here. Everything you say about Israel has the same racist bigotry baked into it. All you do is spread Zionist trash defiling entire populations of people because you heard a story on the internets once.

The only thing I hate, is hate. You sell hate as the reason to commit terrorism. If there is a Christian God, you're so going to hell. I'd study up on Jesus Christ because you don't know the first thing about Christianity either. Why is it that the things you talk the most about you know the least about?

The story of palestinian textbooks was from a UN Inspectors report... I'll try and dig it up.

As for 800,000 children in Gaza: well, Gaza is NOT occupied territory, and is not the responsibility of israel. I'll have to refer you to HAMAS - the "legal" government of Gaza - on that one.

• Like 1

Seeing all this discussion I have just remembered a joke related with Arab-Israel war-

A Israeli solider was going to the frontier to fight the Arabs and his mother was advising him that-"Dear son don't work too hard kill a Turks and rest then kill again.

He asked -"Mother what would I do if the Turks try to kill me?She said "Why the Turks would try to kill you have you done any harm to them?"

Maybe the question should be do we need more countries with nukes?

We should satisfy our needs through our own country, not impose our needs upon other countries.

If there's a rival power in your region with nukes threatening to attack you every day, some nukes of your own would probably come in handy. And not because of the widespread BS these days implying that Iran is a suicidal maniac, but for the exact same reason every other power that has nukes has them: Deterrence.

We should satisfy our needs through our own country, not impose our needs upon other countries.

If there's a rival power in your region with nukes threatening to attack you every day, some nukes of your own would probably come in handy. And not because of the widespread BS these days implying that Iran is a suicidal maniac, but for the exact same reason every other power that has nukes has them: Deterrence.

And this - or some other such tepid response - is all that will be said when Iran announces they've had a change of heart and decided to assemble a weapon some fine day. And idiot stooges who lobbied to be fair to them will continue thinking all is well. Until a nuke goes off or they have to pay double or triple the price for a liter of gasoline. Mindless blather.

Iran is a peaceful and loving country. they're only joking when they say they want to destroy Israel.

Edited by Ogbin
  • Like 2

Iran is a peaceful and loving country. they're only joking when they say they want to destroy Israel.

"They" say the exact opposite. Do you just believe what they tell you in the media? Every time I hear another misled poster parrot this nonsense

People want to get rid of the Obama regime too. They don't want to wipe the US off the map. Wise up.

• Like 1