Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Peeing in the Pool Is Actually Bad for You

Keel M.

Peeing in a pool is no longer exclusive in lowering the public's opinion of you. Now there are health risks (aside from people maybe trying to smack you for your defilement).

• Like 2

I'm sort of surprised only 19 percent of adults admitted to peeing in the pool. Think they were honest?

• Like 1

Why are people inhaling tainted pool water? Is this some new strange drug craze like Jenkem?

• Like 2

I wonder if it can also be absorbed through your skin.

• Like 1

It is always a dilemma when the pool is closer than the toilet, while on holiday, "Should I - shouldn't I" :whistle:

Anyway back on topic, peeing in the pool isn't bad for you if you stand and pee into it by the pool side?

• Like 4

I'm sort of surprised only 19 percent of adults admitted to peeing in the pool. Think they were honest?

I have my doubts about that number as well, we should launch an investigation.

• Like 3

Maybe that's why I would rather sit by the pool than go for a swim in a public pool.

Public hot tubs might even be worse than public swimming pools, though. Who knows what goes on in there after dark. :ph34r:

• Like 2

Slightly OT, but I cannot resist:

"I don’t drink water because fish ***k in it."

W.C. Fields (1880-1946)

:yes:

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

Maybe that's why I would rather sit by the pool than go for a swim in a public pool.

Public hot tubs might even be worse than public swimming pools, though. Who knows what goes on in there after dark. :ph34r:

Trust me you don't want to know.

• Like 2

I have my doubts about that number as well, we should launch an investigation.

Better yet, make it the number of politicians who have peed in the pool. I wonder how many of them would admit to it... Could be a good campaign idea...

• Like 1

Better yet, make it the number of politicians who have peed in the pool. I wonder how many of them would admit to it... Could be a good campaign idea...

We better get ourselves a lie detector.... and maybe some duck tape
  • Like 1

I figure we're lucky if we don't have to deal with "solids" :w00t:

• Like 1

it's the number one reason i don't swim in public pools or use public hot tubs and the like.

Yet one more reason I avoid those giant water parks. 10,000 people, half of them under ten in a giant wave pool. Ever wonder why the water tastes salty? Yuck!

• Like 2

Someone needs to invent a pool additive that would change the pool color if there was too much pee in it. Red or bright yellow would work. It means "Get out of the pool, now!

We better get ourselves a lie detector.... and maybe some duck tape

.....One wonders if a lie detector would be strong enough to detect their lies?... Duck tape is good with me though.

Edited by BNDGK
  • Like 1

Oh, and I just love seeing kids in diapers in swimming pools also.

• Like 1

.....One wonders if a lie detector would be strong enough to detect their lies?... Duck tape is good with me though.

hmmm.. your concern is justified, we are dealing with professional liars after all..... but if all else fails use duck tape, it normally works

• Like 1

Does this mean I can still wee in the sea?

I'm buying this sign for my pool.

no_p_in_ool.jpg

• Like 2

Someone set me straight but I thought pee was almost sterile: more sterile that pool water anyway.

• Like 1

Someone set me straight but I thought pee was almost sterile: more sterile that pool water anyway.

Regardless if it's sterile or not, it could turn out being almost like a 'gateway drug', so I frown on it when it comes to my 'ool'.

image.jpg