Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gwenyth Todd - Whistleblower on Planned War

Phaeton80

Hello All, yes I am Gwenyth Todd from the Press TV video. Phaeton80 asked me to confirm that. I actually was trying to double check something for an article and this site popped up so I looked at it. It seems like a very good forum for discussion. I am not trying to blow my own horn, so to speak. I do not pretend to have all the answers nor to know things that no-one else does about grand conspiracies. I have seen some pretty unbelievable things in and out of government, but who hasn't? I never sought publicity while in Government nor while working in Bahrain and not even after everything went to pieces in Bahrain. It took me a while to figure out what had actually happened and, frankly, the while thing was scary and tragic. I shut up and kept quiet about my story and hoped the whole things would go away. The international publicity began after the Washington Post decided to do a feature on me in their Sunday Magazine after I made the papers in Australia in 2011 because the FBI sent an undercover agent to my house to lure me to the US Embassy. After consulting with my various lawyers, I was told in no uncertain terms to NOT set foot on US Embassy grounds and to make sure the media knew what sort of shenanigans the USG was up to. Cleared, national security lawyers and the Australian Federal Police are still, to this day, trying to figure out why the US Government is still bent on harassing me. The FBI guy never came back but other things happened and continue to happen. Although the National Security non-profit lawyers who, again, are cleared to see things about me that I am no longer allowed to see because my clearances have expired, are stymied over the refusal of the USG to release any of what they say are over 50,000 documents they are holding on me. What on Earth could merit that number of documents and that refusal to comply with the Freedom of Information Act? I am as curious as these lawyers but if the Washington insider lawyers cannot get anything released, despite years of effort and my numerous signed and witnessed permission forms to release anything to any of these guys, no matter how bad it makes me look. And I am no saint. But I have never done anything I would not admit to, although I would prefer not to for obvious reasons. People already have managed to twist the limited info out there into the most bizarre and savage attacks on my character and intelligence and career. It is their right but it makes me wonder why they feel so threatened by me.

As for editorial issues, I have never seen or had any editorial input into anything that has been published about me. Press TV, the Washington Post, the Sydney Morning Herald, this upcoming film in April--I usually only see them after I start getting emails from friends commenting on them. I have no control over what footage they use nor how they spin it. If I were trying to create a public image as a marketing tool for myself, I would not risk doing such Interviews, but I am not. People ask, I answer, if I have time. Sometimes the attacks on me get so vicious and absurd that I just walk away because I can't fix insecure or vindictive types who seem to find me threatening. And I definitely cannot fix crazy, and it does sometimes come to that. When I get actual threats (slashed tires being the most benign of them), some of them exceptionally violent and scary, I make sure the police and my neighbours know. Otherwise I live a very normal life. I still spend an inordinate amount of time commenting on developments for people in the USG who ask for my analysis, but I am not paid. And I write the odd article for organizations that ask me to.

My neighbour (in wide-open space rural Australia terms), a former US Defense Attaché, just passed by and knocked on my car window, as I sit typing this in an area where I can get Internet reception. He worked with some of my former colleagues and knows the deal. We just had a long laugh about how insane things can get when one is out in the public domain without any control over one's image. We agreed that every single person working for the US Government is a low level flunky unless you are talking about the US President. On that note, I need to get back to normal life, but I do appreciate your views and if I can answer any specific questions, I will try to do so. The answer may not be what you want to hear, but I assure you it will be honest, at least as far as I can define honesty. If you already think I am a liar then nothing I say will convince you otherwise. And that does not bother me, because I am not trying to convince people to believe me. I wish all of you, including Ravenswood, the very best.

• Like 5

I do not know why "cute" appeared inserted in "Attaché". Not that he is not nice looking, but I would not think of using that term, nor is it remotely relevant. Very weird, but only one of various typos I noticed after posting without reading what I had written. Sorry!

Iran has a legitimate reason to want a Nuclear deterent and that is the Nucks which are pointed at it from Israel and the US. is that so difficult to understand.

These Neocon crazies are working in the dark, pulling strings, following agendas. Their views are not the views of the majority of the government or the people. They got found out for the lying cheats they are and they should have been hauled up for treason and hung from the highest gallows that could be made.

You think that the wars they have brewed up across the middle east are legitimate but I think the deaths of getting on for a million people are crimes against humanity and war crimes punishable by death. Unfortunately you are as morally bankrupt as they are and don't seem to mind about Arabs dying so I suspect you wont agree. If a million Israelies had been killed by the Neocons you would be crying like a stuck pig - HYPOCRISY !!!!

Br Cornelius

The claims of a million Arab deaths as though they were attributable exclusively to the US or Israel and that their own thirst for blood among themselves had no part to play is simply a damnable lie and you are quite aware of it. The Iranians hate the Arabs the Sunni hate the Shia, I think they both detest the Bahai. You hate the US and Israel with a viciousness you cannot begin to mask yet you find fault with someone else? The world is a brutal, ugly place - always has been and always will be. No innocents have power. Whatever utopia you feel would be created if you could have things your own way is as much a deluded dream as all who have come before. Your opinion of my morals is duly noted. You will excuse me if I don't lose sleep over that revelation.

Wow Br Cornelius, it seems they are now focusing their fury on you! It is a complicated world in which we live.

Wow Br Cornelius, it seems they are now focusing their fury on you! It is a complicated world in which we live.

With due respect, Gwyneth, could you point out where my last comments might have been wrong or construed as an attack? And since you are new it is understandable of course that you aren't aware of the ongoing friction between many individuals on this wonderful site. It gets heated but usually stays somewhat civil. BTW - welcome to UM, if you stay you will certainly find it to be rather unique. :)

Just watched Gwyneth's video. Everything she said made logical sense. From the Iraq war being used to create a launching pad/base for a future conflict with Iran.... to... it would be a huge mistake because even though Sunnis and Shiite's don't get along they more than likelywould put aside their differences considering it an attack on islam.

The cia concluded that the reason for 911 was because of foreign intervention in the middle east.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 2

'and then' is the self proclaimed christian-zionist. He's licking his lips at the hope of ww3.

• Like 1

'and then' is the self proclaimed christian-zionist. He's licking his lips at the hope of ww3.

I'm licking my lips at the idea of my savior coming to end all this madness. Apparently you think that is a fantasy yet you have no problem looking at the world as it exists and thinking it would be okay to let men try to fix it all for another few millennia - as if we had so long. You just don't get it AH... but you will someday. As to the charge of Christian Zionist - you bet! And proud to be so.

I recommend 'Waiting for Armageddon' which sheds light on this Christian Zionist business. This supposed religious belief that the Jews have to eradicate the Muslims from the Holy Land first, so they can build the temple, so Jesus Christ can return and Christianity can rule them all. It's essentially knocking down the other major religions first so Christianity will be the last one standing.

And it's in essence just what I said it was: A morbid fascination with Armageddon happening to Israel. 'and then' repeats his mantra that very bad things are going to happen to Israel someday, and yet by supporting Zionist policies of immigration and settlement he keeps jamming more and more of them into his Christian furnace.

• Like 2

And then, I certainly agree that Arabs and Iranians, Sunni and Shi'a despise each other, and as for the Baha'is, they do seem to be universally despised, except perhaps by some in Israel, something that always mystifies me because I grew up playing with the children of Baha'i missionaries and then met no new Baha'is until I came to Australia, where I know quite a few, all of them lovely.

I was just struck by your comments about what Br Cornelius hates and the level of anger that came across. I am new to IM and I don't know what tone people usually take, so please forgive me if this is a normal level of apparent rage for trading barbs. For myself, I try very hard not to let passion deteriorate into anger when dealing with those who do not see eye-to-eye with me. I do have extremely heated debates with my dearest friends in the USG and it does not at all affect our friendship. It is totally compartmentalized, almost bizarrely so, but if that is what is going on between you and Br Cornelius, or even if it is not, it is fine with me. I was merely making an observation.

As an aside, have you ever noticed that as soon as you hear the words "due respect", you need to prepare for anything but? Or accept that the respect the person feels you are due is negligible? It is right up there with starting a sentence with "To be honest..,". Does that qualifier mean that the speaker has been lying up until that point? OK, enough deconstruction theory for today...

• Like 4

I recommend 'Waiting for Armageddon' which sheds light on this Christian Zionist business. This supposed religious belief that the Jews have to eradicate the Muslims from the Holy Land first, so they can build the temple, so Jesus Christ can return and Christianity can rule them all. It's essentially knocking down the other major religions first so Christianity will be the last one standing.

And it's in essence just what I said it was: A morbid fascination with Armageddon happening to Israel. 'and then' repeats his mantra that very bad things are going to happen to Israel someday, and yet by supporting Zionist policies of immigration and settlement he keeps jamming more and more of them into his Christian furnace.

I get really tired of the repeated lying Yam. What is going to happen in the M.E. wasn't caused by me. It, according to my belief, is going to happen and yes it will be tragic. Rather than look at what is obviously coming and give credit to the God who gave the warning, you and those like you would rather condemn the messenger - to essentially blame some yutz from Alabama - no neck, one eyebrow - for CAUSING it. Really? I'm honored you think so highly of me.

And then, I certainly agree that Arabs and Iranians, Sunni and Shi'a despise each other, and as for the Baha'is, they do seem to be universally despised, except perhaps by some in Israel, something that always mystifies me because I grew up playing with the children of Baha'i missionaries and then met no new Baha'is until I came to Australia, where I know quite a few, all of them lovely.

I was just struck by your comments about what Br Cornelius hates and the level of anger that came across. I am new to IM and I don't know what tone people usually take, so please forgive me if this is a normal level of apparent rage for trading barbs. For myself, I try very hard not to let passion deteriorate into anger when dealing with those who do not see eye-to-eye with me. I do have extremely heated debates with my dearest friends in the USG and it does not at all affect our friendship. It is totally compartmentalized, almost bizarrely so, but if that is what is going on between you and Br Cornelius, or even if it is not, it is fine with me. I was merely making an observation.

As an aside, have you ever noticed that as soon as you hear the words "due respect", you need to prepare for anything but? Or accept that the respect the person feels you are due is negligible? It is right up there with starting a sentence with "To be honest..,". Does that qualifier mean that the speaker has been lying up until that point? OK, enough deconstruction theory for today...

The respect is genuine. It's the way I attempt to treat everyone until they dump on me unjustly - which you have not done - the phrase denotes more a lack of enthusiasm for your world view. We all have our own and they often don't gee and haw. If the opinions of Br C reflect best your own view of the world then I can assure you we would not be on the same page most of the time - but that doesn't mean a lack of respect necessarily, just a deep difference of opinion. Not long after I came to UM 2 years ago I casually mentioned that I was a Christian Zionist and you'd have thought half those here had epilepsy, the way they reacted! I stupidly made myself a blank canvas they could paint their hatred of Zionism on. Those pieces dried and I've never been able to shine a light on them since, let alone explain what I really feel about that situation in the M.E. In short - I AM the devil :w00t: Edited by and then

You're not the devil AT. You are a religious extremist. You constantly paint a picture of a coming death and destruction on earth and how wonderful it will be. It's sickening. Disgusting. Intolerable by many here because we do not want what you want for our families and friends. You sound eerily similar to those you call the enemy.

• Like 1

If Muslims are getting along together somewhere in the world today, we will never hear of it. By focusing on the conflicts and despisement between groups, in this case religious/ethnic groups, we can justify the foreign policies of ourselves and our allies. Which is ironic when the results we're getting are in the wake of said archaic policies that never seem to change.

• Like 3

I never see any point in arguing over religious beliefs. Beliefs are just that, and they are inherently impossible to prove but easy to find disparate events or facts to validate them in one's own mind. If I am looking at the person I am speaking to and thinking that they are destined to go to hell because of their religious beliefs, or lack thereof, it sort of makes the discussion pointless for me. So I avoid discussing religion because any difference in views hits at a level that really affects people's emotions and makes discussion of facts and possible peaceful (if only temporary) solutions virtually impossible. Clearly, no one here has decided that this is all written and we should sit and wait for the inevitable because by even commenting on it, one is trying to convince others to some end. Even if one is merely trying to save souls by getting them to accept Armaggedon, it is still an effort to intervene on behalf of a higher power that presumably can handle such problems without human assistance. I think everyone here believes they have an important personal role to play in world events, whether it is trying to urge concrete actions to affect ongoing physical realities independently of religion or an effort to convince unbelievers to accept a particular religious view and lifestyle and prepare for the inevitable. In my case, my personal spiritual beliefs aside, I feel compelled to take concrete action if I think I can make a positive difference in preventing what I see as unnecessary suffering, whether bandaging my daughter's cut foot or trying to influence policy if I find myself in the unlikely position to do so. It doesn't mean my actions are worthwhile or even legitimate in the eyes of others, it is just who I am. And I frequently fail but I have no plans to give up.

• Like 3

I'm licking my lips at the idea of my savior coming to end all this madness. Apparently you think that is a fantasy yet you have no problem looking at the world as it exists and thinking it would be okay to let men try to fix it all for another few millennia - as if we had so long. You just don't get it AH... but you will someday. As to the charge of Christian Zionist - you bet! And proud to be so.

What a disgusting post. You are one scary dude. Wanting the end of the world due to a fabrication of a story book. Just wow. War will be a forever thing with minds like yours at any wheel.

• Like 1

I never see any point in arguing over religious beliefs. Beliefs are just that, and they are inherently impossible to prove but easy to find disparate events or facts to validate them in one's own mind. If I am looking at the person I am speaking to and thinking that they are destined to go to hell because of their religious beliefs, or lack thereof, it sort of makes the discussion pointless for me. So I avoid discussing religion because any difference in views hits at a level that really affects people's emotions and makes discussion of facts and possible peaceful (if only temporary) solutions virtually impossible. Clearly, no one here has decided that this is all written and we should sit and wait for the inevitable because by even commenting on it, one is trying to convince others to some end. Even if one is merely trying to save souls by getting them to accept Armaggedon, it is still an effort to intervene on behalf of a higher power that presumably can handle such problems without human assistance. I think everyone here believes they have an important personal role to play in world events, whether it is trying to urge concrete actions to affect ongoing physical realities independently of religion or an effort to convince unbelievers to accept a particular religious view and lifestyle and prepare for the inevitable. In my case, my personal spiritual beliefs aside, I feel compelled to take concrete action if I think I can make a positive difference in preventing what I see as unnecessary suffering, whether bandaging my daughter's cut foot or trying to influence policy if I find myself in the unlikely position to do so. It doesn't mean my actions are worthwhile or even legitimate in the eyes of others, it is just who I am. And I frequently fail but I have no plans to give up.

Personaly I think you put to much effort in a retort to, And Then. If a belief drives hate then that belief should be hated. If not we find ourselves with a religious belief system in charge of wmd`s that may want the end of times. The US constitution was written knowing full well religion was the root of most evil. Now we find ourselves in conflict because belief not fact plays a major role in some peoples minds. Bush even stated that god taked to him and what happened, war. Now not for a second do I believe in a god nor a talking god but to let belief trump a fact or facts that have a high probability of being proven true. I think you speak the truth as a person with a mind unclouded by a mystery man in the sky.

Good job on saying what you did and I hope some that are to loyal to a god or government see what is real and what is a lie.

• Like 1

What a disgusting post. You are one scary dude. Wanting the end of the world due to a fabrication of a story book. Just wow. War will be a forever thing with minds like yours at any wheel.

Have you seen any evidence it will be otherwise even absent "my kind"? No doubt it would be convenient to blame it all on those who believe in God. The bottom line ST is that it IS coming - not because I have the power to cause it but because humanity will NOT stop it because they want to keep doing forever what they are doing - and technology has caused us to come against a wall that we cannot get beyond. We WILL destroy ourselves if God is not real. How such enlightened, non storybook believing types cannot see this is beyond me. You want logic, facts and no fantasy, sky daddy stuff? Take a look around - or are you too interested in just assigning blame?

Have you seen any evidence it will be otherwise even absent "my kind"? No doubt it would be convenient to blame it all on those who believe in God. The bottom line ST is that it IS coming - not because I have the power to cause it but because humanity will NOT stop it because they want to keep doing forever what they are doing - and technology has caused us to come against a wall that we cannot get beyond. We WILL destroy ourselves if God is not real. How such enlightened, non storybook believing types cannot see this is beyond me. You want logic, facts and no fantasy, sky daddy stuff? Take a look around - or are you too interested in just assigning blame?

How do you believe a god and or Jesus that lied to you. I don`t see any sighns that Jesus will come back, he promised to come back 1930 years ago and what, we are still waiting. Man kind like any species on this planet has finite life cycle. Hence everything has a begining and an end. Your god will not nor could it change that.

The ME is a volitile part of the world because of the conflict of belief and the mighty control over the US by Isreal. I want nothing to due with that pile of steaming bull. You however eat it up like a kid in a candy store.

You are adding to the fire in your lust for all our deaths. If you want to remain blind to the conflict you promote so be it. If you really want to meet god go for it. God forgives all as long as we ask right. So who is wrong in this fight if god forgives all. Im just saying you might be wrong in this want for death over political reasons and god might not forgive you for using him that way.

When we've been engaging in economic warfare with Iran since 1980, more and more severely as time goes on, it's little wonder that the USN was trying for another Tonkin in the Persian Gulf.

It sounds fitting and plausible to me that President Bush tapped a new Admiral with the agenda of boxing Iran in and even provoking an attack. I remember on some days back in 2006-2008, the rhetoric about Iran coming from the Bush administration sounded surreal. The attempted rush to war on Iran by the Bush administration was pretty obvious. They pressed rewind on Iraq and then replayed the tape. Luckily, after the claims of Iran being a threat to the US couldn't hold water, the standby routine "they're a threat to our friends!" wasn't good enough for another war.

• Like 1

A 30-minute video and three pages of comments, and no mention of Hezbollah? Maybe I'm overly suspicious, but I'm sensing a imbalance in the presentation of facts.

• Like 1

A 30-minute video and three pages of comments, and no mention of Hezbollah? Maybe I'm overly suspicious, but I'm sensing a imbalance in the presentation of facts.

Hezbollah is a player but not an interesting one. They listen to an extent. The US creates an enemy we the people of the west eat it up. Why is it the wests responsibility to protect Isreal from a tic when they are a bear. The west created the problem in the late 40`s just so we could have war in the ME.

The embalce of info is due to the masters of propaganda mainly the United States.

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

Logistically only the US has the power to attack Iran to the extent necessary for regime change. The US still has Iran in the position of being quickly surrounded from the East and West, and for all intents and purposes the waters South as well. The economic warfare against Iran has never been more severe.

simplybill, I'll mention Hezbollah. Israel doesn't have the arm length to attack Iran and do any meaningful damage. But what Israel can do is attack Hezbollah in Lebanon and sympathetic forces in Syria. I can easily see a 2nd US-Israeli action in the west blowing this war up into a two-front campaign.

What would be left after this kind of war scenario? Basically the entire Middle East will have been overturned and overrun to some degree and fashion. Is that "Mission Accomplished"? I hate to say it but I think another even greater outbreak of war could make George W. Bush right.

Nevermind our oily rich friends in the Arabian peninsula however! We'll keep hearing all the disturbing headlines from Saudi Arabia and we'll keep looking the other way when it comes to policy.

• Like 1

How do you believe a god and or Jesus that lied to you. I don`t see any sighns that Jesus will come back, he promised to come back 1930 years ago and what, we are still waiting. Man kind like any species on this planet has finite life cycle. Hence everything has a begining and an end. Your god will not nor could it change that.

The ME is a volitile part of the world because of the conflict of belief and the mighty control over the US by Isreal. I want nothing to due with that pile of steaming bull. You however eat it up like a kid in a candy store.

You are adding to the fire in your lust for all our deaths. If you want to remain blind to the conflict you promote so be it. If you really want to meet god go for it. God forgives all as long as we ask right. So who is wrong in this fight if god forgives all. Im just saying you might be wrong in this want for death over political reasons and god might not forgive you for using him that way.

Cite where I have ever said I desire the death and suffering you speak of. You simply have a attitude about this issue and you make assumptions about all people of faith. It makes it easier for you to deny that you are as powerless as the rest of us. When you say that I lust after these things to happen you lie. But that does not matter to you or those like you. Like the others you deny and in denying and hoping that these things I speak of are false, you would condemn mankind to "more of the same" that we have experienced for millennia. So I ask you - how is that a better option than a belief in a power that will actually heal the earth and set mankind (the remnant) at peace finally? Your way says that modern humans are superior to all that came before and that knowledge will set us free from our baser human natures. You make technology the "sky daddy". Whether God forgives me or not is up to him. Thankfully he is sovereign - if my fate depended on some of you here I would surely be doomed - yet it is ME who is the hater, the warmonger, the evil - just because I have faith in scripture that you revile.

I would also like to apologize to the OP for the derail. I just get sick of being lied about over and over. Apparently Iran isn't the only place where ideas are so feared.