Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seen and confused [merged]

frogangle101

When my uncle's died, my whole world came apart. when i went to one,s funeral i ran to another room that had caskits in it. Then I saw a women in there. I turned to leave but she got infront of me, blocking my way out. " We came to warn you." She said. Then another person appered in the room. He looked like my older brother that died when I was 6. before that, i always looked up to him. and now he was here, right infront of me. I ran to him in a hug, and to my suprise, I actully felt him hug me back. then the woman spoke agin, there is a danger comeing your way, one that others cant see or help you with, but only Mike, you, and me(katey) can help you."she said. " and dont worry sis, i'll be protecting you at all times." Mike said. I felt tears come up in my eyes, and he hugged me agin and whispered in my ear, " I'm sorrey that I left you, but i'm trying to make it up to you in any way I can."

I'v seen them ever since that day, they are always there when i need them. if you want more info, just comment or message me and ill tell you what you want to know.

This is a captivating beginning to a story! I'm sure there's a better place to post member's works of fictional writing. I would like to know the rest of this story! Maybe a Mod could help move this to the appropriate section?

Welcome to UM! Look forward to reading the rest of your story!

• Like 1

Is no one else seeing them? Did you watch the pilot episode of Resurrection?

This post does sound like a story more than a report of ones experiences . It doesn't follow the usual haunting pattern anyway .

• Like 2

I just realized the OP is only 15 and she states that she's interested in all things "Ghost" related. I do believe she was serious about what I "believed" was a story ;) . I'm going to guess once she gets out of Middle School she will be back to reply and tell us that she is serious and is seeing these "beings" every day. Of which, if this is the case, I believe the proper response from us here should be to seek medical and psychological attention as seeing things that aren't real is a serious condition! Anyone whom would guide her otherwise is being foolish and risking this young girls well-being. I've seen it here all to often and I believe it's our responsibility to actually help people, not steer them off in to the land of unicorns and fairies only to have their factual condition get worse and they hurt someone or themselves.

• Like 3

Well I see that some( most) of you think im crazy.( but we all r in our own way) But i'v been seeing a therapist about this and she asked me alot of questions, "does any body else see them?" (her). "sometimes" (me) "who else Does?"(her) " my step sister" (me)

we would talk about things like that. so i am getting help.

BUT!!! one or two of you think that it is a story, well its true that i PUT them in stories,(books) that i try to write, like 'My Unknown Gardians' and 'Riders Of The Earth'( NOW NO ONE TAKE THOSE NAMES FOR MY BOOKS, THEY ARE MINE!!!)

BUT the point im trying to put across is wether they are ghosts ( or as you say a figmement of my mind) I'm still glad that I see them but ever scence i started, wierd things have been happenning around me. So im trying to find out if im really seeing my older brother's (Mike, who ran away when i was 6) ghost or if its just the M.P.S (MULTIPLE PERSONALITY SYNDROME) that i'v had for as long as i can remember.

so sorrey if I got on your nerves about anything im just typing what they told me to type in order for them to be 'heard'.

Well I see that some( most) of you think im crazy.( but we all r in our own way) But i'v been seeing a therapist about this and she asked me alot of questions, "does any body else see them?" (her). "sometimes" (me) "who else Does?"(her) " my step sister" (me)

we would talk about things like that. so i am getting help.

BUT!!! one or two of you think that it is a story, well its true that i PUT them in stories,(books) that i try to write, like 'My Unknown Gardians' and 'Riders Of The Earth'( NOW NO ONE TAKE THOSE NAMES FOR MY BOOKS, THEY ARE MINE!!!)

BUT the point im trying to put across is wether they are ghosts ( or as you say a figmement of my mind) I'm still glad that I see them but ever scence i started, wierd things have been happenning around me. So im trying to find out if im really seeing my older brother's (Mike, who ran away when i was 6) ghost or if its just the M.P.S (MULTIPLE PERSONALITY SYNDROME) that i'v had for as long as i can remember.

so sorrey if I got on your nerves about anything im just typing what they told me to type in order for them to be 'heard'.

If you cleaned up your grammar, sentence structure, and spelling, I'm sure we might take your post a bit more seriously. I think I like your post, but I can't tell just yet--need to read it several times and try to figure out what you're saying.

Hi frogangle and welcome,

Quite an interesting experience you've had. How old was your brother when he ran away? Do you think he died and that is why you have seen his ghost or did he die after he ran away? And have you found out who Katey is? Did any danger befall you that they warned you of? It's all very mysterious.

I'm glad you're seeking help and have someone to talk to about all this. It can all be so overwhelming at your age. I saw my husband's bother's spirit and he told me that he was protecting me. This was years ago and it pertained to my life at the time.

What? I mean, really, what??? Oh man. :no:

• Like 2

You shouldn't go off the medicine they give you and I'm not joking.

• Like 1

You shouldn't go off the medicine they give you and I'm not joking.

i will second that notion.

• Like 2

Some of you might have read my other topic "SEEN!!" and you might think im crazy...but they are telling me that they just want too be heard. When I go to sleep at night, its like they are sending their memories of their past when they were "alive" to me as dreams. I'v even had some about war, running away, and much more.. can you please explain?

If you cleaned up your grammar, sentence structure, and spelling, I'm sure we might take your post a bit more seriously. I think I like your post, but I can't tell just yet--need to read it several times and try to figure out what you're saying.

From the rules:

5b. Spelling and grammar: Do not point out mistakes or criticise other members on their spelling, grammar or punctuation.

If you are having problems understanding something ask POLITELY for the poster to make clear what they are saying. Thank you.

Why create a new thread when you still got a semi-active one you made?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=263713&pid=5110734&st=0entry5110734

Agreed, I will merge them.

• Like 1

Some of you might have read my other topic "SEEN!!" and you might think im crazy...but they are telling me that they just want too be heard. When I go to sleep at night, its like they are sending their memories of their past when they were "alive" to me as dreams. I'v even had some about war, running away, and much more.. can you please explain?

i dont'think you're crazy at all.

i think you have an active imagination and you are making it up.

i can tell this by the way your relate the 'story' and how defenseive you've become when it was challenged.

this is not the place to tell campfire tales.

• Like 1