Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Homeland Security Unscheduled Drill

OverSword

OMG and WTF?

140314dhs.jpg

From the article:

We know our children have lock-down drills. It’s a sad, unfortunate part of the world we live in. However Glen Ridge students had a lock-down drill supervised by Homeland Security!

On Thursday, March 6, a team comprised of ten officials from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office, and the NJ Department of Education’s Safety and Security Task Forces visited Glen Ridge High School to conduct an unannounced school lock-down drill. With the exception of Glen Ridge Superintendent Dr. John Mucciolo and Chief of Police Sheila Byron-Lagattutta, no Glen Ridge Public School personnel received advanced notice of the exercise.

Read the rest here

and if you don't hate Alex Jones here too

• Like 4

Conditioning...

So the younger generations get used to a constant Neo-Gestapo presence around all the time and in charge of everything.

• Like 9

But our foreign policy isn't motivating terrorists to attack us or anything. So let's ignore that, and fight the battle for freedom on our hands and knees in our schools instead. The policy is too important! On your knees, plebs!

• Like 5

So these kids actually would have thought there was a mad gunman in there school, wow...

• Like 4

How often does the GOV run lightning strike drills? Your chances are greater at being struck by one then any sort of terror attack.

• Like 3

May I ask where that picture is from?

Edit: Got it, didn't see the other link. :innocent:

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 1

I have a feeling that being a cop is going to get a lot more dangerous given people have limits.

• Like 2

May I ask where that picture is from?

No. But nice touch right?
  • Like 2

Conditioning...

So the younger generations get used to a constant Neo-Gestapo presence around all the time and in charge of everything.

This right here. The police have been militarized beyond reason. The grip is tightening slowly but steadily on the throat of the people...you are monitored and cataloged online, you are watched from the skies, you are taught to accept the police presence without question. Be a good consumer, don't try and make waves: follow these simple rules and you will live a happy life in the US of A.

Edit to add -- how to everything to go s*** so fast?! I remember the conspiracy theories years ago, some gained momentum, most didn't bear fruit. But my God America has fallen...it used to be the poster child for "freedom" - now it's a sad shadow of it's former self. I used to admire the patriotism so much but watching the way it was used to garner support for anti-American ideals has been heartbreaking...I hope there is a special place in Hell for the people that brought this house of cards down on us all.

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 1

As mad as it is, and as much of a WTF as it is, I can understand the thinking that went through the Principal's head.

Here in Oz, we have a schedule of drill practices. First term, everyone is told when the fire and lockdown drills will be - to the rough hour. In fact, we often give a couple of days warning so the younger kids aren't frightened and can practice the drill without the fear.

Second term, teachers are told when and kids are told in the morning it'll happen "today sometime".

Third term, only the teachers are told (and it's a "today sometime") and we're not to tell the kids unless we really have to (ie the kid doesn't cope well with routine changes).

Fourth term, only the Principal knows.

As mad as it is, and as much of a WTF as it is, I can understand the thinking that went through the Principal's head.

Here in Oz, we have a schedule of drill practices. First term, everyone is told when the fire and lockdown drills will be - to the rough hour. In fact, we often give a couple of days warning so the younger kids aren't frightened and can practice the drill without the fear.

Second term, teachers are told when and kids are told in the morning it'll happen "today sometime".

Third term, only the teachers are told (and it's a "today sometime") and we're not to tell the kids unless we really have to (ie the kid doesn't cope well with routine changes).

Fourth term, only the Principal knows.

But do your drills include armed officers pretending they are hunting terrorists with your kids in the mix? Probably not. This is clearly for conditioning purposes.
  • Like 2

I remember having drills as well, in a pre-9/11 world. It is very important that in the event of an intruder, everyone knows the drill - literally. But armed cops roaming the halls? C'mon...have crime rates dropped so dramatically that officers have nothing better to do than spend their day at a school?

Asides for the asinine "conditioning" accusations, what is the actual complaint here? That real cops took part? Instead of what, teachers running around with water guns, pretending they knew what they were doing and acting like cops don't act?

Edited by aquatus1
  • Like 1

But do your drills include armed officers pretending they are hunting terrorists with your kids in the mix? Probably not. This is clearly for conditioning purposes.

we so have coppers who walk around the school during drills, if they're free, in order to make sire it's secure.

Asinine accusations eh?

Here ya go...

kool-aid.jpg

obamakoolaid1.jpg

• Like 2

I can see both sides to this discussion and it may be useless to point out the hypocrisy but can you imagine the reaction from the left if a Repub was in the Oval office and did this? Their hair would be on fire! Calls for counselors to immediately be made available for the traumatized children. The drills are probably prudent in today's world. If children know there is a way to fight back to be more safe then it should make them feel better but totally unannounced? There has to be a better way. I never even had a simple fire drill that wasn't preannounced in 12 years of public school.

• Like 2

Asinine accusations eh?

Here ya go...

kool-aid.jpg

obamakoolaid1.jpg

Poorly done pictures.

I was writing you off before but now.....

Asinine accusations eh?

Here ya go...

Was...was that meant to emphasize how asinine these comments are?

Edited by aquatus1
  • Like 1

Conditioning...

Conditioning? Well, in a way, yes. Just like fire drills are conditioning students to stay calm and exit the school in an orderly fashion when a fire alarm is pulled. Quite sinister if you ask me.

• Like 1

How blatantly hypocritical of both OverSword and/or Alex Jones. You complain, day in and day out, that the government is "conditioning" people and publishing "propaganda", but yet you overdramaticize this news story by adding that bogus picture which has nothing to do with the drill that took place? You're trying to misrepresent the situation. You're trying to make it seem like this "unannounced" drill was nefarious and unethical, involving armed police officers running around the school terrifying children who don't know whats going on. There is nothing in the article that states that the police "roamed the school" like is portrayed in that picture. There is nothing nefarious in that news article. There is nothing different between an unscheduled lockdown drill and an unscheduled fire drill. The only differences are that instead of the children walking outside, they stay in the classrooms, and instead of firefighters, police cars show up.

The picture is from a drill that took place in 2012! And the children were fully aware of what was happening. Don't believe me? Then ask yourself why the children are all wearing safety goggles.

You people are the evil that you accuse the government of being.

• Like 3

What a disgusting situation, a sad demonstration of the rise of the state in the Land Of The Free. :td:

The younger generations have been conditioned to provide urine upon demand to the state, and now to accept armed agents having them grovel on the floor.

For my generation, all we had to do was fire drills and hiding under the desks for simulated nuclear attacks by the Evil Empire.

• Like 3

What a disgusting situation, a sad demonstration of the rise of the state in the Land Of The Free. :td:

The younger generations have been conditioned to provide urine upon demand to the state, and now to accept armed agents having them grovel on the floor.

For my generation, all we had to do was fire drills and hiding under the desks for simulated nuclear attacks by the Evil Empire.

:rolleyes: Your older generation has been conditioned to accept people of authority telling them to exit a building or grovel under their desks. :rolleyes:

Want to know the reason your country is having problems? Because people like you are too selfish to cooperate with anyone. Instead, you become adversarial and vilify anyone that tries to do anything productive. You walk around with this egotistical "**** you" attitude towards everyone else, as if no one has the right to speak to you --- and when they do, you throw a childish temper tantrum, claiming that it somehow violates your freedom, yet you can't explain how so without greatly exaggerating and outright lying about what happened.

• Like 2

It seems like if a police officer told you to move because you're about to get run over by a bus, instead of moving, you'd turn around and start crying about how evil the government is becoming and how the police are trying to "condition" you do respond to their orders. You'd scream about how the police have no right to tell you what to do, and how his one word, "Move!" has single-handedly stripped you of all your hard-earned freedoms and reduced you to a slave of the system. It is therefore your duty, as an american, to stand your ground and oppose this vile scum hellbent on representing an oppressive system. Stand your ground and show the government that you will not bow down to their uniformed minions, you will not fall in line like sheep and "obey" the police officer who is "ordering" you to move out of his own "desire" to express his "control" over you and "condition" you to be an obedient slave of the system!

And then you wonder why you got run over by the bus.

• Like 1

lmao. next week, cavity search drill, all be prepared, wash your behind, or you'll be charged with assault on cop if your behind stinks.

p.s. this thread shows who's already conditioned.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3