Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghostly Grey Lady sighting at empty hall

Brian Topp

]is this the image of a ghost said to haunt an abandoned country house in Corby?[/b]

Reader Tom Bingham took the spooky picture during a visit to East Carlton Hall on March 6.

He says he believes it could be the image of the ‘Grey Lady,’ a former resident of the hall who is said to have taken her own life by jumping from a balcony.

To read more and see the photo:

http://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/news/top-stories/ghostly-grey-lady-sighting-at-empty-hall-1-5937045

• Like 1

Yeah, someone is going to have to outline that for me to see anything and if they have to go to all that trouble, I doubt it's a gray lady.

• Like 1

Grey Lady? I don't see that. I think the photographer was allowing the local lore of the place influence his vision.

It's clearly a mummy in a sarcophagus holding a crucifix in a very bony right hand.

• Like 1

I see what they're talking about, but good God, it's a ridiculous stretch.

• Like 1

Grey Lady? I don't see that. I think the photographer was allowing the local lore of the place influence his vision.

That's exactly what I think everytime I read one of these local newspaper articles about how a photographer or paranormal group has found a ghost known to haunt a local pub/church/cemetery/castle/etc. and show us some horrible photo of a vague shape reflected in a window or flash illuminating their cigarette smoke or whatever. Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 2