Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptilian Extra-dimensional being Caught

rapture

:o that's weird... I wonder what it was?

Because I don't think humans can run that fast...

Edited by Nighthawk9653

this video was already posted not too long ago. let me see if i can find the thread

• Like 3

Hold on....Let me dump my critical thinking, and switch on the part of my brain that wants to believe.

Ok...Ready.

WOW! That is the most amazing evidence that proves everything that everyone can think of is in fact real!

• Like 2

That was really strange. I know it was a low end camera,and that sucks,but they showed it through many filters...it was there...just WHAT it was...weird.

WHY OH WHY, is it that every time something that might possiblty be credible is caught on film....

The filmer either has the crappiest camera ever, or they can't hold it still to save their lives. Or both.

It's maddening.

• Like 1

WHY OH WHY, is it that every time something that might possiblty be credible is caught on film....

The filmer either has the crappiest camera ever, or they can't hold it still to save their lives. Or both.

It's maddening.

Probably because the quality of the camera is the reason they capture these "cryptids" in the first place.

If you remember a few years back there were these supposed creatures called "rods" that showed up on video taken of various scenes. They looked like flying tubes with fins stretching the length of the body and would zoom in and out of scenes. Well, someone finally took two cameras, one typically used by amateur film makers and a high speed camera and used both to film the same scene at the same time: a light bulb out side at night that had attracted moths and other insects. Low and behold the cheap camera showed the "rods" flying through the air, while the high speed camera showed the moths for what they really were. So turns out birds and insects were showing up on film as some new unknown mysterious animal that was all around you supposedly moving so fast that they could not be seen by the observer. Turned out it was just a load of horse hockey.

Frankly I don't know what ran through the scene on the film, perhaps an emu or some other large ratite. Or perhaps something was pulled along a wire at high speed. But where they get this "extra-dimensional Reptilian" from a blur on a video is also a load of horse hockey.

• Like 2

I'd like to quote one of my favorite YouTube comments ever.

"If I had a dollar for every pixel in that video I'd have 75 cents."

It looked like a moth flying by.

• Like 1