Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

R.I.P. Dr. Roger Leir

Mister No Name

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, look it up.  I have seen the videos and have talked to people who went to one of his outings in Colorado.  He is all over the place.

are you suggesting skinwalker ranch the real deal?

19 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Who is all over the place?

Steven Greer.  He says he has to have body guards because someone is trying to kill him, he says he can call in the ships but usually all you see is lights, and if you don't see them, you are not special or some such.  He is a drama queen that loves the attention and figures out what people want to hear, not consistent.  That is what I mean by "all over the place".  His main theme does not change, I will give him that.  My opinions on the videos and what people have told me.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, the13bats said:

are you suggesting skinwalker ranch the real deal?

No, I am suggesting that Steven Greer has nothing real to do with skinwalker ranch, but yes, I believe there is something real going on there.

29 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Steven Greer.  He says he has to have body guards because someone is trying to kill him, he says he can call in the ships but usually all you see is lights, and if you don't see them, you are not special or some such.  He is a drama queen that loves the attention and figures out what people want to hear, not consistent.  That is what I mean by "all over the place".  His main theme does not change, I will give him that.  My opinions on the videos and what people have told me.

Yeah crack does that to a person.....

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

As buff as Steven Greer is I doubt he uses crack or any other illegal substance besides steroids.

45 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

No, I am suggesting that Steven Greer has nothing real to do with skinwalker ranch, but yes, I believe there is something real going on there.

not sure what you mean by something real.

my first huge red flag is it was basically introduced to the public by Nevada reporter george knapp, same guy who broke out bob lazer, and we know where that goes.

then after who knows how much $$$ Was spent, They never found anything Kelleher would describe as physical evidence of anything, cattle mutilation which of course do not prove anything and a few lights and as we know stories of dessert lights are plentiful but just stories, 

the skinwalker name just came from folklore that skin walkers hung out there and since skin walkers dont shape shift and are just normal humans, shamen, another zip.

so i guess the real thing going on is lots of money tossed.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Yep.  Ufology has it's cults too, in fact it started like that in the 50's in the U.S. with th Urantia book and that guy in California that had huge gatherings (can't remember his name).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

https://new.cseti.org/et-contact-tool.html

https://new.cseti.org/ambassador-trainings.html

This is some great stuff! Pure unadulterated stupid! 

So which star system is this chucklehead suppose to be in contact with? 

• Like 1

Just now, Piney said:

https://new.cseti.org/et-contact-tool.html

https://new.cseti.org/ambassador-trainings.html

This is some great stuff! Pure unadulterated stupid! 

The Zeta's...Him and Nancy Lieder have a direct line...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Alien Origins said:

The Zeta's...Him and Nancy Lieder have a direct line...

Where are they from? Do they say? 

8 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

They come from actually binary star system:

Betty and Barney Hill ****.....How creative.

A young system with proto-planets. I guess they don't read any astronomy......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

Betty and Barney Hill ****.....How creative.

A young system with proto-planets. I guess they don't read any astronomy......

How many people do you know that deal with ufology know anything at all about astronomy there's no money in it...More money in lies and fraud.

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yep.  Ufology has it's cults too, in fact it started like that in the 50's in the U.S. with th Urantia book and that guy in California that had huge gatherings (can't remember his name).

you are talking of george van tassel and giant rock, with folks like adamski and giant rock might get over 1000 attendees, most claimed contact with beautiful space people many from planets in our solar system, it died out as technology showed how looney they were.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, the13bats said:

you are talking of george van tassel and giant rock, with folks like adamski and giant rock might get over 1000 attendees, most claimed contact with beautiful space people many from planets in our solar system, it died out as technology showed how looney they were.

Yes, that is who I was thinking of.  There are still people around who think that group has the answers.