Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Current Electoral Vote

Independent1

Holy Crap

If Bush takes Alaska (which he probably will)

And Kerry takes everything else that'sleft (possible)  A TIE!!!

Holy Lawyers batman!!

338343[/snapback]

I'm looking around, and nobody else has called Ohio except Fox. They seem pretty confident, based on the outstanding precincts. 83% of the precints are in and Bush leads by 140,000 votes.

If I don't see anyone else call this within a few minutes, I'll pull it back (like my count matters anyways).

Edited by Independent1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Independent1

• Angelofmercy

• firefemme1202

• Nxt2Hvn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NBC says that the outstanding precints in Ohio could very well swing Kerry, if that happens it will be a Kerry state hands down. I don't know why Fox called it already, Ohio clearly stated that they wouldn't call either way for at least another 3 to 4 hours.

I'm pulling Ohio until somebody else calls it. Bush's lead went down to 100,000 votes with 86% precincts in.

Bush 246

Kerry 221

NBC just called OHIO. Bush wins.

It's official basically, it's next to impossible for Kerry to win now.

Might as well call it Independent. Bush is just one vote away now according to two stations.

Edited by firefemme1202

MSNBC just called Ohio for Bush. Alaska for Bush

Bush 269

Kerry 221

Tie goes to the House of representatives, controlled by the Republicans.

The only way Kerry will win is if he wins ALL remaining states...then it would be 269 to 269.

I take that back then if Alaska was called for bush. crying.gif

Edited by firefemme1202

The only way Kerry will win is if he wins ALL remaining states...then it would be 269 to 269.

I take that back then if Alaska was called for bush.  crying.gif

338379[/snapback]

My 269 includes Alaska. the tie potential is still there.

All we can hope for is that Kerry will argue the votes of Ohio and Florida...not all the absentee adn precint votes are in, so we'll see in teh coming days I guess.

Oh, well if the 269 includes Alaska, then maybe Nevada, projected Bush, will swing Kerry hopefully...but then there's still New mexico that could stay bush even though the governor says he's sure it'll swing kerry.

Oh, well if the 269 includes Alaska, then maybe Nevada, projected Bush, will swing Kerry hopefully...but then there's still New mexico that could stay bush even though the governor says he's sure it'll swing kerry.

338402[/snapback]

New Mexico is still out there as unprojected, along with Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Hawaii, Nevada. 6 states left.

Edited by Independent1

338402[/snapback]

Nevada is still out there as unprojected, along with Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Hawaii, New Mexico. 6 states left.

338410[/snapback]

NBC believes New Mexico and Nevada will swing bush while the rest swing Kerry...but we'll see...kerry might just get those two along with the rest.

All we can hope for is that Kerry will argue the votes of Ohio and Florida...not all the absentee adn precint votes are in, so we'll see in teh coming days I guess.

338397[/snapback]

God i hope not, the last thing this country needs is more election lawsuits. If the states change cuz more votes are counted so be it, but hopefully the loser will give in gracefully and spare us the Lawyers and the suing...its not necessary

338397[/snapback]

God i hope not, the last thing this country needs is more election lawsuits. If the states change cuz more votes are counted so be it, but hopefully the loser will give in gracefully and spare us the Lawyers and the suing...its not necessary

338413[/snapback]

I don't think that's how they'll see it when it comes to the people choosing their president lol...if the votes go toward a certain person, although counted late, that needs to be honored, not backed away from.

oh no! I totally agree with you on that one! Count every vote, and if the states change hands, so be it! I just don't think lawsuits are necessary. Last election was ridiculous, at the taxpayers expense, and didn't change anything. That's all i meant original.gif Of course i think ever vote should be counted. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Hopefully a new way to poll people will be improved by 2008 so people don't have to wait hours in a line just to vote. It makes it biased against people who don't have the stamina to be in a line hours at a time the way it is right now.

Iowa right now is going to Bush by a slim lead. Mew Mexico will go to Bush. Hawaii and Nevada are still toss ups. Wisconsin and Michigan look like they are going to Kerry.

oh no! I totally agree with you on that one!  Count every vote, and if the states change hands, so be it! I just don't think lawsuits are necessary.  Last election was ridiculous, at the taxpayers expense, and didn't change anything.  That's all i meant original.gif Of course i think ever vote should be counted.  Sorry for the misunderstanding!

338420[/snapback]

Oh lol, gotcha...I agree...waste of money to sue, if the majority of the people are there which causes the majority of the votes to go to one person, despite being late or not, that should be it, no question, no fighting, give it up, but I think Bush is very much into making history...and wasting Americans' money....so if Kerry is made president after a recount of the votes...I would pretty much expect Bush to fight it.

52 million: Dollar amount the Kerry campaign has set aside for lawsuits after election is called.

28 million: Dollar amount the Bush campaign has set aside to counter future lawsuits after election is called.

Source: FOXnews

52 million: Dollar amount the Kerry campaign has set aside for lawsuits after election is called.

28 million: Dollar amount the Bush campaign has set aside to counter future lawsuits after election is called.

Source: FOXnews

338462[/snapback]

Mary Beth Cahill (Kerry's campaign manager) just released a statement that they still believe they will win Ohio, and that they will contest the state.

10% of the precincts are still out there, many in Republican areas, and Bush leads by 130,000 votes.

Edited by Independent1

great, here we go *sigh* Unfortunately Ohio is landlocked so we can't send it out to sea...but maybe we can push it into a great Lake....

Edited by Angelofmercy