Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Phil Collins Conception Protest

Eldorado

"An Illinois man reportedly chained himself to the doors of a Tollway Oasis that will always be in his heart to protest its planned demolition on Sunday.

"It is a weird story, I must admit. About 21 years ago, my parents were at a Phil Collins concert here in Chicago, and one thing led to another. They ended up at the oasis … and I was conceived there", Kevin Walters told Chicago Station WBBM.

The 21-year-old from Crystal Lake, Ill., went on to explain that this little tidbit of his parent's love at the Des Plaines Oasis on the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway just came up in conversation one day.

"They were like, 'Oh yeah, hey, we never really told you how you were born, or your conception, and my parents are weird people, so it's not that surprising"."

Source: http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1722268

If you were related to this guy, would you admit it?

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 3

"An Illinois man reportedly chained himself to the doors of a Tollway Oasis that will always be in his heart to protest its planned demolition on Sunday.

"It is a weird story, I must admit. About 21 years ago, my parents were at a Phil Collins concert here in Chicago, and one thing led to another. They ended up at the oasis … and I was conceived there", Kevin Walters told Chicago Station WBBM.

The 21-year-old from Crystal Lake, Ill., went on to explain that this little tidbit of his parent's love at the Des Plaines Oasis on the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway just came up in conversation one day.

"They were like, 'Oh yeah, hey, we never really told you how you were born, or your conception, and my parents are weird people, so it's not that surprising"."

Source: http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1722268

If you were related to this guy, would you admit it?

Only to REALLY close friends who could understand :blush:
  • Like 1

:tsu:

• Like 2

Sounds like he has attachment issues. He's in a "Land of Confusion".

dr-evil.jpg

• Like 1

Oh good grief it's just where he was conceived not where he's spent his whole life.

• Like 2

Oh good grief it's just where he was conceived not where he's spent his whole life.

They let him keep the table he was conceived on, so he's now happy.

• Like 1