Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My struggle with conflicting beliefs

Jilliman

I don't think there is much doubt that most mammals and birds, and maybe many other animals, can be described as "sentient" beyond just "living," which is to say they exist in the world by experiencing it emotionally and sensually. Consciousness is a more difficult problem and is no doubt much more limited.

• Like 1

I'm not a theologian, but the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse indicate to me that animals exist in heaven. Otherwise, why would horses be mentioned at all?

I'm not a theologian, but the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse indicate to me that animals exist in heaven. Otherwise, why would horses be mentioned at all?

How do you know they were not on Bumper Cars, but the writer of Revelation did not know what a Bumper Car was?

article-2477287-18FD4D5F00000578-691_634x427.jpg

• Like 1

How do you know they were not on Bumper Cars, but the writer of Revelation did not know what a Bumper Car was?

article-2477287-18FD4D5F00000578-691_634x427.jpg

I think those would be far more intimidating than the horses. ;)

I think those would be far more intimidating than the horses. ;)

Especially after they had a couple Beers with some old school Iron Maiden playing in the background.

I hear Famine has a My Little Pony themed Bumper Car. :su

• Like 1