Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bad feelings?

ShelbyElizabeth98

Ok so i didn't really know where to put this but ever since i was a little girl, i've always had 'gifts' i could always see things other people couldn't, i can see auras, i dream of things before they happen, ect. But ive always always get bad feelings, even with little things, but like when was about 5-6. I was at my grandparents house for christmas, and i got this overwhelming, bad feeling, so bad i was shaking and crying, i had no idea what it was, until about 15 minutes later, when my grandfather molested me.

Then when i was 12, my father left, and when my 12 year old dog died, the car breaking down, then a week ago i had it again, and my mom's bf had a diabetic seizure! And again last night, its a constant anxious feeling. .. does anyone get this too? And what exactly is it?

Edited by ShelbyElizabeth98

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShelbyElizabeth98

• theotherguy

• Hideout

• Mikko-kun

Top Posters In This Topic

Paranoia? I hope you sought therapy after you were molested. I'm terribly sorry that happened to you. :(

Do you feel this way only when something bad happens? Or does it happen very often and you only put meaning on the times in precedes a traumatic event? We see what we want to see. I think you may just have some kind of anxiety issue and attach meaning to the times it precedes something bad.

Welcome to the club! Do you ever have positive feelings? Or do you only get the feelings before something bad happens? I think you should talk to a therapist--not that I think you're crazy, but they are trained to handle odd and unpleasant emotional situations and can offer advice. I would also locate a parapsychologist if possible. The most important thing is to find someone you trust and who trusts you.

Paranoia? I hope you sought therapy after you were molested. I'm terribly sorry that happened to you. :(

Do you feel this way only when something bad happens? Or does it happen very often and you only put meaning on the times in precedes a traumatic event? We see what we want to see. I think you may just have some kind of anxiety issue and attach meaning to the times it precedes something bad.

No, i think i would be able to tell the difference between Paranoia and my... whatever you wanna call it. It only happens when something bad happens. I'm genuinely a happy person. The 'Constant" feeling i was talking about earlier meaning, I can feel it inching closer. Like i KNOW when, and where it will happen you know? I was in therapy for a little while. Nothing i haven't been able to overcome :) And thank you for that. Means alot. :)

Welcome to the club! Do you ever have positive feelings? Or do you only get the feelings before something bad happens? I think you should talk to a therapist--not that I think you're crazy, but they are trained to handle odd and unpleasant emotional situations and can offer advice. I would also locate a parapsychologist if possible. The most important thing is to find someone you trust and who trusts you.

Thanks! Yes i usually have positive feelings, i only get bad vibes when something bad happens. Or like the time i knew my mother's mom, my other grandma, had a brain tumor... she's alive and well. i just thought it was interesting i knew it.. Sorry for not wording this better haha. I was in therapy for a bit. I don't think its an emotional issue..

Sounds like premonition, it's common to have vague premonitions of different stages but yours are stronger ones occurring before severe situations. I dont know much else, but at least there's a name and you're not the only one. To me it sounds like you'd be trying to (probably uncosnciously) prepare yourself to the worst that is about to come, to brace yourself before the storm. If you've had had trouble acting in more stressful situations, then this might be your less conscious way of trying to compensate for that you dont believe you got the tools to handle those situations well enough.

But as said you should try a psychologist and a parapsychologist too and keep an open mind. I can't think of any ordinary explanation expect if your memory doesn't serve you right, if you remember things differently... but that's not my or anyone else's place to say. I just know it's hard to pull yourself out of any kind of delusion until you "catch the right tune", because I've had delusions. It's easy once you get your bearings though.

One thing good to ask yourself is how would things be better? Harsh stuff keeps happening in our lives, so would it be better to not know beforehand? Or how could you make use of this.

Have you ever had these bad feelings and nothing happened? This might be hard to answer, because we tend to remember those things that had an impact on us of one kind of another, and forget the ordinary events. I ask, because I have had both things happen, so I personally tend to mistrust that feeling. Which may not be the case with you at all.

Edited by Beany

Hi, its just premonition. I get that at times too. If you know what it is to do with (other then its just a bad feeling in which you KNOW something feal bad is soon to happen), you can then act on it. Ive found that somethings which we take action to try to stop what we know is going to occur can be actually stopped while other things just cant be (I cant thou tell which I can stop and which I cant so I try to take action on any premonition I get if I have one).

I was in a bad accident which killed people which I KNEW I was going to be in an accident while travelling interstate, I even changed my travel plans and didnt travel with others I knew due knowing I was going to be in a bad accident on the way over, the bad feel.. so instead of catching a plane with them, I booked to go via train.

The moment I stepped onto the train, the bad feel was back about it (It wasnt a "you are going to die feel" but a "you will be in a bad accident feel" to do with going there and I knew I hadnt managed to avoid by changing the travel plans. (I actually was upset before the train took off over that with a friend of mine came aboard just before the train took off to try to calm me.. I was nearly in tears the moment I stepped on train, he was trying to convince me things would be fine. Of cause I knew it wasnt to be as these feels do not lie. Seems I couldnt avoid this accident I would get into travelling to Sydney. The train then crashed.. killing 7 .. I ended up with another whiplash injury (Glenbrook Rail Disaster, the second worst Australian train disaster , there ended up a picture of me in the newspaper.. going around helping people after the accident)

I look back on it now in the light that I was able to help people after this disaster, it was in the blue mountains..so we had to wait for ambulances.. lots and lots of ambulances, I was mentally prepared for the disaster.. I was the person who asked the paniced train staff who werent thinking straight, when we had to evacuate the train in the blue mountains if I could grab collect water bottles from the bar for people.. and then was able to hand them out to people who were in shock while we waited for help to arrive (we would of had shocked people for hours without water otherwise as no one was allowed back on that train). Thou its been many years, its very hard for me to get that accident out of my head.. I was traumatised by it for quite a while... flashbacks.. but maybe I was just supposed to be there and hence why I didnt manage to avoid.

This stuff isnt all bad. I just shared an incident when I was able to save the life of one I loved due to this. My post is on http://www.unexplain...howtopic=263586

Your gift isnt a bad thing and can be a very useful skill to have, it will help keep you safer and others too. I dont do counselling but you seem to be struggling to deal with your gift.. Im guessing you are young are you a child still? Maybe a psychic mentor you can talk to would be helpful to you, I suggest you try to find a group to join, online or in real life with others like yourself may be very helpful to you so you have others to chat too about stuff. (I wouldnt suggest to go to a counsellor who doesnt understand psychic stuff.. as they wont understand it at all which wouldnt cause a good counselling situation). If you need a trained counsellor.. at times there is one of these at psychic healing centres if there is one where you live.

best luck

Edited by sea-dove