Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World War 3 is about to Start

stevemagegod

Just heard on the 10 o clock news that Russia is "considering" to Annex the territory that it all ready captured. If this happens all hell well break lose. Ukraine all ready has frigging Tanks lined up ready to fire.I don't know about you guys but i am some what scared. We all know that Obama won't do ****. He'll just impose "Sanctions". Which we all know don't work. The Speaker of the House(?) said this is the most dangerous situation since the end of the Cold War.

Yatsenyuk warned that the crisis was shifting "from political to the military form, and the blame is on the Russian military."

http://www.cnn.com/2...ukraine-crisis/

Edited by stevemagegod

I tend to disagree.

explain

So, which parties do you think will be participating in this world war, since you have already excluded the US?

So, which parties do you think will be participating in this world war, since you have already excluded the US?

I did not exclude the US. Unlike World War 2 in this war we will jump right into it once bullets start firing. But for countries I would have to say:

Axis of Evil:

• Russia
  • North Korea
  • China(Could be Neutral)
  • Iran
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Pakistan
  • Palestine
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Lebanon
  • Syria

Allies

• NATO
  • European Union(+ or - a couple of countries considering how much the US p***ed off these countries with the disclouser of Edward Snowden.)
  • Brazil(Maybe)
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Afghanistan
  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Israel
  • Ukraine

Edited by stevemagegod

Just heard on the 10 o clock news that Russia is "considering" to Annex the territory that it all ready captured. If this happens all hell well break lose. Ukraine all ready has frigging Tanks lined up ready to fire.I don't know about you guys but i am some what scared. We all know that Obama won't do ****. He'll just impose "Sanctions". Which we all know don't work. The Speaker of the House(?) said this is the most dangerous situation since the end of the Cold War.

http://www.cnn.com/2...ukraine-crisis/

I think the guy who made that statement was Anders Fogh Rasmussen the head of NATO. I have been concerned of this spiraling out of control for some time now. Obama is the wild card. If he remains predictably docile and allows Putin to just take what he wants then the fighting won't spread. But if he allows events to carry him along and he begins to imagine that he actually has a set then real problems could occur because Putin is NOT going to back down IMO. Probably all that's going to happen is NATO and the US are going to slink away and let Putin win this one. The problem may arise in a few months when he decides to repeat the process with Lithuania or Belarus(?) One thing is sure - an aggressor does not stop until they fear a stronger power.
  • Like 2

I did not exclude the US. Unlike World War 2 in this war we will jump right into it once bullets start firing. But for countries I would have to say:

Axis of Evil:

• Russia
  • North Korea
  • Iran
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Pakistan
  • Palestine
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Lebanon
  • Syria

Allies

• NATO
  • European Union(+ or - a couple of countries considering how much the US p***ed off these countries with the disclouser of Edward Snowden.)
  • Brazil(Maybe)
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Afghanistan
  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Israel
  • Ukraine

Well, you said Obama won't do anything but sanctions, I thought that's an exclusion.

I don't see any of the European countries going to war with Russia.

Edit. It's two lists of random countries.

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 2

So, maybe I'm wrong, but didn't Crimea win a vote to annex to Russia? What already captured territory is Russia considering to annex?

And, just personally, I had the impression that Obama was sticking his nose somewhere it didn't belong. Like the US getting involved in things it shouldn't.

I don't know, not too up-to-date with the latest happenings.

So, maybe I'm wrong, but didn't Crimea win a vote to annex to Russia? What already captured territory is Russia considering to annex?

And, just personally, I had the impression that Obama was sticking his nose somewhere it didn't belong. Like the US getting involved in things it shouldn't.

I don't know, not too up-to-date with the latest happenings.

AFAIK Russians have not invaded or annexed any more of Ukraine -yet. But Putin has made it clear that he'll use the same pretense of "protecting" ethnic Russian populations anywhere they are. If they do start grabbing more land then shooting could begin in earnest. The Ukraine military isn't up to NATO standards but then neither is Russia. It might be more expensive than Putin imagines -especially if an insurgency begins.
  • Like 1

And don't forget Crimea was a Russian territory claimed by Ukraine after separation from URSS. While under Ukrainean administration was poorly managed . Not trying to ad any excuses to Russia which i personally dislike as country, excepting Russian girls.... Mmmm

And yes there will be a war , it is inevitable. In the entire human history never has been more than 40-50 years before major conflicts between countries. That is how we are!

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

WW3 has already began a few months after WW2's end, its just people dont realize it

• Like 2

No way will anyone but Ukraine go to war over the Crimea, and I doubt that the Ukraine would be that foolish.

The Crimea is part of Russia (it always was) and that a fact - its time to get used to it.

If the western powers start to back the Ukraine militarily it will look very bad for them since they will be backing a NeoFascist regime to oppose a democratic decision.

However - if they move against the Ukraine itself I would predict war is a certainty.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

If Crimea is a part of Russia it would have had to separate from the Ukraine first.

I think a reasonable compromise to this situation would have been to ask the Russians to leave in order for Crimea to have their referendum in 12 months time, the major difference being they wouldn't do it in the presence of Russian military forces.

It's all too late now. Crimea has been officially annexed to Russia.

So now what? Are Luhanska and Donetska next?

• Like 2

I doubt Russia will go that far since they have almost nothing to gain.

Remember here that the Ukrainian government were already attempting to introduce legislation which would discriminate against Russian speakers. They quietly dropped that under pressure from the EU - but it shows the Nationalist intent of the new boys in power.

The Crimea was part of Russia until about the 1970's, it was a political gift from a time when the Soviet Union Imagined itself invulnerable. If Nikita Khrushchev had have know the fate of the USSR you can bet your bottom dollar he would not have made such a gesture.

Reagans intervention in Panama is the nearest we can come to understanding the mind set of Russians on this one.

Br Cornelius

Axis of Evil:

• Russia
  • North Korea
  • Iran
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Pakistan
  • Palestine
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Lebanon
  • Syria

Allies

• NATO
  • Brazil(Maybe)
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Afghanistan
  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Israel
  • Ukraine

If anything does happen between East and West, and that is a big If, each side will not be so cut and dry as you describe it. Especially with China, they do not tend to agree with the Russians on much.

WW3 has already began a few months after WW2's end, its just people dont realize it

Believe it or not this is one of the most peaceful times in recent history (last few hundred years or so)

• Like 2

There won't be a global war, maybe a few skirmishes between Ukraine and Russian forces. Made me laugh that the OP put the EU and NATO as separate. EU has no army, it relies on NATO.

• Like 1

There won't be a global war, maybe a few skirmishes between Ukraine and Russian forces. Made me laugh that the OP put the EU and NATO as separate. EU has no army, it relies on NATO.

Not True. NATO is an Alliance that includes North American and European Nations. The EU relies on each individual members nations Military Force.

• Like 1

I don't see much advantage to the USA getting involved at a military level. Russia doesn't like us and we have been poking the bull for some time now.

While I don't agree with how they treat homosexuality, I thought it was a crappy thing for the USA to purposely send gay former athletes to Russia to represent the country. Nothing to gain by doing that. High risk/low reward.

• Like 1

I don't see much advantage to the USA getting involved at a military level. Russia doesn't like us and we have been poking the bull for some time now.

While I don't agree with how they treat homosexuality, I thought it was a crappy thing for the USA to purposely send gay former athletes to Russia to represent the country. Nothing to gain by doing that. High risk/low reward.

It's how Obama thinks - in your face, spiteful and childish. Fortunately for the world he's a bit of a coward and that will help in this situation - except of course for those Ukrainians who want and need our help.

It's how Obama thinks - in your face, spiteful and childish. Fortunately for the world he's a bit of a coward and that will help in this situation - except of course for those Ukrainians who want and need our help.

Who exactly are those people, surely not the majority ethnic Russians in the Crimea, the ones that have always been in the majority and until recently were part of the Russian nation - surely not those !

Br Cornelius

Who exactly are those people, surely not the majority ethnic Russians in the Crimea, the ones that have always been in the majority and until recently were part of the Russian nation - surely not those !

Br Cornelius

cremian tatars , just 1 example.

• Like 1

It's interesting to note that a large number of Ethnic Russians were moved to the region after the Tatars where forcibly removed.

• Like 2

Axis of Evil:

• Russia
  • North Korea
  • Iran
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Pakistan
  • Palestine
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Lebanon
  • Syria

Allies

• NATO
  • Brazil(Maybe)
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Afghanistan
  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Israel
  • Ukraine

I doubt Saudi Arabia would be on Russia's side and Turkey has already threaten to close the strait that flows right through Istanbul to the Russians because Russia has threatened the Tartars in Crimea. As long as we keep buying Chinese junk and Americans have companies in China they, I think, will stay out of it.

Why would Edward Snowden be a factor, the US government didn't disclose this information? The only thing he proved is everyone is spying on everyone.

I heard the UK and the US are going to conduct military exercises in the Ukraine.

Edited by Ashotep
  • Like 1

I don't see this escalating.

Now here is a crazy theory for you.

Back in the earlier parts of the 20th century...leading to WW1 and WW2....the world was a little more isolated and detached.

Today...the globalists have financial interests everywhere...and like it or not...they are deep in the pockets of your elected representatives. So what does that mean? That means if there is ANY chance that there will be personal financial repercussions to these globalists for conflict breaking out on a large scale...it will not happen.

Sure, there might be some localized skirmishes. You might see some police actions...some firepower turned loose on a small scale. But you will never see another world war...I honestly believe that. Too much money gets lost that way.

• Like 2