Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World War 3 is about to Start

stevemagegod

It's interesting to note that a large number of Ethnic Russians were moved to the region after the Tatars where forcibly removed.

Your right about that. Russians were planted in the region purposely so they could do this if they wanted.

Your right about that. Russians were planted in the region purposely so they could do this if they wanted.

It's not so much they were planted there it's more that back in the days of USSR the high party officials would vacation on the black sea and the Crimea was their Hawaii (That comes directly from a Ukrainian my wife works with).

So the Russians who would rather be served their vodka with a umbrella in it by a ethnic Russian moved them in. I don't believe at the time they were plotting something like this it just kind of happened.

I do believe Putin overreacted quite a bit, sending troops in. but I really think Obama dropped the ball. He just went kind of full retard on a situation he really can't control.

• Like 2

You are all forgetting that the people of Crimea _voted_ to split from Ukraine and become part of Russia. That is a fact the U.S./NATO cant ignore.

Had Crimea not voted to join with Russia, and Russians had invaded to take it by force, then yes it would be a violation of the law. If Russia had wanted to invade Paris and split it from France, well, yes it's on.

Both Ukraine and the so-called "Baltic States" had stolen Russian ships far too long, and Putin wants his hardware back.

BTW, dont forget the Lithuanian-Polish invasions of Ukraine and that Russians kicked them out, as well as the Mongols, the French, the Ottomans, the Turks.

• Like 2

Who exactly are those people, surely not the majority ethnic Russians in the Crimea, the ones that have always been in the majority and until recently were part of the Russian nation - surely not those !

Br Cornelius

Of course not THOSE. I was looking forward a bit to when Putin certainly will take a land route (at least) through eastern Ukraine to consolidate his new/old territory. He will take what he wants because he knows the west is going to do nothing to stop him. Most of the rest of Ukraine hate Russia or at least want no part of being ground under the little man's boot.

You are all forgetting that the people of Crimea _voted_ to split from Ukraine and become part of Russia. That is a fact the U.S./NATO cant ignore.

Had Crimea not voted to join with Russia, and Russians had invaded to take it by force, then yes it would be a violation of the law. If Russia had wanted to invade Paris and split it from France, well, yes it's on.

Both Ukraine and the so-called "Baltic States" had stolen Russian ships far too long, and Putin wants his hardware back.

BTW, dont forget the Lithuanian-Polish invasions of Ukraine and that Russians kicked them out, as well as the Mongols, the French, the Ottomans, the Turks.

They voted with armed troops from Russia watching them. That seemed a little odd. But I assume Crimea DID want to be annexed. We KNOW the rest of Ukraine does NOT. We'll see how this develops.

There won't be a global war, maybe a few skirmishes between Ukraine and Russian forces. Made me laugh that the OP put the EU and NATO as separate. EU has no army, it relies on NATO.

I put EU on because i was lazy and didn't feel like typing all of the other countries like Germany, and France etc., And yes i do realize that the EU does not have a Army.

I think the US and similar should stay out of this. Crimera, or the entirety of the Ukraine, for that matter, is not a part of NATO.

It's not like Putin is acting like a Hitler, annexing countries or regions that did not once belong to the former USSR.

I don't know, and admitedly have mixed-feelings. But messing with another superpower doesn't seem like a good idea in the long-run.

• Like 4

Of course not THOSE. I was looking forward a bit to when Putin certainly will take a land route (at least) through eastern Ukraine to consolidate his new/old territory. He will take what he wants because he knows the west is going to do nothing to stop him. Most of the rest of Ukraine hate Russia or at least want no part of being ground under the little man's boot.

As I said, if Russia move beyond Crimea - I am quite certain war will ensue. You must have missed that bit of my comment.

Br Cornelius

i really wonder sometimes.... is the threat and fear of "the BIG ONE" a perfect excuse for many little ones?

• Like 1

I doubt Russia will go that far since they have almost nothing to gain.

Remember here that the Ukrainian government were already attempting to introduce legislation which would discriminate against Russian speakers. They quietly dropped that under pressure from the EU - but it shows the Nationalist intent of the new boys in power.

The Crimea was part of Russia until about the 1970's, it was a political gift from a time when the Soviet Union Imagined itself invulnerable. If Nikita Khrushchev had have know the fate of the USSR you can bet your bottom dollar he would not have made such a gesture.

Reagans intervention in Panama is the nearest we can come to understanding the mind set of Russians on this one.

Br Cornelius

Pretty apt analogy, Bro Cornelius.

I did not exclude the US. Unlike World War 2 in this war we will jump right into it once bullets start firing. But for countries I would have to say:

Axis of Evil:

• Russia
  • North Korea
  • China(Could be Neutral)
  • Iran
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Pakistan
  • Palestine
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Lebanon
  • Syria

Allies

• NATO
  • European Union(+ or - a couple of countries considering how much the US p***ed off these countries with the disclouser of Edward Snowden.)
  • Brazil(Maybe)
  • Japan
  • South Korea
  • Afghanistan
  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Israel
  • Ukraine

Axis of evil? Wtf? Without your sig, I could of bet you were American on that! ;-)

• Like 1

i really wonder sometimes.... is the threat and fear of "the BIG ONE" a perfect excuse for many little ones?

I think you are correct.

• Like 1

why would Australia go to war with Russia?

if the Russians stole their beer?

• Like 1

i think claiming the start of world war three is a bit much don't you?

I agree, but economic sanctions, on a hard level, can cause poblems, and escalating desperation.

Well how else are we gonna pass the time between tragedies?

Depends on what beer they stole.

Fosters? YOU CAN KEEP IT. Serves you right you potato farming poltroons.

why would Australia go to war with Russia?

Because we're as much a poodle nation to the US as the UK is.

• Like 1

Russians aren't MAN enough for Ozzie beers :w00t:
  • Like 1

Russians aren't MAN enough for Ozzie beers :w00t:

So this is how it ends, not w/ a bang but with a Vodka/Beer feud...actually anything fueled by Vodka and beer will probably have some bangs involved too.

• Like 2

Over the 32 years on this earth, I have dealt with people telling me that the world will end, That the ozone will cause the ice caps to flood the world, That we would run out of food by the year 2000, We would have a world wide system crash that would set us back 300 years, A nuclear war would happen, alien invasion, Zombie invasion, Obama care invasion ETC.

What I learned from all of this, People like to look forward to dying or destruction and they need refocus this life and do hobbies, like gardening, swimming or taxidermy.

I think you nailed it. People are so bored, they don't want to concede that they're just going to die in some boring way that will leave no lasting impression on anyone after they're gone. They want their lives to be a part of something exciting! It's probably the same mistake that religious people make stemming from the same need, it's just subtler (less institutionalized) and much harder to notice.

• Like 2

So i just heard on the News from the President's own mouth that he is more afraid of a ******* Nuclear Bomb going off in New York City than what is going on in Russia right now. I think the NSA finally did there job and caught someone and he is just not telling us what happened. Funny thing is the History Channel has been talking about that for years.

So i just heard on the News from the President's own mouth that he is more afraid of a ******* Nuclear Bomb going off in New York City than what is going on in Russia right now. I think the NSA finally did there job and caught someone and he is just not telling us what happened. Funny thing is the History Channel has been talking about that for years.

Links? And maybe we can figure out how you came to such a conclusion.

• Like 1

Links? And maybe we can figure out how you came to such a conclusion.

It was on Fox News smart guy. But if you really want a link:

It was on Fox News smart guy. But if you really want a link:

[media=]

[/media]

Ok, so how does this indicate somebody being caught? Any interesting arrest lately? I'm not trying to be a dick here, or say its impossible, but for the past few days I've had to deal with alot of people putting up claims they don't even really know how they came to. I'm just trying to clear the air here.