Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World War 3 is about to Start

stevemagegod

Oby's looking dangerously TIRED.... I wonder when he slept last?

he does always look exhausted... all presidents have though?

post-86645-0-33341400-1395882015_thumb.j post-86645-0-40188300-1395882028_thumb.j post-86645-0-36058100-1395882041_thumb.j

Ok, so how does this indicate somebody being caught? Any interesting arrest lately? I'm not trying to be a dick here, or say its impossible, but for the past few days I've had to deal with alot of people putting up claims they don't even really know how they came to. I'm just trying to clear the air here.

Dude were talking about Nuclear Weapons here. If they caught someone or even had information regarding a rogue Nuclear Weapon in NYC(and that is a big IF) they are obviously not going to tell us. It's on a need to know basis. And if the public knew there was a rogue Nuclear Bomb on the loose in New York City do you realize what kind of S-H-I-T Storm the Media would release on the President? In my personal opinion during that debate the President had with that guy i think he accidentally let that slip from his mouth. (hint hint) When it was originally supposed to remain Top Secret. I for one hope that i am wrong considering i live in New York State.

If you want more information above top secret.com already has 10 pages debating this very sentence.

I think 0bamas comment was about one of 2 things. Either he is just trying to keep the terror fear alive. Or we are looking at a false flag operation in the works, probably in a few months. Then of course there is the third option that there is a actual outside threat. I suppose that is possible considering how down right destructive our foriegn policy has been for many years now. Who was that senator that told us if we didnt bomb Syria then a nuke was gonna go off somewhere along the east coast?

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

There is still the case of the missing nukes from Texas that alternative media brought to our attention a few months back. To me the scariest part about that is main stream never denied it.

• Like 1

I think the US and similar should stay out of this. Crimera, or the entirety of the Ukraine, for that matter, is not a part of NATO.

It's not like Putin is acting like a Hitler, annexing countries or regions that did not once belong to the former USSR.

I don't know, and admitedly have mixed-feelings. But messing with another superpower doesn't seem like a good idea in the long-run.

That's exactly what Hitler did in Poland.

"In October 1939, Germany directly annexed those former Polish territories along German's eastern border: West Prussia, Poznan, Upper Silesia, and the former Free City of Danzig. The remainder of German-occupied Poland (including the cities of Warsaw, Krakow, Radom, and Lublin) was organized as the so-called Generalgouvernement (General Government) under a civilian governor general, the Nazi party lawyer Hans Frank."

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005070

• Like 3

I think 0bamas comment was about one of 2 things. Either he is just trying to keep the terror fear alive. Or we are looking at a false flag operation in the works, probably in a few months. Then of course there is the third option that there is a actual outside threat. I suppose that is possible considering how down right destructive our foriegn policy has been for many years now. Who was that senator that told us if we didnt bomb Syria then a nuke was gonna go off somewhere along the east coast?

That was the esteemed Senator Mrs. Lindsey Graham

Well they been planting that subliminal fear in people's minds for years now...

"Run to your dear old Uncle Sam, you need our protection! However, it's going to cost you a little bit of freedom here and there so...get used to it. Now lick my boots sycophant boy!"

Security at the cost of Liberty? You end up with neither...as their fear-mongering clearly points out.

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

That's exactly what Hitler did in Poland.

"In October 1939, Germany directly annexed those former Polish territories along German's eastern border: West Prussia, Poznan, Upper Silesia, and the former Free City of Danzig. The remainder of German-occupied Poland (including the cities of Warsaw, Krakow, Radom, and Lublin) was organized as the so-called Generalgouvernement (General Government) under a civilian governor general, the Nazi party lawyer Hans Frank."

http://www.ushmm.org...duleId=10005070

Thats why i originally started this thread because i noticed the similarities immediately.

• Like 1

Thats why i originally started this thread because i noticed the similarities immediately.

I think the chances of Russia emulating Nazi Germany are so remote as not to be worth considering. Russia is a poor and dysfunctional country with a much reduced standing army.

The said similarities are a stretch to say the least.

Br Cornelius

I think the chances of Russia emulating Nazi Germany are so remote as not to be worth considering. Russia is a poor and dysfunctional country with a much reduced standing army.

The said similarities are a stretch to say the least.

Br Cornelius

I agree with this statement - but they still seem on the verge of retaking Ukraine and a few other pieces of Eastern European territory. Funny, huh? And of course it isn't their mighty army that's causing the brave US and EU leaders to quake... it's those pesky nukes. Makes one wonder how much other nuclear armed countries might try to get by with now that they know the bank has been left unguarded.
  • Like 1

I agree with this statement - but they still seem on the verge of retaking Ukraine and a few other pieces of Eastern European territory. Funny, huh? And of course it isn't their mighty army that's causing the brave US and EU leaders to quake... it's those pesky nukes. Makes one wonder how much other nuclear armed countries might try to get by with now that they know the bank has been left unguarded.

Despite the Sabre rattling of the western media there seems little chance of Russia taking back the Ukraine, or even wanting to.

Nuclear is redundant in this type of territorial situation - since you can never use it to any purpose. Russians are not as stupid as you would like to think. However they do have genuine concerns about the broken promises of NATO not expanding into the former USSR.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

Despite the Sabre rattling of the western media there seems little chance of Russia taking back the Ukraine, or even wanting to.

Nuclear is redundant in this type of territorial situation - since you can never use it to any purpose. Russians are not as stupid as you would like to think. However they do have genuine concerns about the broken promises of NATO not expanding into the former USSR.

Br Cornelius

So the 30-50 thousand troops staged with everything needed for a quick romp is just posturing? I do not think Russians are at ALL stupid. Nor do I think they are vacillating or weak - in fact I give full credit where it is due - they are a warrior nation from old. Yes Ukraine WAS theirs once but the nature of a gift is that ownership of a thing passes when it is given, no? Anyway the point of my words is that an escalation of conflict might cause an unintended consequence involving nukes. Of course Russia wouldn't threaten to use nukes anywhere near their own territory. They use power plants for that kind of action :w00t:
  • Like 1

Crimea was a gift - not the Ukraine. Get your facts right.

Ukraine is an independent country not within the remit of Russia to gift.

Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

You are correct - I misspoke.

Right now, Putin could reclaim all the old Soviet Republics and territories (sphere of influence) and nobody will be able to do a thing about it. And I think at least half of that population would be eager to go back to Russian. Communism is dead but Empire building is still part of civilization.

Right now, Putin could reclaim all the old Soviet Republics and territories (sphere of influence) and nobody will be able to do a thing about it. And I think at least half of that population would be eager to go back to Russian. Communism is dead but Empire building is still part of civilization.

You're probably correct - I just feel badly for the half that want to remain free.

Such delusional comments from both of you. Russia is in no position to take back the USSR and if it attempted to it would be embroiled in multiple insurgent wars which it could never win. Thats not to mention the fact that it would start a conflict with NATO.

Russia is a basket case of an economy and is totally dependent on gas exports to its neighbours (the ones you propose it wants to invade) for its income to fund its standing army.

Your paranoid delusions know no limits.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

What a load of BS... seriously this CNN tv is heavily misleading people.. there wont be any wars, because Russians don't want any... It is all done, they got what they needed, and troops are returning back to their bases.

There is no military build up and no threat..

And yet again the only threat there is, is a threat from NATO and US fools.. based on that they are saying this is a joke... They are imagining an enemy that is not there.

I red many comments from US citizens that they are on the same level as the rest of the world, few are still staying sheep!

For example RT which is far more accurate and objective is telling the real picture here...

More recent news here..

Russia doesn't have a stupid leadership, maybe dictator,maybe corrupt but smart... they wont invade Ukraine because they don't think like those fools in nato.. They don't have a single reason to go in Ukraine..

Russians aren't MAN enough for Ozzie beers :w00t:

Hi y'all, the Oz have a beer named Castlemain XXXX,(4 x) because they couldn't put S*** on the can. Slainte Mhar.

Russia doesn't have a stupid leadership, maybe dictator,maybe corrupt but smart... they wont invade Ukraine because they don't think like those fools in nato.. They don't have a single reason to go in Ukraine..

It may be that the Russian leadership is smarter than you think; it would take them a couple of weeks to occupy all of Ukraine and the rest of the world would do nothing except kick Russia out of a few more organizations. I hope they won't but I see nothing preventing it if you think the West, and especially Obama, has any backbone. (Oh it might lead Sweden and Finland to join Nato, but more likely they would stay with their precious neutrality).

I think the only think holding the Russians back is the fact that after conquest they would have to hold it against a largely hostile population. They would be smarter taking only the Russian-majority portions and leaving a trump of a Ukraine that afterward would never get on its feet without becoming a puppet.

What a load of BS... seriously this CNN tv is heavily misleading people.. there wont be any wars, because Russians don't want any... It is all done, they got what they needed, and troops are returning back to their bases.

There is no military build up and no threat..

And yet again the only threat there is, is a threat from NATO and US fools.. based on that they are saying this is a joke... They are imagining an enemy that is not there.

I red many comments from US citizens that they are on the same level as the rest of the world, few are still staying sheep!

For example RT which is far more accurate and objective is telling the real picture here...

More recent news here..

So why did the Russians confirm there was troops at the border? The Eastern Ukrainians want to be part of Russia, Russia cant refuse them.

and Russia today is even worse, it wasnt them but other Russian media said there was a mass exodus of people at the Russian border, even though the border was tih Poland...

Br Cornelius

Unless you have extremists attacking Russians.

ahh wrong quote reply

Edited by Yes_Man

Unless you have extremists attacking Russians.

ahh wrong quote reply

There is a very real possibility of the Ukraine following through on its Fascistic nationalist platform and taking measures against the Russian minority. They already attempted to restrict the use of the Russian language in national business.

What should Russia do then if the Ukrainian government starts to discriminate against its Russian minority ?

Br Cornelius

So why did the Russians confirm there was troops at the border? The Eastern Ukrainians want to be part of Russia, Russia cant refuse them.

and Russia today is even worse, it wasnt them but other Russian media said there was a mass exodus of people at the Russian border, even though the border was tih Poland...

Russia saw how radicals are taking over the Ukraine, they got scared that they might do the same in their naval base, they took the opportunity to gain some more land. Nothing wrong there our country did the same thing back in 1991. Troops were there as fail safe if those radicals would actually did it. Never heard of mass exodus... i heard that they are given a free pass out without any penalty if they wish, so many did.

If we compare CNN and RT i think i will pick RT at least they are neutral, objective they don't take sides. CNN is a hand of propaganda spreading what gov. wants...