Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Funny Embarrasing Facebook Fails

seeder

Yes I remember my times on FB, just wished I had the foresight to screen print some of my crazy mates posts

Most embarrassing Facebook fails yet: Toe-curling attention-seeking status updates which even caused family fall-outs

The internet is a wonderful place, full of facts and stories you never even knew you didn't know. It is also a pandora's box of idiocy.

With millions sharing their thoughts, feelings, and day-to-day updates every minute, the list of spelling mistakes, stupid remarks, and peculiar rants is endless.

Here are just a few of the funniest Facebook fails.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584503/Most-embarrassing-facebook-fails-Toe-curling-attention-seeking-status-updates-caused-family-fall-outs.html#ixzz2wV5nXiZs

• Like 2

I love auto-corrects! It exposes keywords that were retained by their smartphones and revealing what they were really searching on the web.

• Like 3

Thanks for the laugh Seeder :yes:

I haven't read the auto-corrects but the Facebook updates are classic, you couldn't make them up if you tried.

• Like 2

Reminds me of when I bought my neighbour a tub of celebrations for xmas and left them outside her door. I text her to tell her I'd left it there and thanks to auto correct the message read "I've left you a tub of xenophobia by the back door", Didn't realise until I'd sent it.

• Like 3

OK, so I finally stopped laughing long enough to type. Holy crap was that awesome, thanks for posting those.

• Like 3

LOL, that was awesome!! Thanks for the giggles!

• Like 2