Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unusual object in photo ?

dazdillinjah

My nephew who is in Australia sent a picture of a hot air baloon ..however there is something else in this photo, that well ..comes up as an 'I dunno'

FGS Im not allowed to upoad this file type so I guess I have to convert it

will post it here asap

Even with no pic as of now, I'm surprised it's not being dismissed and poo-pooed yet.

• Like 1

My nephew who is in Australia sent a picture of a hot air baloon ..however there is something else in this photo, that well ..comes up as an 'I dunno'

FGS Im not allowed to upoad this file type so I guess I have to convert it

will post it here asap

Or up it to a free file host and then use the link

Either:

( a ) Photoshop.

( b ) Balloon.

( c ) Remote controlled Model helicopter.

( d ) streetlamp.

I think that should cover it.

Edited by Colonel Rhubarb
  • Like 3

Even with no pic as of now, I'm surprised it's not being dismissed and poo-pooed yet.

I'm surprised that even though no pic is up, the wild claims of alien space craft or angels or flying bigfeet haven't been posted yet.

• Like 2

Either:

( a ) Photoshop.

( b ) Balloon.

( c ) Remote controlled Model helicopter.

( d ) streetlamp.

I think that should cover it.

Good enough for me!

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 1

i'll wait for the picture...let me know when.

• Like 1

It probably will be nothing but how can anyone say anything without a picture, the evidence.

I'm surprised that we aren't getting the pre-emptive oh-so-predictable sarcastic posts about how it's a lens-flare, swamp-gas, Venus, etc...

Oh, wait...

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

The OP has 1200+ posts, though. The usual time wasting teasers come from noobies, so let's all hold our water.

Edited by PersonFromPorlock
  • Like 1

Not sure why you would think that, there is a promise of more to come, be patient.

Skeptics try to offer the most likely explanation, whereas believers just throw **** at a wall and hope it will stick. I don't see anything productive in believing every story about an unusual object is alien in nature.

You guys forgot black ops and natural phenomena too, you know, the cover all explanations that only cover certain instances.

• Like 2

I'm surprised that we aren't getting the pre-emptive oh-so-predictable sarcastic posts about how it's a lens-flare, swamp-gas, Venus, etc...

Oh, wait...

It's called humor, or humour, depending on where you're from. Don't they have it round your way?

Edited by Colonel Rhubarb
  • Like 1

I'm surprised we haven't got sense of humour failure and Skeptics getting pre-emptively angry about things that really don't perhaps warrant it.

Oh, wait ...

Yes, very clever. Congratulations. Lens-flare. Swampgas. Streetlamps. Angry skeptics. Etc. I get it. We get it. It's very funny in oh-so-many-ways. I award this and every future kneejerk "Photoshop!" post an honorary 5 points for being funny and clever.

Anyway, back to the point: to the OP: Try uploading it at the following URL which should allow you to upload it no questions asked and provide you with multiple links including a "forum" link which you should be able to copy and paste directly into a post:L

http://postimage.org/

You may want to argue, but I don't. Have a nice day. :)

• Like 1

we are having a lovely time waiting for the pic...aren't we... :D

oh the suspense

ps...you forgot 'insect' Colonel

;)

• Like 1

You may want to argue, but I don't. Have a nice day. :)

Trying to argue in a thread without a subject yet. Not surprising.

• Like 2

Most humorous thread of the year !!!!

~

• Like 1

Perhaps the organisation behind the recent "ufology murders" have got to him and the photo? :cry:

• Like 3

Maybe they haven't finished touching the Photo up yet,the suspense isn't killing me......... :sm

• Like 1

2 pages of comments on a thread with no subject matter? is it getting so boring here that now discussing a 'nothing event' is the norm? :lol:

• Like 4